剧集 | 掷地有声(2013) | 导航列表
and I couldn't give it to you so...
我不能给你 所以
here I am.
我来这了
Come here, you.
过来
Okay.
好吧
How'd that feel?
感觉怎么样
I honestly have no idea.
我真的不知道
Win or lose, you accomplished something
无论输赢 你都完成了一件
pretty major.
重大的事情
Yeah, we weren't even supposed to make it
是啊 我们本来都不会去上西部的
to the Western Conference.
西部委员会的
I'm not talking about Finals,
我说的不是决赛
I'm talking about me, being here.
我说的是我 在这里
I'm here for you but I also came to see the game.
我是为你而来的 但我也是来看比赛的
I hate sports.
我讨厌运动
You and this stupid team got me to care.
可我在乎你和这个愚蠢的团队
Since you've been in the paint, I give a shit.
既然你都惹上一身腥了 我也就不在乎那么多了
Did you just say, "In the paint."
你刚才是说 惹上一身腥
See what you've done?
意识到你刚做了什么吗
Eve's gonna do what she's gonna do.
伊芙会做她该做的事
You do what you do.
你做你该做的
Coach some damn basketball.
叫那些该死的篮球好看
Yes, Coach.
是的 教练
Final seconds of game six,
第六场比赛的最后几秒钟
with the score tied 102 to 102.
比分是102:102
Oh, Lowe, tripped over the ball.
劳被球绊倒了
Brookes has it and he scores!
布鲁克斯赢了 他得分了
Miami wins!
迈阿密赢了
We're going to game seven in Los Angeles.
我们要去洛杉矶打第七场比赛
See you in LA, big boy.
洛杉矶见 大个子
Miami Nation, rise up.
迈阿密国际 站起来
Oh, Pax Lowe must be really feeling it
帕克斯·洛在那个关键时刻
after turning the ball over at such a crucial moment.
把球丢了过来 他一定感觉到了什么
What happened?
发生了什么事
Mistake. Well, that one cost us.
错误 那件事让我们付出了代价
A Devil baby? Oh, my God, that's so exciting.
一个恶魔队宝宝吗 天哪 太激动了
Did Beau lose his mind?
博疯了吗
Not yet. I haven't told him.
还没有 我还没有告诉他
He's not really a baby person. This is gonna require finesse
他不是一个能照顾好婴儿的人 这需要很多技巧
so I bought baby-reveal cupcakes.
所以我买♥♥了婴儿露背杯形蛋糕
A baby-what now?
一个婴儿什么
They bake a little baby into them
他们在里面放了一个婴儿造型的蛋糕
and when he takes a bite, I yell, "Surprise!
当他咬到的时候 我就大叫 惊喜
There's a baby in your cupcake and in my uterus."
你的蛋糕和我的子♥宫♥里都有个小婴儿
Well, Beau hates babies but he loves cupcakes.
博讨厌婴儿 但他喜欢纸杯蛋糕
I'm hoping one will offset the other.
我希望一个能抵消另一个
Yeah. Sounds foolproof.
是的 听起来很简单
Good luck.
祝你好运
Oh, Jesus mother of Christmas.
哦 我的天哪
Oh, shit.
该死的
Ugh. What the hell was that?
那是什么鬼东西
You're gonna be a daddy.
你要当爸爸了
And cupcakes.
还有你的纸杯蛋糕
What?
什么
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Maybe if your super sperm weren't so darn aggressive
如果不是你的超级精♥子♥那么有攻击性的
hammering away at my poor, defenseless eggs.
不停地敲打我可怜并且毫无防备的卵子的话
You're pregnant?
你怀孕了
I'm gonna need you to grasp this just a little quicker.
我需要你再快点的适应这件事
You're in sugar shock.
你还处于这个甜蜜的打击中
This is amazing!
太美妙了
Okay, what the hell is going on?
到底是怎么回事
You hate kids.
你讨厌孩子
No, I don't hate kids. Kids hate me.
不 我不讨厌孩子 是孩子们讨厌我
I'm hoping mine won't.
我希望我的孩子们不会
So wait, you're okay with having a baby?
所以 等下 你对我们有孩子这件事没问题
We're not just having a baby.
我们不只是要孩子
We're having Kyle Hart's baby.
我们要生凯尔·哈特的孩子
What could be better than that?
还有什么比这更好的呢
Oh, God, can we do this?
天啊 我们能做到吗
We're gonna be in charge of a little person.
我们要对一个小东西负责了
If we break it, we'll just make another.
如果我们弄坏了 我们就再做一个
We're having a baby.
我们有宝宝了
What?
什么
I had to see for myself.
我得亲眼看看
See what?
看什么
The game in Miami.
迈阿密的比赛
You're working with Eve.
你和伊芙一起工作
If you know that, then so are you.
如果你知道那件事的话 那么你也知道
We're on the same side.
我们是站在同一边的
Pax...
帕克斯
I'm... I'm sorry.
我 我很抱歉
I didn't mean to hurt you.
我不是故意伤害你的
That's a lie. I did mean to hurt you.
这是一个谎言 我是故意伤害你的
I don't know why.
我不知道为什么
You're not crazy. I care about you.
你没有疯 我在乎你
Know that.
知道这个就好了
You care about Derek?
你关心德里克吗
Are you in love with him?
你爱上他了吗
Where's the rest of your stuff?
你其他的东西呢
I plan on being naked.
我打算赤手上阵
A lot. I like that idea a lot.
非常喜欢 我非常喜欢这个主意
After the game, we go.
打完比赛 我们就去
Win or lose. Win.
无论输赢 要赢
Win.
一定能赢
Everything okay?
没事儿吧
Couldn't be better.
再好不过了
Come here. Let's go.
过来 我们走吧
Hi.
嗨
Hey.
你好啊
I wanted to say I'm sorry.
我想来跟你道个歉
I used you.
我利用了你
You used me?
你利用了我
Used me how? As a cover.
怎么利用我了 当掩护了
You were the mess.
你确实很乱
But I'm just as big a mess, if not more.
但是我也是一团糟 比你还糟
I hate secrets and I was keeping
我讨厌秘密还向你们隐瞒了
the biggest secret of all.
最大的秘密
It's too late for us,
对我们俩来说太晚了
but it might not be too late for you.
但是对你来说也许还不算太晚
To show you I'm sorry, I did some research for you.
为了表示我的歉意 我帮你搜集了些信息
So you didn't have to fight this fight alone.
好让你不必独自对抗这场斗争
I watched footage of old games.
我看了之前比赛的回放
Specifically Eve's greatest hits.
尤其是伊芙的镜头
I found something from the brawl.
我从争吵中找到了些什么
Eve was there.
伊芙就在那儿
I know. She was alone...
我知道 她是一个人
but...
而是
someone was there she did seem to be a bit chummy with.
她确实看起来和某个人有些亲密
Someone I think you'd be interested to know about.
一个我认为你有兴趣知道的人
Meeting Eve Vincent.
我来找伊芙·文森特
Right this way.
这边请
Have a seat, Pierce.
坐吧 皮尔斯
Game seven's about to start. Shouldn't you be at the arena
第七场比赛就要开始了 难道你们不该在竞技场
rooting for your team?
给队伍加油打气吗
We know you've been offering your services to Eve Vincent.
我们知道你一直在给伊芙·文森特提供服务了
Playing some of this game off the court.
在场外耍的一些把戏
I make it a policy not to disclose my business dealings.
我的原则是不会披露我的业务往来
How much money do you think I have?
你觉得我有多少钱
I know exactly how much you have.
我很清楚你有多少钱
I've seen your divorce settlement.
我看过你的离婚协议了
剧集 | 掷地有声(2013) | 导航列表