剧集 | 掷地有声(2013) | 导航列表
John. There's no John here, man.
约翰 这里没有人叫约翰 老兄
How could there be no John here?
这儿怎么可能没有人叫约翰
Every party has a John.
哪个派对没有约翰啊
He's my date.
她是我男朋友
You didn't have to do that. I did.
你没必要这么做 有必要
I'm not a fan of people being told they don't belong.
我不喜欢有人说我不属于这里
You're the internet guy. You work for ISN.
你是哪个技术男 在ISN电视台工作的
I'm off duty. Hmm.
我下班了
Too bad, there's no time like camera time.
太糟糕了 拍摄的时候最棒了
You're a Devil girl, like London.
你是魔鬼女孩的吧 像兰登一样
No. Like Jamie.
像杰米那样
What's your story?
你的故事是什么
I don't have one. Yet.
我还没故事
But, by the end of the season...
但是赛季末的时候
you'll know my name.
你就会知道我的名字
Can I quote you on that? Thought you were off duty?
我刊登的时候能用你名吗 你不是下班了吗
I'm never off duty.
我从不下班
Well, off the record, it's...
私底下说
hard to break through when the press
媒体宠着兰登的时候
is breaking down the door for London.
我很难有所突破
You're just gonna have to break down your own.
你只能自己杀出一条血路
Those things'll kill you.
那东西会要了你的命的
So's hiding in here when the party's out there.
躲着派对自己一个人也会要了你的命
Kyle tricked me into coming here.
凯尔骗我来
She said she wanted to go over some steps.
她说她想练练舞
And plus, I've been photographed enough for today.
再说了 我今天曝光率够大了
Hey, about that, I wanted to say thank you.
对了 我想谢谢你
I mean, you had the paparazzi
我是说你把狗仔队
all whipped up at the front door.
全都堵在了前门
I was able to just slide through the side.
我就可以从侧门溜走了
Well, thank you for the rescue.
谢谢你钱来救我
You're such a gentleman.
你真是绅士
No one ever said I was a gentleman.
没人说我是绅士
I know all about you.
我了解你
Don't believe everything you hear.
别人的话不能信
I couldn't agree more.
同意
So... you got a great place,
这地方不错
and a big game tomorrow.
明天有大赛
Yeah, it is game 600 and whatever of my career.
是啊 这是我职业生涯第600场
But it's not, really.
但是实际上并不是
Look, this ain't my first dance either,
这也不是我第一次跳舞
I've choreographed a thousand.
我编过上千次舞蹈
But every time we go out there,
但是每次我们开始跳舞的时候
it's like we got to prove ourselves all over again.
就好像我们需要重新证明自己
One day you're a god and the next...
前一天你还是神 然后
no... no one understands what we go through.
不不不 没人了解我们经历过了什么
We don't even understand what we go through.
我们都不明白我们经历过什么
You scared?
你害怕了
Terrified.
害怕极了
Well, that's why they call them loopholes.
所以我才叫他们漏洞
You have to find them. Look harder.
你得找到他们 仔细找
I have to go.
我得走了
Is everything okay?
一切都还好吗
Yeah, everything's fine. Go back to bed.
都好 去睡吧
Go.
快
No, Kyle, you stay and party.
补 凯尔 你继续派对吧
I had to go because I have a dance in the morning
我得走了因为我早上还要跳舞
and I need to make sure I have a quiet night.
今晚必须安静点
Okay? Bye.
好吗 拜
London.
兰登
Curtis, what are you doing here?
柯蒂斯 你来干嘛
Invite me in? No, I will not invite you in.
让我进去 我不让你进去
What if I told you I left? The church?
我要是告诉你我离开了呢 教堂啊
My wife.
我老婆
You promised me that the entire time
我们在一起的时候你一直在保证
we were together. Why now?
为什么现在变了
'Cause I don't love her.
因为我不爱她
London, I love you.
兰登我爱你
Just...
你就
You said you loved me before
你说你爱过我
and that didn't make a difference.
之前也没有用
I made some bad decisions.
我做出了一些错误的决定
But you gotta admit this whole situation was crazy.
但是你得承认 整个情况都很疯狂
Look, forget all that.
忘了吧
You and me can be together now.
我们现在可以在一起
I believe that. Away from here.
我相信 离开这里
Away? Yeah.
离开 是的
London, I came to make things right.
兰登 我来纠正我的错误
You and me are what's right.
我们才应该在一起
Baby, come away with me.
宝贝跟我走吧
It was because of Oscar Kinkade
是因为奥斯卡·金凯德
my parents kept me so far away.
我的父母才远离我
I don't blame them.
我不怪他们
But you're best friends with his son.
但是你最好的朋友跟他的儿子在一起
I don't remember telling you about my friendship with Jude.
我不记得告诉过你我跟裘德是朋友啊
I'm a researcher.
我调查过
I'm not a fan of being researched.
我不愿意被调查
Your turn.
该你了
What made you want to work for the League?
你为什么在联盟里工作
There are things my mother and father worked for
我父母为之奋斗的东西
that didn't turn out the way they should have.
变了味儿
With the power of the League I'll be able to correct that.
有了联盟的力量我就可以纠正那事
It must have been tough growing up
离家那么远肯定
so far away from home.
生活不易吧
Closeness is just a state of mind.
亲密只不过是一种心理状态
That's from one of my movies. "Ecstasy."
这句话出自我的一部电影 销魂
So you're the one that bought that ticket.
那么说你买♥♥票去看了
Illegally downloaded it.
我下载的盗版
I must have watched that one scene 20 times.
那个片段我看了不下20遍
So sexy.
太性感了
He was a pill. I meant the woman.
他就像春♥药♥一样 我指的是女的
20 times is a lot.
20次有点多了
I told you, I'm a researcher.
和你说了 我是个研究者
Sorry, wrong room. No.
抱歉 敲错门了 不
Come in.
进来
Karla is a friend of mine.
卡拉是我的朋友
She told me about the fun you had here.
她和我说了 和你在这作乐
How gifted you are.
你是多么有天赋
Look, I don't know what she told you,
听着 我不知道她都和你说了什么
but what happened here... She paid you.
但这里发生的事 她付钱给你了
Was an accident. And?
是个意外 然后呢
And how much are we talking about here?
你说的是多少钱来着
I heard about your endowment.
我听说了你那方面的天赋
Let's just say mine will match.
我想说我的天赋正好和你匹配
But of course...
但当然
It's up to you.
这取决于你
Derek. Couldn't find my invite.
德里克 我没收到邀请
I ran out of spit for my stamps.
唾沫干了没法贴邮票
What the hell are you doing throwing a party
你在赛季第一场比赛的前一晚
the night before the first game of the season?
搞什么派对
Don't worry about me. I don't care about you.
别担心我 我才不在乎你
I care about every other player that should be home
我关心的是 其他本应该回家
that you lured here.
却被你诱骗到这的选手
I can't help it if people want to be around me.
他们都喜欢待在我身边 我也没办法
If you're not gonna work with me,
要是你不支持我
at least don't work against me.
至少也别和我对着干
I don't work for you period.
我不为你工作
You are not the coach. You're not the owner.
你不是教练 不是老板
You're nothing.
你什么都不是
I'm gonna have to write two checks
我要为你的表现
剧集 | 掷地有声(2013) | 导航列表