剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
Do I have 70?
有没有人出7万?
Seventy.Seventy-five.
7万.7万五
Eighty.
8万
Eighty-five.
8万5
Ninety.
9万
Ninety-five.
9万5
One hundred.
10万
Drawn in 1934 by Leonard Wright.
Leonard Wright画于1934的作品
The original artwork for the cover of Black Storm,Issue One.
黑色风暴第一版原作的封面
At 100,000.
出价十万镑
Any more bids?
有没有更高的?
One-ten.
11万
One-ten.
11万
At 110,000.
11万镑?
Going once,going twice.
一次,两次
Sold.
成交
I can't believe we just did that.
不敢相信,我们做到了
Hello,Eddie.
嘿,Eddie
I need more time.
再给我点时间
Time's up,I want my 10,000. I haven't got it.
时间到了,我要拿回我的一万块 我现在没钱
It's these bloody grifters,they don't pay for anything.
都怪那群该死的骗子 他们不肯付钱
Then you shouldn't let them gamble in your bar,should you?
那你就不该让他们在你酒吧里面赌,不是么?
I mean,I am a police officer.I've got to report it.
我的意思是,我是个警♥察♥ 我必须上报这件事
You're gonna lose your license. But you can't.
你将失去你的执照 你不能这么做
This place is all I've got.
这个地方是我所有的全部了
You ever been to prison,Eddie?
你从没蹲过监狱吧,Eddie?
What's that?
那是什么?
That's counterfeit money you've been laundering through your till.
这是要你在前台收银的抽屉 里解决的假♥钞♥
Please.
求你了
I tell you what,I will settle for some names.I want the big fish.
告诉你,要我帮你,也得给我个名头 我要得是大鱼
No.No way.I am not a grass.
不,不行.我不会告密的
Wrong answer,Eddie.
回答错误,Eddie
Okay!
好的,好的!
There's this crew that drink in here,they play the long con.
有伙人常在这里喝东西 他们很善于干这个
Names.
名字
S02E04 Missions
飞天大盗 第2季第4集
Maybe I am missing something here.
也许我在这儿漏了点儿什么
Only,I thought we were grifters.
只是,我觉得我们不是骗子么
I mean we could've lifted this. And then what?
我的意思是,我不可能偷了这个的呀 那又怎么样?
I don't know.Do our thing,don't we?
我不知道,干好我们的本份,不是嘛?
Work the magic.
创造奇迹
Great plan,Danny.
说得好,Danny
It's wiped out our working capital.We will have to raise some cash.
我们干活的资金不够了 我们要搞点现金
Think of it as an investment.
把它当作一项投资
Black Storm was one of the original superheroes,and this...
黑色风暴曾是个超级英雄,而这个
is the Mona Lisa of comic book artwork.
就如同连环画界的蒙娜丽莎
That's why we had to pay ?10,000 for it.
这就是我们为什么要付11万镑的原因
They say you have to speculate to accumulate.
他们说你要绞尽脑汁来存钱
No,you know,it feels all wrong.
不对,你知道,这不对劲
We should be really proud of ourselves.
我们应该为我们自己而感到自豪
For once,we did not break the law.
终于有这么一次 我们不用犯法了
Ash,how are the auction house blueprints looking?
Ash,拍卖♥♥所的平面图看起来怎么样?
It won't be easy,but it's definitely doable.
不简单,不过可以搞定
Right,we've got two weeks until the next auction.
是的,我们距离拍卖♥♥还有两周时间
Meantime,we'll need to raise some working capital.
同时,我们要去搞点活动资金
But the beauty of it is,our guy can delay the currency movement...
但这个美妙之处在于 我们的人马可以推迟现金的流动
just long enough for us to place a spread bet.
以便我们能够部好局
We've been clearing 300,400% profit,easy.
我们就净赚百分之三百四百的利润了 轻而易举
Wow!
太棒了!
That's beautiful. That's beautiful,but illegal.
这太美妙了 美妙是美妙,但是是违法的
But foolproof? Completely.
但是万无一失? 完全没问题
I'm in.Definitely.Let's do it.
算我一份,当然,我们一块干
Right.
没错
You'd have to be an idiot not to.?5,000.
你做不做傻瓜?这是2万5千镑
Thank you.
谢谢
Let's see what we've got here.
让我们看看我们有多少了
Yeah.Thank you.
哦,谢谢
Beats working for a living.
生活所迫啊
Can I help you?
有事吗?
I am arresting you for fraud.
我以诈骗罪逮捕你们
You don't have to say anything...
你们可以保持沉默
but it may harm your defense if you do not mention when questioned...
Danny当你对所问的不说话将会
something which you later rely on in court.
成为你日后的成堂证供
You can go for now.
我们可以现在就开始
I will contact you,take a statement.
我会联♥系♥你的,来做笔录的
Turn around.
转过来
Okay,here's the deal.
好了,我们做个交易
You two can go to prison,or I can walk out of here...
要么你们两个去监狱 要么我带着钱
with the money and we all forget this ever happened.
从这里走出去,然后我们 当作什么也没发生过
A bent copper.
两面派警♥察♥
So much for "Protect and Serve." Brilliant.
这就是所谓的"保护公民,服务社会" 真聪明
You think for one second that we are going to let you...
你认为我们会让你
swan out of here with ?5,000?
从这里大摇大摆走出去,还带着2万5千镑?
You're dreaming,missy.
想得美,小妞
I think that's exactly what you're going to do...
恐怕这正是你们所要做的
unless Mickey here fancies another spell inside.
除非Mickey现在有更好的主意
Not particularly.
还没有
People like you,yeah,they give the police a very bad name.
嘿,像你这样的人 让警♥察♥有了个坏名声
I take it we have a deal.Now,okay.
我接受,那我们来谈谈吧,就现在,好吧
Do anything stupid,he testifies,you two go to prison.
一干蠢事,他就来作证 而你们俩,就进监狱
Got it?
明白了没有?
You know what they say,what goes around comes around.
你明白他们所说的,该来的躲不掉
Then I'd be seriously worried,if I were you.
那如果我是你的话 我现在就会很担心的
Yours? Yeah,I like to draw.
你们的? 是的,我喜欢画画
You are very good,aren't you? That's what my art teacher said.
你很了不起么? 我的美术老师也这么说
Now,what would a couple of grifters be doing...
现在,一伙骗子
with artwork worth 100,000?
要价值10万英镑的艺术品干吗
Like the catalogue says,we're auctioning it.
正如目录上所说 我们要对它进行拍卖♥♥
Yeah,I mean it's completely legit.We got receipts,we got everything.
是的,我是说这个完全合法 我们有收据和一切证明
What's she doing?
她想干吗?
What are you doing?
你要干吗?
Basically you've got five seconds
基本上,你有5秒钟的时间
to tell me the score or I torch it.
来告诉我你们的计划,要么我就点着了它
We told you.There's no score.
告诉你吧,没有什么计划
Yeah,we're auctioning some artwork.
是的,我们只是在拍卖♥♥一些艺术作品
No law against it.
没有法律说这个不行
There's no score. You wouldn't dare.
没有什么计划 你敢
All right!We will tell you!Put it out!
好吧好吧!我们告诉你!快灭了它!
Now,you tell me everything...
现在,我要你一五一十老实交代
or this time,it won't be a beer mat.
这次,可不仅仅只是一块啤酒垫子
We're auctioning the artwork this afternoon.
我们打算今天下午拍卖♥♥这件艺术品
We needed a genuine piece because the auction house like to authenticate...
我们需要一个真品 因为拍卖♥♥行会进行鉴定
the artwork before they sell it.
艺术品,然后才会卖♥♥了它
While it's on display at the viewing...
当它在台上展示的时候
we switch the authentic artwork for a forgery.
我们就用赝品把真品换了
It's the forgery that gets auctioned.
真正拍卖♥♥掉的是赝品
And then on the side...
然后在另一方面
we sell the authentic artwork to a rival collector.
我们把它卖♥♥给对头的收藏家
Yeah,and we clear 100,000 profit.
是的,我们说明白了吧?10万美元的利润?
You clear 50,000 profit.I get the other 50.
你明白了没有?5万英镑的利润 我拿另外的5万
Fifty?
5万英镑?
One phone call to the auction house,you don't make a penny.
打个电♥话♥到拍卖♥♥所 你一毛钱不用出
Now,we need the 25,000 to pay the forger.
现在,我们要2万5来付赝品
Fair enough.
很公平
Don't worry,we will meet you back here after the auction.
放心,拍卖♥♥结束后 我们会跟你碰头的
You know what?I think I will tag along for the ride.
你知道吗?我想我会尾随其后的
One condition.
一个条件
Once you get your money,tell us who sold us out.
一旦你拿到钱 告诉我们,谁出♥卖♥♥♥了我们
What makes you think someone sold you out?
你凭什么认为有人出♥卖♥♥♥了你们?
So,where to?
那么,去哪里?
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表