剧集 | 掷地有声(2013) | 导航列表
then too bad.
那真是太糟了
You know when they call your name out there,
你知道他们都管你叫什么吗
those 20,000 people?
外面那两万人
They might not be shouting it the way you want.
他们可不会叫你想听到的名字
Go to hell, Pastor.
去死吧 帕斯特
You okay?
你没事儿吧
I just don't know if I want to be tarred and feathered
我只是不确定自己是否想在整个竞技场前
in front of an entire arena.
被涂上油和羽毛
Well, the arena and the rest of the country.
好吧 比赛场还有全国各地
What are you talking about?
你说的什么意思
Well, the sideline reporter
边线记者告诉我
told me ISN's broadcasting it, so...
ISN电视台会全程直播 所以
whatever happens out there...
场上的一切都会播出去
Oh, my God. And I have a solo.
我的天 我还有段独舞
Perfect way to single me out.
真是脱颖而出的完美办法啊
Well, I mean, I can do it. I know it.
我想说 我能来 我都知道动作
Whatever's about to happen needs to happen real quick.
无论你们在说什么最好快点儿讲完
We're up.
要上场了
Thank you. I won't screw it up.
谢谢你 我肯定不会搞砸的
Miguel.
米格尔
You know where you're going.
你知道自己要去哪儿了
This is a new chapter for you.
这对你来说是个新的开始
It's scary.
你这么小
You've seen so much by such a young age.
就让你看到这么多 太可怕了
So had I.
我也一样
I grew up in a house that was not nice.
我在一个不完美的家庭里长大
I was scared every day.
每天都担惊受怕
But, today I own a team.
但是 如今我是球队老板
I got everything I ever wanted.
我得到了自己想要的一切
And you wanna know how I did it?
你想知道我是怎么做到的吗
By controlling my emotions.
通过控制自己的情绪
So no one could hurt me.
所以没人能伤害到我
And that's what you need to do.
这也是你要做的
Be tough.
要勇敢
Be strong.
要坚强
Turn off your feelings.
忽略你的感情
I'll show you how it's done.
我会给你看看该怎么做
I'm not taking you to the airport.
我不会带你去机场
You're going with her.
你和她一起去
Goodbye.
再见
Let's go, Miguel.
我们走吧 米格尔
Devils take the tip.
恶魔队拿到了球
the outlet to Low. Oh, and the follow-up.
往外传球了 哦 投篮了
Beautiful put back.
漂亮的进球
Come on, I don't see elbows!
加油 用手肘推挤啊
Come on!
加油
Roman steals the ball.
罗曼把球断了
Quick touch pass and back to Roman.
简单的传球后球又回到罗曼手上
Devils win.
恶魔队赢了
Yeah!
耶
It has been a really difficult time for
这位明星球员最近
the star player recently with the loss of his house but...
丢掉了自己的房♥子 日子真的很难过 但是
Yes, but the Devils' marquis player was able to bring...
对 但是恶魔队的选手会给我们带来
Perhaps released some of his demons.
或许是释放了一些他的恶魔力量吧
That has got to be a great feeling
这对新教练杰曼·维加来说
for new coach, German Vega.
肯定感觉很好
This could be a sign of good things to come from him.
这也可能是他未来生涯上升的一个标志
There's Roman showing you tonight
今晚罗曼展示给大家的
a completely dominant...
完全占主导地位
All right, baby, first round of drinks
好了 朋友们 今晚游乐场的第一轮
at the Playground is on me!
我来请大家
Hey, Devil girls too, all right, my treat.
恶魔女孩也一起来 好吧 我请客
Uh-uh. Uhuh.
等等
Y'all are grounded, young ladies.
你们不许去 丫头们
You cost me some serious coin last night.
昨天晚上你们花了我不少钱
Now I gotta go back on the prowl.
现在我要去找补回来
No, I will be rich by the end of this season
不 赛季结束的时候我要是还没有发财
or I'll kill y'all trying.
我就找你们算账
That was the messiest dunk
这是我奶奶发现奥利奥以来
since my grandma discovered Oreos.
最劲爆的一次灌篮
She's dead now, but Derek Roman is very much alive.
她已经没了 但是德里克·罗曼
You are jacked in the head. Has anyone ever told you that?
你可真是想起一出是一出 没人告诉过你吗
Daily.
每天都有
Listen, hey, it's good to be home, Devils nation.
大家听着 能回家真好 恶魔国度
Rise up. Rise up!
雄起 雄起
So what did you think about the dance?
所以你觉得中场的舞蹈怎么样
Sick. So it looked good on camera?
不太好 摄像机里看着还行吗
Jamie said you were airing it. Why would she say that?
洁咪告诉我你们正在直播 她何出此言啊
Congratulations. Thank you.
祝贺你 谢谢
German.
杰曼
I'm Eve.
我是伊芙
Olivia and Chase's daughter.
奥利维亚和查斯的女儿
You took the fall for what Raquel did to my mother.
你为拉克尔对我母亲所做的事承担了责任
You were protecting a single mom.
你保护了一个单身母亲
And what my dad did to you as a result,
而结果我爸爸却对你那样
I just...
我只是
If you ever need anything just let me know.
你要是需要什么一定要告诉我
Catch ya later, Jamie. Bye.
洁咪 再见了 再见
Congratulations. The crowd loved your dance.
祝贺你啊 大家很喜欢你的舞蹈
Congratulations for stealing it.
祝贺你把它偷走了
But you were rattled.
你当时不在状态
I took the attention off of you.
我把注意力帮你拉开了呀
And put it on yourself.
然后转移到自己身上
You worried about surviving a scandal?
你担心在丑闻中苟活吗
You don't know what surviving is.
你根本不知道那是怎么回事儿
I know what dogfaced lying is.
但我认识说了谎的狗脸
So much for having each other's backs.
没想到你会这么出♥卖♥♥♥我
I didn't do it to hurt you.
我这么做不是要伤害你
I did it to help me.
我只是想帮自己
What matters is that you did it at all.
重要的是你确确实实这么做了
But that's my fault for giving you the chance,
但是给你机会也是我自己的错
and trust me I will never make that mistake again.
相信我 我不会再犯同样的错误了
But I got your number, boo.
我会找你算账的
Watch me call it.
走着瞧吧
Flight 839 direct service to Sydney
直接飞往悉尼的839次航♥班♥
will be departing shortly.
就要起飞了
Please have your boarding passes out...
请携带登机牌登机
Miguel forgot his game.
米格尔忘拿游戏机了
I sent him off in a way that...
我还是来送他了
It wasn't right.
这并不对
I'm still responsible for him.
我现在还得对他负责
I'll walk him to the gate.
我会送他去门口的
Give him the goodbye the deserves.
跟他好好道个别
Of course.
当然了
Where are we going?
我们去哪儿啊
I said I would walk you to the gate.
我是说送你去门口
I didn't say which one.
我又没说是哪个门口
You know, Miguel, I forgot the most important lesson.
你知道吧 米格尔 我把最重要的一课忘了
You can't lose if you change the game.
你掌握了游戏就不会输
Another Vincent in Devils Arena.
恶魔竞技场的另一个文森特
When I got the job at the League,
我在联盟找到工作时
there was no Derek Roman in Devils Arena either.
恶魔竞技场也还没有德里克·罗曼
Life's full of surprises.
生活真是处处有惊喜
Well, hopefully I'm a good one.
好吧 希望我是惊喜不是惊吓
Well, you will certainly be good for ratings.
你肯定能对收视率有所提高
Can you shatter a backboard every game?
你能每场球都打碎一个篮板吗
I'll see what I can do. Okay.
我会加油的 好的
Jude, where've you been? Where's Jelana?
裘德 你去哪了 伊莲娜呢
Jude. Jelana's gone.
裘德 伊莲娜走了
She, uh, took Miguel. She's gone.
她 带走了米格尔 她走了
剧集 | 掷地有声(2013) | 导航列表