剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
想的美
Wishful thinking.
怎么了 Mickey仔 你开始开赌场了?
So what's the story,Mickey-boy?You pulling casinos now?
不是 我过来玩牌
No,I was here to play poker.
- 希望你牌艺好了些 - 是好了些
- I hope your game's improved. - It has.
那你小赌小骗的生意怎么样Jake?
So how are things in the small- con world,Jake?
还在骗些小钱吧?
Still taking ?0 scores?
我不知道喔 我早不玩那些了
I wouldn't know.Some of us managed to get out a long time ago.
但你还占着些不属于你的东西吧
And some of us got out with something that didn't belong to them.
算了Mickey 不要跟这些人再说了
Leave it,Mickey.He's really not worth it.
真的算了?他这么对你
Are you serious,after what he did to you?
我们不是活的蛮好的吗?
I think I came out of it pretty well,considering.
Albert 他上钓了
Albert,he's on the hook.
好的
Good.
- 他会来的 - 好
- He's gone for it. - Nice one.
快点快点
Come on,come on.
我对这一窍不通
That is all double Dutch to me.
好了 开始
Come on,come....We're in.
- 忘带钥匙了? - Stacie
- Forgotten your key? - Hello,Stacie.
再见Jake
Goodbye,Jake.
我来道歉的
I've come to apologize.
- 这道歉晚了5年 - 求你了
- You're five years too late. - Please.
我想该陪你一下
I thought I'd keep you company...
我见到你跟Micky吵架
seeing as though it looks like Mickey's neglecting you.
- 他很快会回来的 - 我不会谈很久的
- He'll be back soon. - It won't take long.
这里风景很好啊
Lovely view.
日子过的挺好吧
You've done well for yourself.
搬来这多久了?
How long you had this place?
我们要去展示单位
The show apartment,please.
好几年了
Couple of years.
看你这身行头 看来我的钱在你 手上也真是用得其所
Nice to see at least my money went on a decent suit.
我还以为婚礼宣誓上你说的是
Although I don't recall the marriage vows saying:
"爱与忠诚
"Love,honor...
"并带走你老婆的所有积蓄"
"and do a runner with your wife's savings."
我做错了 我该罚
Okay.I deserved that.
当然
And that.
他一直在Amsterdam干吗?
So what's he been up to in Amsterdam all this time?
这样说吧 他在那也不是一帆风顺的
Well,put it this way,he hasn't exactly been tiptoeing through the tulips.
他在那开始了赌牌
He made a mint on the poker circuit out there...
好像也没再行骗
and it looks like he's given up grifting.
搞不清有没有
Couldn't take the pace.
这就是我为什么离开
This is why I had to leave.
我赌钱输了 欠Davey Canning很多钱
I owed Davey Canning a lot of money in a poker game.
很多
A lot of money.
我不还他钱 他就给我这
This was a little taste of what was to come if I didn't get him his money.
- 硫酸? - 算好了
- Acid? - I was lucky.
本来要倒到我脸上的
It was meant for my face.
我筹不起钱
I couldn't get all the cash together...
卖♥♥了你的房♥子也不够
not even after selling the house.
我当时好绝望
I was desperate.
打个电♥话♥也好啊
A phone call would have been nice.
- 就算是张明信片也好啊 - 我不能啊
- A postcard,even. - I couldn't call you.
怎么能把你扯进来呢?
I couldn't get you involved in the mess.Would have been dangerous for you.
那晚真不敢相信能在赌场见到你
I couldn't believe it,seeing you in the casino tonight.
那是上天注定的?
Must be fate,eh?
是我霉气
Or seriously bad karma.
你想Stacie会不会又回到他身边?
You don't think Stacie would fall for him again?
他曾经爱过她
He once had quite a hold on her.
我打过给她 没接
Once bitten....
我没给你打电♥话♥
Just because I couldn't call you...
不是说我就不想你了
didn't mean that I stopped thinking about you.
你的(戒指)在那?
Where's yours?
泰晤士河下面
Bottom of the Thames.
好的
Nice.
那你希望我现在在哪?
That where you wish I was right now?
我不知道你会看穿我
I didn't know you could mind-read.
你恨我 我不怪你
I don't blame you for hating me.
你不接吗?
Aren't you going to get that?
让他等等
It can wait.
- 又没接? - 不是
- Twice bitten? - No.
不是打给Stacie 她应该没什么问题的
Not Stacie.I'm sure she's playing it fine.
我想再跟你一起
I'm asking for a second chance.
你还是那么爱开玩笑啊
Good to see your jokes are as warped as ever.
我还爱你
I still love you,Stace.
真好笑
Really warped.
我不是开玩笑
I'm not joking.
我们一起很好的啊 你也知道的了
We're good together,you know we are.
那是好久前的了
That was a long time ago.
我不逼你
Doesn't have to be.
我知道Mickey不适合你
I know Mickey's not right for you.
怎么说?
How?
因为
Because....
你吻我的时候就跟吻他不一样
You wouldn't have kissed me like that if he was.
你是时候走了Jake
I think it was time you were going,Jake.
我想代表我的客户和你碰个面
碰个面
我有个财产要买♥♥.买♥♥...
对不起,是卖♥♥
知道Stacie对Jake值多少钱吗?
Any idea how much Jake took Stacie for,Mick?
25,000
25,000.
- 那 我们骗他上钩了吗? - 好像是
- So,do we have him? - Looks like it.
你还好吧?
You okay?
还是你见到Jake之后 就一直心不在焉?
Or are you sick of being asked that since Jake showed his face?
第一个问题 好 第二个问题 不是
"Yes" to both those questions.
我不知道该不该让你做
I'm not sure if I'd have the bottle to do what you're doing.
- 什么意思? - 我们找条鱼儿
- How do you mean? - Well,trying to take out a mark...
却非要找上你前夫
when the mark just happens to be your ex.
事情发展得 可能会一团糟
Things can get,you know,a bit messy.
感情会胜过理智
Old feelings come to the surface,all that,you know.
我对他没感情了
Except I don't have any feelings for Jake.
你这么忙也肯见我
Good of you to fit me into your busy schedule.
- 5分钟 - 好的
- Five minutes. - Certainly,sir.
不会太久的 你想怎样?
I haven't got long,Jake.What do you want?
过的蛮不错吧
Done well for yourself,Mick.
还算可以
Can't take all the credit.
没Stacie我也没有今天
Wouldn't have got where I am today without Stacie.
你跟Stace还没到那份上 是吧?
Mind you,you haven't quite got all the trappings,have you?
她现在还没跟你结婚吧
You and Stace still not hitched yet.
那是为什么呢 她不想跟你?
What's the story with that?You got cold feet?
我们一直没找着你去签离婚协议
You haven't exactly made it easy for us to find you,to get the divorce papers.
可能Stacie不想离婚
Perhaps Stacie doesn't want a divorce.
我得说 她还不是很想嫁你
I must admit,she didn't sound so keen on the idea of marrying you.
你又怎么知道?
And how the hell would you know?
她还没告诉你 我昨晚去她屋了吧?
She didn't tell you I was in your apartment last night?
你该走了吧
I think you've outstayed your welcome.
我还没说我想干嘛呢...
You haven't heard my proposition yet.
我不关心
Not sure I'm interested.
我想你会关心的
I think you might be.
- 我再给你一次机会 - 什么机会?
- I'm gonna give you a second chance. - Second chance at what?
今晚有场赌局 赢家拿钱
There's a big poker game tonight.Winner takes all.
就几个人参加
A few other players involved.
我想再给你一次机会 看你能不能打败我
I thought you might like another chance at trying to beat me after all these years.
为什么你觉得我会有兴趣?
What makes you think I care?
有个叫Ben Morgan的搞的赌局 他会做庄
Guy called Ben Morgan set it up.He's gonna be the dealer.
25000的赌金
25,000 gets you a place at the table.
我♥干♥吗要跟一个你介绍的庄家赌?
Why would I play in a game with a dealer of your choice?
你以为我会骗你啊?
You think I'm gonna try and cheat you?
- 一次不忠 百次不用 - Mickey 我不需要骗你
- Once a grifter,always a grifter. - No,Mickey.I don't need to cheat you.
我用这
I use this.
你以为你能把人骗倒
You think you're smarter than the next man...
因为你比他聪明 比他厉害
that you can outplay him,that you can outwit him...
但事实上是
but the truth of the matter is...
你还是要输给我
you're still a two-bit loser...
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表