剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
听着 我们得做得夸张点...
You see,whatever we do has to be so outrageous...
这样尽管他知道自己被骗了 也不会去报♥警♥
that even if he knows he's being conned,he ain't going to go to the police...
因为他会象个傻瓜 好吧 我从Harry那里获得了灵感
because he's going to look a prat.Right,I got the idea from Harry.
记得嘛 他说Jennings这家伙非常易怒...
You remember he said this Jennings bloke was miffed...
因为另一家公♥司♥找到了金币
'cause that other company found all them gold coins.
- 是的 所以? - 所以....所以...
- Yeah,and? - And...
我们可以卖♥♥给他一块地
we sell him a piece of land...
我们得让他相信 地底下有东西
but we make him believe there's something under it.
比如?
Such as?
我看过这里的博物馆展览品
I read about this museum exhibition--
- 你读得明白? - 是的 谢谢 Stacie 我识字
- You read something? - Yes,thank you,Stacie.I can read.
多谢!
Thank you.
事实上 是Irish John告诉我的
Actually,Irish John told me about it.
这个 Jubilee展品
Right.The Jubilee collection.
黄金铸品 可以追溯到铜器时代
Gold artifacts dating back to the Bronze Age,found...
是在把Jubilee线扩张到东部的时候发现的
when they were extending the Jubilee line into the East End.
是的 我听说过这个
Yeah,I heard about that.
至今人们还不清楚 这些展品是打哪儿来的
What they couldn't work out was where all the gold came from.
有假设说 拥有大量该物品的
It suggested that the Bronze Age inhabitants...
是铜器时代的土著居民 位置就是..
of what would eventually become London...
- 现在的伦敦 - 多谢了 我正打算说这段
- had a plentiful supply-- - Thank you,I was just about to say that.
等一下 这些东西为什么 不可能从其他地方来
Hold on.Why couldn't the gold have come from somewhere else?
事实上 更象是Mendips或Wales 不过...
There are more likely sites in the Mendips or Wales,but...
鉴于此后5000年还没有发明出M4炸♥弹♥ 所以很有可能是就地开采到的
as the M4 wasn't built for the next 5,000 years,chances are it was mined locally.
- 找寻金矿 - 好了 多谢了
- Gold mine scam-- - Hello,thank you.
- 这是我的计划 - 等一下
- This is my con. - Wait a sec.
我们打算卖♥♥给这家伙一座金矿?在伦敦中部?
We're going to sell this guy a gold mine?In Central London?
为什么不行?
Why not?
这大概是我挣得最轻松的50便士了
This is going to be the easiest 50 pence I've ever earned.
好吧 行了 现在先别花你的钱
Okay,yeah,all right.But don't spend your money just yet...
因为接下来的 才是重点
'cause that is the whole point.
最奇怪的是...
The more outrageous it is,the less...
他会亲眼看着金子的出现
he's going to see it coming.
不过 听上去似乎有悖逻辑
Well,there's a twisted logic in there somewhere.
不 他说的没错 我是说...
No,he's got a point.You know,I mean...
谁会笨到在伦敦的中部去买♥♥一座
who'd be stupid enough to try and sell a fake gold mine...
假的金矿?
in the middle of London?
就是这样
There you go.
Harry告诉我 Jennings会看Telegraph杂♥志♥
Harry told me Jennings reads The Telegraph.
我们就再弄一份给他
So we mock up a copy for him.
现在他肯定知道这次展览 不过 我们再提醒他一次
Now he must know about the collection,but let's remind him.
下一步 找地皮
Phase two,the land itself.
Ash帮我们找了块地皮
Ash has found us a place.
1.5万平方英尺 距离这些藏品的发现地不到1英里
15,000 square feet,less than a mile from where the artifacts were found.
长年以来一直都是废品回收站 如今...
Run as an old rag and bone yard for years.Now the old guy--
非常感谢 现在老人准备退休了 他很愿意卖♥♥给我们
Thank you very much.The old man is retiring,so he's willing to sell it to us.
协议是我们一找到买♥♥家就支付费用
The agreement is we pay when we find a buyer.
我准备以双倍的价钱卖♥♥给Howard
Okay,I say we sell it to Howard for twice what the land's worth.
我们把老人送去Bognor Regis度假
We'll pack the old boy off on holiday to Bognor Regis...
所以他有两周时间 不会出现
so he's going to be out of our hair for two weeks.
怎么样才能让他相信 那里有黄金?
How do we convince the mark about the gold?
我们要做的就是埋个伏笔
All we got to do is plant the seed.
让他考虑去做个土壤测试
Just enough to get him to take a soil test...
再找一个专家来做评估
and then get a gold expert in for evaluation.
当然 专家也会是我们的人
And he,of course,will be one of us.
你怎么认为?
What do you think?
再多挖几个洞 你可以直接滤茶喝了
If it had any more holes,you could strain tea with it.
老实说吧 伙计 你是怕输了这场赌局
Let's be honest,mate,you're just frightened of losing the bet.
好吧 先做什么?
Okay.So what's first?
- Ash 办公室怎么样了? - 再过几天就弄妥了
- Ash,what about the office? - We'll be set up in a couple of days.
好的 这样 剩下的就是 看我怎么把他弄进来
Right.Then that leaves nothing more than for me to reel him in.
- 什么? - 有问题?
- What? - Problem?
当然 Albert才是下套的人
Yes,Albert's the roper.
这个是分工流程 大家各司其职
That's how this works,we all do our own jobs.
Albert下套 Stacie负责财务...
Albert ropes,Stacie's the banker...
Ash负责提供支援 你和我负责重点
Ash is our fixer,and you and I play the inside.
好吧 无意冒犯你 Albert 可是我们不能太教条主义了
I know that,okay,and no offense,Albert,but we can't do this one by the book.
如果Jennings知道所有步骤 我们就得弄个新的来
If Jennings knows all the moves,we've got to invent new ones.
没有人下套 没有甜头
No roper steering him to the inside man,no convincer.
我准备直接上手
I'm just going to dive straight in.
"嗖——"
Whoosh.
"嗖——"?
Whoosh?
相信我 他不会知道 他失在哪一步的
Trust me,he won't know what's hit him.
你怎么想的?
What do you think?
等待结果出现是种折磨
It's a disaster waiting to happen.
告诉我 我想错了
Tell me I'm wrong.
我不行
I can't.
我想 我们得留意一下他
I think we should keep an eye on him.
好的
All right.
祝我好运吧
Wish me luck.
等一下 我和你一起去
Wait,I'll come with you.
你总是不安于轻松的生活 是不是 Danny?
You don't make life easy for yourself,do you,Danny?
会成功的 Albert 相信我 会成功的
It'll work,Albert,all right.It will work,just trust me on it.
- 一切皆有可能 - 什么 你觉得我好高骛远?
- Anything is possible. - What,you think I'm out of my depth?
用你的天赋让我们大吃一惊
Use that talent of yours and surprise us all.
记住 第一印象是至关重要的
And remember,your first meeting with a mark is crucial.
走错了这一步...
If you get off on the wrong foot...
- 就全功尽弃了 - 没错
- you're beat from the start. - Right.
在你说话之前 cold read他 (cold reading:一种心理术)
Cold read him,learn everything you can...
获得你所要的信息
before you say a word.
冷什么?
Cold what?
你应该知道cold reading
You do know about cold reading?
哦 cold reading 我当然知道cold reading
Oh,cold reading.I know about cold reading.Yeah.
好吧 要不要再复习下?
Well,how about a little refresher course?
如果有时间 我想....当然行
If we've got time,I mean....Yes,please.
事实上这很容易 跟我来
It's really very simple.Follow me.
你看见什么?
What do you see?
好的
Okay,right.
- 一个家伙 - 再具体点
- A bloke. - More specific.
你要让他相信你们俩志趣相投 就象是你们心灵相通
You've got to convince him that you're like-minded,like two peas in a pod...
你可以成为他的朋友 要做到这个 你得知道他到底是谁
that you could be his friend.Now to do that,you need to know who he is.
做一条变色龙
To become a chameleon.
变色龙
Chameleon?
好吧 他的名字...
Okay.His name...
叫mark
is Mark.
好吧 认真点 好的 他....
All right,okay,seriously.Well he's...
- 他离婚了? - 真是不错
- he's divorced? - There you go.
但也许他没离婚
Maybe he's not,though.
他在出差 可以在这里找艳遇
He's on a business trip.Could be here on the pull.
- 没用古龙水 - 好吧
- Not enough cologne. - Okay.
还有什么?
What else?
离异 周末会在快餐店 探望孩子们
Divorced.He sees his children on the weekends,at fast food restaurants.
他得支付抚养费 而这笔费用...
He has to pay a fortune for the maintenance and that's left him...
让他精疲力竭
tired and stressed.
他可能从不在家吃饭
He probably didn't cook before he left home.
因此 最近他体重下降了
Consequently he's lost weight recently.
不行 我做不到
No way.I'm not having that.
看他的袜子 瞧见没 ——有孩子
Look at his socks.See?Children.
还有指甲 ——压力很大
And his nails.See the stress?
他的皮肤...
His skin.
那是快餐 对吧?
That's the fast food,yeah?
这些我都知道了 不过你怎么知道他减肥了?
Okay,I'm having all of this,but how you telling me he's lost weight?
看看他的皮带
Look at his belt.
看这线 都有束痕了
See the line.He's pulled it in a notch.
Mark 你好吗?
Mark,how are you?
你最近是不是减肥了?孩子们怎么样?
Have you lost weight recently?How are your lovely children?
多谢
Thanks.
她还是很喜欢你
She's still got the hots for you.
是吗?
Is that so?
怎么 装作不知道?
What,like you didn't know?
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表