剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
飞天大盗 第2季第6集
S02E06 Eye of the Beholder
- 你不能打权杖钻石的主意 - 为什么不能?
- You can't nick the Crown Jewels. - Why not?
为什么?我会告诉你为什么不能
Why not?I'll tell you why not.
因为那是没有爱国心的开始
Because it's unpatriotic for a start.
另外,我可不能想像...
Besides which,I don't fancy being banged up...
在以后的300年内都被吊在伦敦塔上
in the Tower of London for the next 300 years.
- 这一次,我觉得Danny或许讲到重点了 - 耶,谢谢,Stacie
- For once,I think Danny may have a point. - Yeah,thank you,Stacie.
你的"这一次"是什么意思?
What do you mean "for once"?
如果我们被抓住了 他们会把钥匙扔掉的,是不是?
If we get caught,they'll throw away the key,won't they?
完全正确.我真是迫不及待要去监狱了 睡都睡不着
Exactly.I'm too pretty to go to prison.I'll never get any sleep.
算我老派吧.但我会让大家避免被抓住的
Call me old-fashioned,but I was hoping to avoid getting caught.
我们在说的可是一场世纪的犯罪
We're talking about the crime of the century.
有一队私人收藏家愿意付出...
There's a band of private collectors who are willing to pay...
小小的金钱把非洲之星第一 加入到他们的收藏中
a small fortune to add the First Star of Africa to their collection.
- 我们能找到他们吗? - 已经在进行中了
- Can we find them? - All in hand.
非洲之星第一
The First Star of Africa.
530.2克拉.也被称为库利南1号♥...
530.2 carats.Also known as the Cullinan I...
1905年在南非发现的库利南钻石 被切割成9块后...
because it's the largest of the nine stones cut from the Cullinan diamond...
这是最大的一块,因此得名
discovered in South Africa in 1905.
现在被镶在英国国王的权杖上
It's now set in the head of the Royal Scepter.
无价之宝
It is priceless.
老家在伦敦塔里
Home is the Tower of London.
历史上只有一次对权杖钻石进行过偷窃
There has only ever been one attempt to steal the Crown Jewels.
是Colonel Blood在1671年偷的
And that was by Colonel Blood in 1671.
- 他怎么样了? - 失败
- What happened to him? - He failed.
很好,那我们要做什么?游过护城河还是去攀登碉堡?
Great,so what are we gonna do?Swim the moat or scale the battlements?
不需要.国王的权杖要被搬动了...
No need.The Royal Scepter's being moved...
给了我们一生唯一一次的机会
giving us a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
它为什么会被搬动呢?
Why is it being moved?
现在皇家珠宝商正在对它进行清洗...
Right now it's being cleaned by the Royal Jewelers...
- 然后又会被搬动 - 去哪里?
- and after that it'll be moved again. - Where?
市政厅艺廊正在举办一次非洲展览...
The Guildhall Art Gallery is holding a major African exhibition...
来配合英联邦首脑会议
to coincide with the Commonwealth summit.
从后天开始...
It starts the day after tomorrow...
而这颗非洲之星就是中心装饰品
and the Star of Africa is to be the centerpiece.
好了.想想吧
All right.Think of it.
本世纪最伟大的一次记录,或是最后一次
The biggest score of this century or the last.
某些会在100年,甚至200年 以后还被记住的事情
Something that will be remembered 100,even 200 years from now.
一切我懂的,一切我所学到的 都在等着这一时刻
Everything I know,everything I've learned has been waiting for this moment.
没有比这更大的东西会再出现在我们面前
Nothing this big will ever come our way again.
而不利的是,如果我们被抓住了...
The downside is,if we get caught...
我们都会在监狱里面待上很长时间
we all go to prison for a very long time.
- 你还好吗,Mick? - 是啊,就那样吧
- You all right,Mick?You on your own? - Yeah,looks that way.
干杯
Cheers.
如果我不够了解你,我会说你在生气
If I didn't know better,I'd say you were sulking.
真的吗?
Really?
你在期盼什么?
What did you expect?
你要求他们把余生都压在这一次上
You asked them to put the rest of their lives on the line.
的确是
Yes,I did.
你掷骰子,他们紧紧盯着.就这样
You rolled the dice,they came up snake eyes.It happens.
是啊
Yep.
就告诉我一件事情
Just tell me one thing.
为什么?
Why?
因为300年来没有一个人敢对此进行尝试
Because no one has ever dared attempt anything this big for 300 years.
- 就这样? - 对于我来说,是的
- And that's it? - For me,yes.
瞧,这是镇里最大的游戏
Look,this is the biggest game in town.
如果我们不干,我们还能干什么
If we're not here,we're not anywhere.
我可以了解
I can see that.
你瞧,Mickey...
You see,Mickey...
之前我有我自己的顾虑...
I had my doubts earlier...
但你可以把我算在里面
but you can count me in.
谢谢,Danny.一语值千金
Thanks,Danny.That's worth a lot.
但如果没有Stacie和Ash的话还是不行
But this can't happen without Stacie and Ash.
真高兴听到你这么说
Glad to hear it.
- 他生气了吗,Albert? - 我想是的,是啊
- Was he sulking,Albert? - I'm afraid so,yeah.
- 哦哦 - 我没有生气
- Diddums. - I was not sulking.
嗯,装的不错,看起来你自己承认了啊
Well,it worked,looks like you're getting your own way.
不,等等,拜托
No,now,wait a minute,come on.
这件事情对这里的任何人来说都 是件大事...
This thing is far too big for anyone to be here...
比他们想做的任何事情都要大
for any other reason than they want to be.
你现在可不能反悔了
You can't bottle it now.
啊哦,一开始他生气,而现在他却 想收手不干
Cor blimey,first he sulks,now he's trying to back out.
我没有要收手,但是...
I'm not backing out,but...
如果我们要做的话,我们需要万分小心
if we do this,we do it with our eyes open.
嘿,如果我们不能...
Hey,if we can't do it...
还有谁能?
who can?
- Eddie - 记在账单上
- Eddie. - On the tab.
那么,对你们这群家伙来说或 这次是要转变方向了?
So,is this a change of direction for you boys?
- 你们现在成小偷了? - 只是想赚点生活费,Benny
- You're thieves now? - Just trying to earn a living,Benny.
跟我说说吧.这里不会再有正直的骗子了
Tell me about it,there are no honest crooks anymore.
每个人都企图占你便宜
Everyone tries to screw you.
我,我被占便宜的次数比妓♥女♥接的客还多
Me,I've been screwed more times than a coachload of hookers.
我看你说话还是很间接明了的啊,Benjamin
I see you still have a wonderful way with words,Benjamin.
不要跟我说简洁明了,Stroller先生
Don't talk to me about words,Mr.Stroller.
握握手就可以了
Time was a handshake was enough.
现在,大家都像14岁的小毛头 带着没剔干净的鼻毛...
Now,everyone's 14,with spots and rings in their noses...
用天花乱坠的说辞来欺骗你
all using fancy words to screw you.
"这个的5%,那个的两成"
"Five percent of this.Two pints of that."
"钱的10%下个星期三就付给你"
"Ten pence in the pound and pay you next Wednesday."
- 是啊,这个世界已经大不同了 - 就是这样
- Yeah,it's a different world. - That it is.
我?我拥有的已经足够了 明年,我就会把所有的都变卖♥♥
Me?I've had enough.Next year,I sell up.
让其他人去被占便宜吧
Let someone else get screwed.
那么.伟大的Mickey Bricks 和Albert Stroller
So.The great Mickey Bricks and Albert Stroller.
叫我中国佬吧,但我猜 你们没有一大包的汽车无线电
Call me a Chinaman but my guess is you don't have a bag full of car radios.
- 不是的 - 那到底是什么?
- Not quite. - So what is it?
权杖钻石?
The Crown Jewels?
告诉我你们不是真的要
Please tell me you're not serious.
我们要找的是一些私人收藏家 的秘密标价
What we're looking for are a few select private collectors to put in sealed bids.
- 一场拍卖♥♥? - 赢家获得所有的
- An auction? - Winner takes all.
我有多少时间准备?
How long have I got?
我们找到了为那家展览馆 做清理的公♥司♥
We've found the cleaning company who has the contract for the gallery.
他们雇佣东欧的工人
They employ mostly Eastern European workers.
- 你是说会便宜些 - 差不多
- You mean cheap. - Precisely.
你今晚就开始.那些是详细资料
And you start tonight.Those are the details.
好的
All right.
- 哈啰? - 是我
- Hello? - It's me.
- Benny,你有什么可以告诉我的? - 不简单啊
- Benny,what have you got for me? - It wasn't easy.
我不得不亲自告诉你 我觉得你们太愚蠢了
I have to say that personally,I think you're insane.
但如果你们成功了 我就能帮你们找到5个出价者
But if you pull it off,I've got five bidders lined up.
都是最一流的
All topnotch.
我就知道你是干这个的不二人选
I knew you were the man for the job.
密封的标价单会送到你的旅馆去
Sealed bids will be delivered to your hotel.
好的,Benny,我会去接收的
Okay,Benny,I'll be in touch.
- 怎么样? - 我们开始吧
- Well? - We are on.
谢谢.实在是太好了.不
Thank you.That's blinding.No.
- 不.相信我,非常感谢 - Danny,你在干吗?
- No.Believe me,thank you very much. - Danny,what are you doing?
- 电♥话♥奖励,一分钟一英镑 - 什么?
- Premium phone line,50 quid a minute. - What?
我设置了这些线路中的一条 每次有人拨♥打♥这个号♥码...
I set up one of these lines.Every time somebody phones this number...
我的口袋里就会进账1英镑
I get 50 quid in me pocket.
但你怎么让别人打你这个号♥码呢?
But how are you going to get people to phone the number?
不,瞧,这就是我天才的地方
No,listen,this is where the genius comes in.
因为我无需这样,你瞧
'Cause I don't have to,you see.
我所要做的,就是我借个电♥话♥打 这个号♥码
All I got to do,yeah,is I borrow a phone and I call the number.
是的,然后它们会认为我花了10 先令的话费...
Yeah,then they think I'm making a 10p call...
但我口袋里却已经进账了1英镑
but I'm getting 50 big ones in me pocket.
- Danny - 是的,Mickey
- Danny. - Yeah,Mickey.
你不让我用信♥用♥卡♥的
You did stop me using the credit cards.
- 他们会留下罪证的 - 但它们管用
- They were very bad copies. - But they did work.
我们已经被一家餐馆扔出来了
We got thrown out of a restaurant.
好吧,你对的.但我还是有些吃住的问题
Granted,everyone,but I had a few teething troubles.
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表