剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
- Danny,来吧 - 准备好了.结束
- Danny,come in. - Ready,over.
好点.应该够了
Okay,that should be enough.
Danny?
Danny?
你把盒子放到适当的位置了吗?
Have you got the box in place?
坚持下
Hang on.
是的,我已经放好了
Yeah,I got the box in place.
当你夹上夹子的时候 不会发生任何事情
When you put the clips on,nothing will happen.
10秒以后,电力系统会被切断
Then after 10 seconds,the power will cut out.
把鳄鱼夹夹在两个...
Take the crocodile clips and clip them both on the...
Vinny,你在哪呢,亲爱的?
Vinny,where are you,mate?
我选择在Chapel Road 19号♥,West One
I've got a pick up at 19 Chapel Road,West One.
哈啰,你在我的频道里
Hello,you're on my frequency.
我觉得你会发现事实上你是在 我的频道里,亲爱的
I think you'll find you're on mine actually,darling.
就下下线吧,你个昏睡的母牛
Just get off the line,you dozy cow.
你是想用那个频道跟我说话 呢还是想叫辆出租车
Don't you use that tone with me or you won't get a cab.
我不要出租车,赶紧下线
I don't want a bleeding cab.Just get off the line.
- 那是谁,Mary? - 一个乱七八糟的小混♥蛋♥
- Who's that,Mary? - Some bloke messing about.
- Danny? - Ash?
- Danny? - Ash?
总是红色的.总是红色的,是不是?
It's always the red.It's always red,isn't it?
来吧.或是蓝的?是蓝的吗?
Come on.Or is it blue?Is it blue?
蓝的还是红的?
Blue or red?
红的
Red.
如果...
What the....
好孩子.来吧,Stace 你有30秒的时间
Good boy.Come on,Stace.You got 30 seconds.
12秒,13秒
12 elephant,13 elephant.
16秒
16 elephant.
20秒
20 elephant.
20. 21
Twenty.Twenty-one.
25,26 秒
25,26 elephant.
30.妈的
30.Shit.
很好.好了
Good.Okay.
闭路电视好了.都重新回来了
CCTV returned.It's all back up again.
- 一切完好 - 好的
- All secured. - Okay.
哈啰?
Hello?
希望Stacie搞定了她的事情
Let's hope Stacie's done her stuff.
- 好了,走吧? - 好的
- Right,let's go? - Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
外部电力切断.不只是展览馆 整个地区全部断电
External power cut.It wasn't just the gallery,the whole sector was out.
安全方面?
Security?
紧急电力开启,警报已经重新设置
The emergency power is on and alarms have re-armed.
你想做什么?
What do you want to do?
坚守岗位
Hold your positions.
我想知道他们是否在那里
I want to know if they're in there.
她在干吗?她现在应该已经开门了
What's she doing?She should have opened the door by now.
一定出了些问题
Something must have gone wrong.
来吧,Stacie
Come on,Stacie.
你怎么了?
What kept you?
看好压力垫
Watch the pressure pads.
最重要的一点就是压力垫
Everything beyond this point is a pressure pad.
如果我们碰到了,就会触动警报,明白吗?
If we touch them,the alarms go off,all right?
- 你准备好了,Mick? - 来吧
- You ready,Mick? - Let's go.
Stace
Stace.
继续
Carry on.
下
Down.
停
Stop.
你好,请转新闻部,谢谢
Hello,news desk,please.
升高
Lift.
好了,下
Okay,down.
停
Stop.
- 好的,到现在为止都很好 - 是啊
- Okay,any time now would be good. - Yeah.
为剪贴簿来一张
One for the scrapbook.
怎么又来了一辆清洁工的卡车
That's the cleaner's van again.
妈的,他们一定在第一辆卡车上
Shit,they must have been in the first van.
- 走 - 拉警报!拉警报!
- Go. - Hit the alarms!Hit the alarms!
我就知道
I knew it.
- 你♥他♥妈♥是谁? - 我是时代周刊的
- Who the hell are you? - I'm with The Times.
我们刚刚收到了一起入室抢劫的电♥话♥
We just received a call about a break-in.
- 把她弄出去! - 哦,好吧,就一分钟
- Get her out! - Yeah,okay,just one minute.
- 你觉得被偷了多少东西? - 请
- How many do you think were involved? - Please.
有什么意见吗?
Any ideas?
在外面待着
Stay out.
他们不可能通过其他出口逃离
There's no way they got out through any of the exits.
屋顶
The roof.
嘿
Hey.
妈的
Shit.
安静
Quiet.
你们介意吗?
Do you mind?
裙子
Dress.
他们消失了
They disappeared.
- 障碍物呢? - 他们现在可以在任何地方
- Roadblocks? - They could be anywhere now.
好吧
Okay.
- 没有关系 - 什么?
- It doesn't matter. - What?
想想
Think about it.
我们知道是他们
We know it was them.
但他们却不知道我们已经知道了
But they have no way of knowing that.
- 什么意思? - 他们不知道我们在找他们
- Which means? - They don't know we're looking for them.
我用一年的薪水和你打赌...
I will bet you one year's salary...
- 他们会重新回到酒店 - 他们不会那么愚蠢的
- they turn up back at the hotel. - They wouldn't be that stupid.
为什么不呢?
Why not?
他们要关心的是如何滚出去了
As far as they're concerned,they've got clean away.
- 我还是觉得他们会远走高飞 - 走着瞧
- I still think they'll be long gone. - We'll see.
老大?
Guv?
是的
Yes.
一辆黑色的出租车要从你们旁边经过
Black cab just about to pass you,
有5个人在里面,我觉得就是他们
five people inside.I think it's them.
看好你的位置
Hold your positions.
等我的信♥号♥♥
Wait for my signal.
所以我说这是个美好的夜晚
That is what I call a great night.
我不知道你们还要干吗 但我这个老家伙可要睡觉了
I don't know about the rest of you,the old man's gonna hit the sack.
- 是啊,我想我还是跟你一起吧 - 真的吗?
- Yeah,I think I'll join you. - Really?
不,我不是说要和你一起睡 我要睡我自己的床
No.I don't mean I'm gonna join you.I'm gonna have me own bed.
- 我以为你不介意呢 - 我介意,我爱你,Albert
- I had no idea you cared. - I do care,I love you,Albert.
- 你说你爱我.哦,我的上帝! - 闭嘴
- You said you loved me.Oh,my God! - Shut up.
听着,你们各回各家吧 我可要去喝一杯
Listen,you lot do what you want,all right,'cause I'm gonna get a drink.
我这两天可实在太受伤了
'Cause I've had a very traumatic couple of days.
哦,拜托,我跟你一起
Come on,then,I'll keep you company.
注意,注意
Eye,eye.
站住.不许动
Stand still.Don't move.
- 怎么了? - 你们被捕了
- What's going on? - You're all under arrest.
为了什么?
For what?
涉嫌偷窃
Suspicion of theft.
对不起.我不明白你在说什么
I'm sorry,I have no idea what you're talking about.
把他们带走
Take them away.
这里,请,先生
This way,please,sir.
...如果审讯的时候没有老实回答...
...it may harm your defense if you do not mention when questioned...
你可以继续在法庭上申述
something that you later rely on in court.
但你所说的一切都会作为陈堂证供
Anything you do say may be given in evidence.
我是警♥察♥局长的朋友 如果你打电♥话♥给他的话
I'm a friend of the police commissioner.If you'd just call him.
一目了然,Mickey,派对结束了
Bang to rights,Mickey,party's over.
排好队等着
Wait in line.
我要跟我的辩护律师说话
I want to speak to my brief.
会有时间的.就站在那里
In good time,just stand there.
好了,谁先来?
All right,who's first?
他以涉嫌发生在今晚
He's been arrested on suspicion of theft...
10:30分在市政展览厅的偷窃罪名被捕
at the Guildhall Gallery at 10:30 this evening.
- 姓名? - Ashley Morgan
- Name? - Ashley Morgan.
- 生日? - 21/7/60.
- Date of birth? - 21/7/60.
- 住址? - 列克星敦旅馆
- Address? - The Lexington Hotel.
把你口袋中的东西拿出来,好吗?
Empty your pockets out,will you,please?
你是不是忘了什么东西了?
You've forgotten something?
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表