剧集 | 掷地有声(2013) | 导航列表
'cause it's an underground vogue battle,
因为这是一场与其他舞蹈队的
against each other.
地下时尚大战
Whoever nets the most dough
谁赚的钱最多
gets to death drop on everyone else's grave.
就可以干掉别人
Um...
嗯
Amazing idea. I know.
很棒的主意 我知道
Except...
除了
Except what?
除了什么
Well, except why underground?
好吧 除了为什么是地下的
That's how vogue battles work, darling.
时尚之战就是这样进行的 亲爱的
But this is a Kyle Hart vogue battle.
但这是一场凯尔·哈特的时尚之战
It should be a media event,
应该是一场媒体盛事
crawling with press.
到处都是媒体
It's great publicity for the Devil Girls.
这对恶魔女孩来说是很好的宣传
I mean, what good's doing good
我想说 如果你做的善事
if no one's there to see it?
没人知道算哪门子的善事
I'll make some calls.
我要去打几个电♥话♥
Publicity for the Devil Girls, huh?
给恶魔女孩宣传 嗯
Or are you just looking for publicity for yourself?
还是说你只是在找机会给自己宣传
This is my dance.
这是我的舞蹈
I'm gonna win.
我会赢的
So delusional doesn't just apply
看来妄想不仅仅
to your fashion sense.
体现在你的时尚品味上
Vouging is about improv.
时尚是即兴的
You're known for your choreography.
你的舞蹈编排很出名
You're known for dancing my choreography.
你跳我编的舞出名的
I guess we'll just have to see
我想我们得看看
who thinks faster on their feet.
谁想的比跳的还好
Yeah, well, you better hope it's you.
没错 你最好祈祷是你自己
Because if I take this, that would be
因为如果是我 那就是
two big-time back-to-back wins for me.
我的两场连续胜利了
Good luck, though.
还是祝你好运
You look like you got the weight
你看起来像是压力大到
of the world on your shoulders.
把整个世界的重量都抗在肩上了
Same.
你也是
What's going on?
发生了什么
I got asked to do a favor for a friend.
有朋友找我帮个忙
Doesn't sound so difficult.
听起来不是很难
You?
你呢
Vogue battle.
时尚大战
That doesn't sound too difficult either.
这听起来也不难呀
I need to win, and I need to win big.
我要赢 而且要赢很大
I convinced Kyle to make it a media event.
我说服凯尔把时尚大战做成媒体活动
Now, I have to get everyone there.
现在 我要邀请大家过来参加
It would be huge if the ballers went.
如果球友们来了那就太棒了
Yeah. Yeah, sure.
是的 是的 没错
Look, this is a favor I'm happy to do.
听着 我很乐意帮这个忙
* Dreams that I was f... ed in Hollywood *
梦见我在好莱坞
Los Angeles is putting on
洛杉矶队今晚
a clinic against Portland tonight!
要和波特兰队比赛
Mr. Matthews.
马修斯先生
Thanks for accepting my invite.
感谢您接受我的邀请
I know you had your choice of games today.
我知道你今天可以选择比赛的
Leah, this is Jude Kinkade,
莉娅 这是裘德·金卡德
new owner of the team.
球队的新老板
Oh, nice to meet you.
噢 很开心见到你
Your husband is intimidating as hell.
你丈夫吓死我了
Commissioner,
主席
if you have a minute...
如果你有时间
I don't.
我没有时间
I have everything under control here, Eve.
一切都在我的掌控之中 伊芙
We'll talk tomorrow.
我们明天谈
LA's got the ball
洛杉矶队球员拿到了球
and it's a ten-point game.
这是一场10分的比赛
Pax Lowe, he has been solid tonight.
帕克斯·洛威 他今晚很靠谱啊
Thank you.
多谢你
Look, you're gonna have to find another outlet,
听着 你得找另一种发泄的方式
'cause this will never happen again.
没有下一次了
I hear you.
我知道了
Never again.
再也不会了
Jude Kinkade was a lonely kid.
裘德·金卡德是一个很孤独的孩子
Lonely...
孤独
Jude Kinkade was a lonely kid.
裘德·金卡德是一个很孤独的孩子
All that's missing is the Sarah McLachlan song.
唯一缺少的是莎拉·麦克拉克兰的歌♥
I couldn't get the rights.
我没有权利
You want to see what I've got so far?
你想看看我现在进展到哪一步了吗
I really don't...
我其实不
Jude Kinkade was a lonely kid.
裘德·金卡德是一个很孤独的孩子
The son of one of the most powerful men in basketball
篮球界最有权势的人的儿子
was chucked like a dead ball,
被胡乱丢弃
raised by a single mother in government housing
在南佛罗里达州由单身母亲在政♥府♥住房♥
in South Florida.
里抚养长大
Kinkade was driven by a need for acceptance,
金凯德的动力来自被世界接纳
to be a part of something.
以及成为有用的人
And if he wasn't going to get help,
如果他得不到帮助
he'd do it himself.
他会自己实现的
We're talking to the man
我们正在采访一个
who overcame incredible obstacles
克服了难以置信的障碍
to become the youngest team owner
成为这项运动历史上
in the history of the sport.
最年轻的球队老板的人
Some spin. It's not spin.
好一个成功史 这不是成功史
Well, there's a Noah punchline in there eventually.
最后有一个诺亚的妙语
Jude, this is how I see you.
裘德 你在我眼中就是这样
How I want the world to see you.
我希望世界也这样看待你
It's how you need to see yourself.
这也应该是你眼中的自己
Can I have my bill, please?
请给我账单好吗
Thanks.
谢谢
Well, hello again.
又见面了
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么
Trying to stay out of trouble.
尽量不惹麻烦
And failing.
然后失败了
How so?
怎么会
Do you think I'm trouble?
你觉得我是麻烦吗
Maybe.
也许吧
I'd never want to be trouble for you, German.
我可不想麻烦你 杰曼
Not you.
不是你
It's complicated, Eve.
这很复杂 伊芙
It doesn't have to be.
不必这样的
So why are you here?
所以你为什么在这里呢
I had to pick up some receipts
我得给主席
for the Commissioner.
拿些收据
I thought you might be staying here.
我以为你会呆在这里
I could be.
我可以呆在这里
I gotta go.
我要走了
Everybody grab your seats
大家都坐下
for the Vogue Battle!
来看时尚之战
Hey, bro, thanks for inviting me on the party bus.
嘿 兄弟 谢谢你邀请我坐上派对巴士
It's for the team.
这是为了团队
You're part of the team, aren't you?
你是团队的一员 不是吗
I'm trying.
我在努力
Succeeding.
正在成功
Whatever you're doing is working.
不管你做了什么 反正在起作用
I give you shit
你给我看的各种
for all my stats you throw in my face,
数据统计我都不在乎
but it's good gas in my tank.
但是这对我来说是很好的激励
Are you saying that you love me?
你是说你爱我吗
I'm saying you're banished from the party bus.
我是说你被赶出派对巴士了
Welcome to the Devil Girls' Vogue Ball, y'all.
欢迎来到魔鬼女孩的时尚舞会
Let the lady tell you the rules.
让女士告诉你规则
Go ahead, mama.
开始吧 妈妈
剧集 | 掷地有声(2013) | 导航列表