剧集 | 掷地有声(2013) | 导航列表
So I'm doing my research, going over stats,
所以我在做研究 调查各种数据
learning each of their players' strengths and weaknesses.
了解每个球员的长处和短处
You never know when that kind of
你永远不知道这些信息
information comes in handy.
什么时候能派上用场
Sometimes winning or losing
有时候输赢
isn't about what you know,
和你知道多少信息没关系
but when you use it.
和你怎么利用这些信息有关
What's that? "The Art of War"?
那是什么 《孙子兵法》里面的话吗
"Daly Life", the autobiography of Chuck Daly,
《戴利生活》 查克·戴利的自传
he coached the Olympic Dream Team.
他是奥林匹克梦之队的教练
I know who Chuck Daly is.
我知道查克·戴利是谁
I'm surprised you did.
我惊讶的是你居然知道
What was that you said about underestimating?
你刚不是还说不要低估对手吗
Where do I sign?
我应该在哪儿签字呢
Here.
这里
Here.
这里
And here.
还有这里
Derek's all yours.
德里克现在完全属于你了
Everything okay?
一切还好吗
No.
不
Yeah, uh...
是的 呃
I hope so.
希望如此
Something I have to deal with.
我需要处理一件事
I just don't know how.
但我不知道该怎么处理
Nothing's impossible, German.
没有什么事情是处理不了的 杰曼
There's always a new play to be made.
总能找到新办法的
What are you doing out here?
你怎么会在这儿啊
Having a meltdown.
我遇到了一个大♥麻♥烦
Let's hear it.
说来听听
I'm on a track now.
我的生活处在正轨上
I have a plan,
我有一个计划
and I can't afford to mess that up,
我不能搞砸它
and it's too easy to around here.
但在这里 太容易搞砸它了
I gotta be smarter.
我必须要机警一些
I mean, this was our dream
从我们小时候开始
since we were kids. I...
这就是我们的梦想
I can't blow it.
我不能搞砸了
Who's we?
我们指的是谁
Look, I'm not trying to unload
听着 我现在并不想
on anyone here, okay? I just...
把责任推给任何人 好吗 我只是
That first day when you were running in,
第一天你跑进来对我说
you told me you owed me your life.
你的命是我救的
I'm collecting.
现在是你偿还的时候了
Me and my brother...
我和我哥哥
Marcus...
马库斯
He was the star of the family.
他是我们家的明星球员
Better than I ever was, but...
实力比我强多了 但是
He never got the chance to play.
他一直没有机会打比赛
What happened to him?
他怎么了
Aneurism.
动脉瘤
We were fighting over
我们为谁该
who had to fix
替妈妈修理垃圾处理器
the garbage disposal for my mom.
而大吵了一架
She jammed that thing at least once a week.
她每周都会把垃圾池弄堵塞
One minute he was under the sink,
一分钟前他还在水池下面
and...
然后
And the next...
接下来
He, uh...
他 嗯
Thank you.
谢谢你
For telling me.
告诉我这一切
You're deeper than people give you credit for.
你比他们夸的还要好
Well, than I give you credit for.
好吧 比我想的好
You're a good guy, Pax.
你是一个好人 帕克斯
And if you have a meltdown again,
如果你又崩溃了
just ask me,
就找我吧
and I'll remind you.
我会提醒你的
Derek, I have a problem.
德里克 我有个问题想问你
No, you gave up the plaid, you're good.
你终于没穿格子衫了 不错
What's going on?
发生了什么
Sometimes I like a little
有时候我喜欢
gambling with my cards.
用纸牌赌一把
You know, as an outlet,
你知道的 我在波士顿买♥♥的纸牌
something I picked up in Boston.
只是一种发泄的方式
And, uh...
还有
I made a bad bet
我赌输了
that's come back to haunt me.
他们一直缠着我
How much you need?
你需要多少钱
I wish it was that easy, man.
我倒希望有这么简单 朋友
Look, now that I've landed this coaching job...
听着 现在我找到了这个做教练的工作
Paying back the debt is not an option anymore.
他们要的不仅仅是偿还赌债
What do they want then?
那么他们想要什么
A guaranteed spread on the next game.
保证下一场比赛的分差
A guaranteed...
保证
I know.
我知道很难
But it's Portland, you know,
但他们是波特兰队 你知道的
and we just have to make sure the spread stays within ten.
我们只要保证分差在10以内分就行了
The way you handle the ball, man,
你只要在运球的方式上做点儿手脚 朋友
no one will ever know.
没有人会发现的
I'd know.
但我知道
It's an early season game,
这是一场赛季初的比赛
so nothing's riding on it.
所以没什么大不了的
I'm so sorry I have to ask.
我很抱歉这么要求
All right, if I could get out of this on my own,
好吧 如果我自己能搞定这一切
I would.
我会的
I wouldn't blame you if you say no.
如果你拒绝的话我也不会责怪你
I don't know, man.
我不确定 朋友
Okay.
好吧
So I just wanted to show you
我只是想
some appreciation for that
感谢你所做的
spark-tacular promo.
完美的宣传片
Are you proposing to me?
你现在是在向我求婚吗
Unruly lace.
鞋带乱了
Turn around, look up, please.
转身 抬头
Oh, my God.
哦 天呐
Damn.
我靠
Iconic.
标志性的
Yeah, Derek loved the promo too.
没错 德里克也喜欢这个宣传
He thought the sparks were gonna hurt.
他认为这些火花会伤到人
When was he there?
他什么时候过来的
After everyone left.
在大家都走了之后
You and Derek are having sex!
你跟德里克上♥床♥了
Had. And it was a one-time thing.
哈特雷 只是一♥夜♥情♥而已
We're just friends.
我们只是朋友
Missionary or you on top?
传统式还是乘骑式
Both.
都有
Clothes off or on?
穿着衣服的还是脱了衣服的
Some on and some off.
有的地方穿着有的地方脱了
More than friends.
那就不只是朋友了
How can you tell based on that?
你怎么能仅凭这些就能推断出来
I was just interested.
那些只是我好奇的地方
I'm basing it on the fact that
我其实是根据
I just showed you this amazing poster,
刚刚我带你来看这张惊艳的海报
and the first thing you mentioned was Derek.
但你看到之后想到的第一件事却是德里克来推断的
Look,
听着
you're crazy.
你已经疯了
We're friends, and that's that.
我和他是朋友 仅此而已
All right, listen up, y'all.
好了 大家都听好
We are about to be do-gooders.
我们要做善事了
Our next dance is gonna be for charity.
我们的下一只舞是为了做慈善跳的
But that's the only kindness we're gonna show,
这是我们唯一表现善意
剧集 | 掷地有声(2013) | 导航列表