剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
快去 我们爱Justin!快去
Go on quickly.We love Justin!Off you go.Come on.
就在街角那边 快
Just around the corner.Go quickly.
快去
Will you please leave right now!
我不想
I don't want to have....
听我说 我不想报♥警♥ 快走
Listen to me,I don't want to call the police.Now go!
对不起
Excuse me.
我订桌子的时候不是说了要保密的吗?
When I book a table I ask for discretion to the max.
你以为Timberlake想人知道他要到西区来吃饭啊?
Why do you think Mr.Timberlake is choosing to dine out of the West End?
- 我搞不懂 - 是Justin Timberlake 你这笨蛋
- I don't understand. - Justin Timberlake,you moron.
他没订桌子啊 我可以跟老板娘确认一下
He's not in the book.I can check with Ms.Keyes.
Justin当然没订 他叫人帮他订的
No,Justin doesn't do books.He comes in under the wire.
反正不是叫我订的
Not under my wire,sir.
我告诉你怎么办吧 别准备那桌子
I'll tell you what we'll do,then.Don't get the table ready.
我们就在这等他来
Instead we'll wait in the foyer here with the adoring hordes...
到时你就可以跟他解释了
so you can explain it all to Justin and his people when he arrives.
到时就更不好办了吧
Just doesn't look good for a place like this,does it?
我可以说这跟我们没关系
Well,I can assure you,sir,this publicity leak had nothing to do with us.
到时粉丝都来了 你能怎么办
The hard-core ones pick it up off the fan sites.What can you do?
我会叫Justin的司机晚一个小时到
I'll take the table and tell Justin's driver to delay for an hour.
Justin会谅解的 他是个明白人
Justin's a regular guy.He'll understand.
去准备桌子吧 不要靠窗的 弄得低调一点
Nothing by a window,no place settings facing west.Lead on.
他是谁 怎么占着张四人桌子
Who is he and why has he got a table for four on his own?
好的 好好招待他
All right.Look after him.
但是通知厨房♥把他名字记在黑名单上
But tell the kitchens to check his face against the wanted list.
- 什么是 黑名单 - 我们厨房♥有张清单
- What's a "wanted list"? - We have photos in the kitchen...
用来记着评论家跟检查员的名字
so the staff can spot the restaurant critics and the Michelin inspectors.
那他们就会好好照顾那些人了
It helps the monkeys know who the hunters are.
干吗还还不动手你的事业 Jimmy
So why waste your life frying burgers,Jimmy?
还不是时候啊
Well,it's regular bunce,isn't it?You know.
我们得先结婚了再说
We got a wedding to think about,haven't we.
不是吧 你的尊严咧?
Sod that.What about your pride?
这么多水就那么一点柠檬 还有 你的黄油不能软一点吗?
Sparkling water with a twist of lime,and can you get this butter softened?
硬的要命
It's like a slab of ice.
你打算往哪集资去开酒吧
So where you gonna get the money for this gastro-pub?
阿
Well...
- 银行看过我们的信用额后 - 银行?
- once the banks know they can trust us... - Banks?
他们借了不好还喔
Crooks with pens in their pockets.Trust me,I know.
要不然我们去哪弄那钱
Well,how else are we gonna get the capital?
- 你不能跟银行搞上 - 服务生
- You can't let them run you. - Waiter.
这豆子里面都是水 还有
The split-pea soup's watery and the Neuf- du- Pape...
这酒比室温高了至少两度
at least two degrees above ambient temperature.
你懂不懂啊
Do you have any idea....
算了 把我的烤羊肉拿上来
Forget it,just bring my lamb casserole.
别跟我说 你昨天之后就没了劲了
Don't tell me you've lost your nerve after yesterday.
你们两个怎么认识的
So how'd you two meet?
- 我们就在酒吧碰上的 - 好奇怪他会这么做
- We just got chatting in a bar. - Surprised he had the nerve.
- 什么意思 - 他很有冲劲 但是他很害羞的
- Well,how'd you mean? - He's a cracking boy,but he's shy.
他不像会去泡mm的
Some people ain't suited for the cut and thrust.
你 过来 这羊肉吃起来就像狗肉
You!Here.Now.This lamb tastes like boiled dog.
拿走
Get rid of it.
我是Johnny Keyes 有什么问题
Johnny Keyes.There's a problem?
你是生出来就不会做菜
My God,were you born with such perception or did you learn it from...
-还是你还根本没学好?-你如果有什么不满
- some ancient Chinese master? - lf you're dissatisfied...
我可是娱乐界的名人 我认识好多评论家
I'm a major player in the entertainment world and I know a lot of critics.
- 我过去一下 - 我给他们说一声 那你这地方就
- Excuse me. - One word from me and this place...
等一下 Jimmy 不要
Wait.No,Jimmy,don't.
就被人家评论的一文不值
...will be on the receiving end of a review with three of my favorite words:
'令人作呕的食品"令人厌恶的服务态度"一切都令人不快'
"nauseating," "heinous," and "putrid."
你如果不住嘴的话 你可要吃不了兜着走
If you don't shut up,it's not the food that you're gonna be complaining about.
你这小子敢这样对我?
Call off the whelp.
你不想活了?
Unless you want this dump black-listed by the likes of Beyonce.
Johnny Keyes付出努力才建起这家餐馆
Johnny Keyes built this place up from nothing.
而像你这样的人就只会贬低人家
People like you only have a talent for pissing on other people's hard work.
那你去啊 你告诉你的评论家朋友 去叫他们写你的评论啊
Well go on,mate.Go and get your friend,go and write your review.
好!是那样的话 你就等着收我律师写的信吧!
All right?And then wait to see the letter that lands on your doorstep...
上面会写
which will have my three favorite words:
"诽谤者"""人云亦云"
"libelous," "unsubstantiated"...
"法庭上见"
and "court-case."
法庭上见 我才不怕呢
"Court case" is two words.
好啊 那就走着瞧
Yeah,well I used a bloody hyphen!
我不知道你是谁
I don't know who you are.
但你犯大错了
But you just made a big mistake.
没有 他没有 我也会这样说的
No,he didn't.Now make like one.
我告诉你他是谁 他是我的儿子 我失散多年的儿子
And I'll tell you who he is.He's my son.My long lost son.
干杯吧 各位
Champagne for everyone!
我儿子回来了
My son is home.Yes.
开牌见我 老人家
Monkey to see me,old-timer.
你赢光我的钱了
You have cleaned me out.
这
Here.
这是真银的
It's real silver.
来 Jimmy 我们喝一杯
Come on,Jimmy.Let's get a drink.
他想我们今晚在这过夜
He wants us to stay the night.
那怎样?
So?
我要睡哪?
Where am I gonna sleep?
你以为你是佣人啊?
Who'd you think you are,Sister Wendy?
你当然要跟我一起睡喔
You're gonna be sleeping with me,sweetie.
好的
Fine.
记得不要乱来
So long as you remember there's a no-fly zone.
他做什么都要顺着他
Laugh at his jokes.Drink his drinks.
多说些好听的讨好他 知道不?
Just to keep being a chip off the old block for Keyes.Okay?
好了 Chris
Come on,Chris,mate.
什么事
What's going on?
没 他说我们该走了
Well,he's saying he thinks that we should go.
我觉得这太快了
I just think it's too much,too soon.
怎么太快了 我们可是失散了32年啊
How can it be too much?I've missed out on the last 32 years.
今晚就在这过了
Stay.
谁先抽到皇的
First one to get the picture card...
今晚就睡床
gets the bed.
你没事吧?
You all right?
没
Yeah.
St.Balthazar.
St.Balthazar.
是玩牌人的守护神
Patron saint of card players.
我是不是该再做些什么讨好他呢
I should've lit a candle to him before I took on that cabbie again.
那神是个金矿 那你醒目一点 讨好讨好他
The bloke's on hot streak.I told you,stay away or load the deck.
我知道了
Yeah.
你说 Danny 那冒牌儿子做的怎样?
Tell me,is Danny making a good son?
应该很好
Yeah,perfect son.
你有想过生个孩子吗?
Do you ever wish that you had kids,Ash?
我们这种人肯定要生孩子的
Well,it's the life we sign up for,isn't it?
你呢
What about you?
Mickey跟Danny说话的样子和我以前跟Mickey说话的样子一样
The way Mickey talks to Danny reminds me of the way I used to talk to Mickey.
我知道
Yeah,I know.
当你再没什么可以教后辈了
You know there's a horrible point in your life when you realize...
只有自己去犯一些错
that you've got nothing to teach the younger ones...
让他们从中学习
except through your mistakes.
- 我死了之后 - 别说这些
- But when I die... - No,don't start.
听我说 我死了之后 我要死得富贵
No,when I die,I'm gonna die rich.
我不要人为我歌♥功颂德
And I don't want any eulogies...
也不要人为我伤心
or tears.
我只想听人家说 "这里葬的是Albert Stroller
I just want people to say,"There lies Albert Stroller.
他钱多到都带不下去
"He couldn't take it with him.
但是他
"But by thunder...
毕竟曾经辉煌过
"at least he has it all on him."
不论什么 你都能从人家手上骗到手
You can cheat anyone out of anything.
我想连死神你都能骗的 到时你就长命百岁了
I think you'll cheat Death and live forever.
别油嘴滑舌的了
Don't be flippant.
我到死那天都会拼命赚钱的
I'll still be chasing the cons when I fall off my perch.
你赌的太多了
You're gambling too much.
- 别再这样了 - 别说了 让我静一下
- Don't do it to yourself,mate. - Shut up and leave me alone.
Gil是你的好朋友 你当然忘不了他
Gil was your friend and you miss him,I know...
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表