剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
There's no evidence you even spoke to them.
没有任何证据表明,你跟他们说过话
There's no Max the Forger.There's no Richard Shaw.
也没有所谓的伪造者Max 没有Richard Shaw
This Mickey and Danny don't appear to have done anything illegal.
Mickey和Danny没有做出 任何违法的事情
At least not today,anyway.
不管怎么说,至少今天没有
Where did all this come from? They planted it.
而这些从哪儿来的? 他们设计的
They are setting me up. Can you prove it?
是他们算计了我 你能证明吗?
I don't have any choice.I'm sorry.
我没有选择的余地,对不起
Samantha Phillips.I am arresting you on suspicion of theft,fraud,and deception.
Samantha Phillips,我怀疑你 涉嫌偷窃,诈骗,拘捕你
You do not have to say anything...
你可以保持沉默
but it may harm your defense if you do not mention when questioned...
但这将影响你的辩护 如果你对所提问的只字不提
something which you later rely on in court.
这都将会是你的成堂证供
Come on,cards on the table.
看吧,桌上的卡片
Would you have a little knock-about with her?
你会不会对她粗暴点?
Like I said,Danny,I'm very choosy.
正如所说的,Danny,我很挑剔的
Yeah,but choosy ain't getting you nowhere.
是的,但是挑剔也没什么不好
When she got that truncheon out,did it for me.
尤其当她把警棍拿出来对着我的时候
Women are your kryptonite.
女人是氪(你克星)
What are you on about,what are you on?Are you tripping or something?
你在干吗,你那是在干什么?旅游还是什么?
I'm their kryptonite.Albert,I....Listen.
我是他们的氪 Albert,我,听着
Women are powerless to resist me. Yeah,dream on.
女人对我无法抗拒 是的,接着做梦吧
Right,I'll drive you. No,I'm driving.
好的,我来载你们 不,我来开
Let me drive.
让我来开
Would you open the door for me,please?
你能帮我开下门吗?
Want us to do everything,yeah? Thank you.
要让我们干所有的事情,是不是? 谢谢
I didn't want to drive,okay?So I tricked you,so I won.
我不想开车,行了吧?所以我骗了你,我赢了
You drive,I am not driving.Forget it.
你开,我不开.算了吧
But,Dad.
等等,爸爸
Always a pleasure. Here you go,your first score.
十分荣幸 拿着吧,你的第一份奖金
Is that all? Shut up.
就这些? 闭嘴
He's learning fast. I'll see you around,guys.
他学得很快 伙计们,待会见
Thank you. Nice working with you.
谢谢 很高兴跟你合作
Come on,let's get you home.
走吧,我们回家去
Eddie,what happened? I slipped.
Eddie,怎么了? 我滑了一跤
Yeah,I didn't have time to fit the padding before you got to the bar.
是的,在你来酒吧前我没时间用填充物
Yeah,I couldn't exactly say anything,could I?
哦,我们什么也不能说,对吧?
Grifting's a dangerous game,Eddie.
欺骗是个很危险的游戏,Eddie
But look on the bright side...
但从好的一面来看
at least D.I.Phillips won't be bothering you anymore.
至少Phillips警官 不会再打扰你了
Yeah,nice one.Thanks,fellas.
是得,这下好了,谢谢,伙计们
So,I cashed the banker's draft we got from the auction house.
那我呢就去兑现了来自♥拍♥卖♥♥行的汇款
The money's in here,along with the 80,000...
钱在这里,8万英镑
that Neil very happily paid for the original.
Neil很高兴能买♥♥下原稿
Dangerous,but lucrative.
危险,但是诱人
So does this mean you lot are going to settle your tab?
这是不是意味着你们能够结♥帐♥了?
Eddie. Charming.
Eddie. 有意思
Where's the gratitude? No appreciation.
你的感激之情呢? 也不谢谢
Makes you wonder why we bother.
你想想我们干吗这么烦
All right,then,here.
好吧,这里
Okay then,I'd better be off.
好了,我搞定了
Hold on.
等等
Where are you going all dressed up?
你盛装打扮要去哪里?
I don't think that's,any of your business,Danny.
我不认为这与你有关,Danny
She's got a date. A date?Who with?
她要去约会 约会? 跟谁?
I don't think that's any of your business,either.
我想这跟你也没有关系
Neil. Neil.Neil?
Neil. Neil,是Neil?
You are going out with some specky comic-book geek,when...
你要跟个连环画怪胎约会
a beautiful,friendly,funny,sensitive,creative guy...
而弃像我这样英俊,善良,幽默 敏锐和有创造性的男人
like me doesn't even get a look in?
在一边?
Looks that way.Doesn't it,Danny?
就是这样,不是吗,Danny?
Okay,guys,don't wait up.
好了,伙计们,别等太晚
Cards,gentlemen?
打牌,绅士们?
Cards?Yeah,brilliant.
打牌?对,好主意
I can hardly handle the excitement.
我简直无法抑制我的激动
What?
什么?
Shall we say,a tenner a hand?
我们说好,一把10块?
No.No way. Eddie,come on.
不,不行 Eddie,来吧
Just a bit of fun.
随便玩玩
Besides,you're one of the crew now.
另外,你现在也是我们的一员了
So,Eddie,what do you got?
那么,Eddie,你什么牌?
Like I'd tell you lot.
以为我会告诉你?
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表