剧集 | 掷地有声(2013) | 导航列表
I am losing track of your hit list.
我都不知道你到底要攻击谁了
Fortunately, that's not your job.
幸运的是 那不关你事
It is, actually.
怎么不关你事
I'll tell you what. I'll do this for you.
我跟你说 我给你挖
But you have to do something for me.
但是你也得帮助我
Tit for tat.
一报还一报
What do you want?
你想怎样
I want to know what exactly...
我想知道
you've got going on,
你到底打的什么算盘
what your endgame is.
你到底什么目的
I'm not that cheap.
我没那么贱
Neither am I.
我也是
Team jet leaves in an hour, fellas.
飞机一小时就走了
You want to play game one, be on it.
想要打比赛的话就赶上飞机
Let's go, let's go. Hustle up.
快点
German. Hey.
杰曼 嘿
Noah.
诺亚
Are we alone?
没别人吗
Yeah. What's up?
是啊 怎么了
I was doing some research on a Derek-Jude thing,
我研究了一下德里克和裘德的恋情
and I stumbled on a Derek-German thing.
而我查到了德里克和杰曼之间的历史
Derek-German?
德里克 杰曼
Did you guys control the spread in a game this season?
你们是不是控制了这赛季的分差
Come on, Noah.
拜托 诺亚
So it didn't happen?
不是这么回事吗
Stumbled on how?
你怎么遇到的
You're not answering the question.
你没回答我
There's nothing to answer.
没什么好说的
Somebody would be a fool to admit to that.
谁承认谁傻子
Somebody would be a fool to lie,
撒谎的人也很傻
especially if I could connect them
尤其是我可以将他们联♥系♥到
to someone shady from Derek's past
德里克过去的一些不光彩的东西
who made a big bet on a game LA played against Portland.
还有人在洛杉矶打波特兰的那场比赛下了重注
I pulled the tape. Derek held the ball.
我看了回放 德里克演的
It didn't have anything to do with Derek.
这跟德里克没关系
It was me.
是我♥干♥的
I had this thing that needed to happen.
我要替人家办事
Just ten points in a game.
只要比赛分差是十分
Derek was only helping me out of a jam.
德里克就是再帮我脱身
Trust me.
相信我
It affected nothing.
什么影响都没有
Just one game at the beginning of the season.
就是赛季初的一场比赛
I swear, it's nothing.
我发誓 什么事都没有
Okay.
好吧
I figured there had to be an explanation.
我想这一定是有原因的
That's why I came to you first.
所以我先来找你
Thank you for that. I appreciate it.
谢谢你 我很感激
Sure.
没事
Slaughter them in Miami.
在迈阿密打败他们
We'll do our best.
我们会尽力的
It was me.
那时是我
I had this thing that needed to happen.
我需要这件事实现
Just ten points in a game.
只要一场比赛中分差10分
Derek was only helping me out of a jam.
德里克只是帮我摆脱困境
Hurry up, Kyle's gonna be here any minute.
快点 凯尔马上就来了
Ooh, love is in the air.
哦 洋溢着爱的气息
Oh, you little Devils!
哦 你们这些小魔鬼
Surprise.
惊喜
Desiree! You're here!
德西蕾 你在这里
Oh!
哦
Kyle Hart's bachelorette party,
凯尔·哈特的单身派对
where else would I be?
我还能在哪里呢
You are full of surprises.
你真是充满了惊喜
And I've got one more. Mm.
而我还有一个惊喜 嗯
No one knows we're here.
没人知道我们在这里
I only had a budget for a lockpick.
我只有一个开锁的预算
You broke into the Playground?
你闯进操场了吗
Oh, I have raised my girls so well.
哦 我把我的女孩们养得这么好
Okay. It's time.
好了 是时候了
Oh.
哦
Uh-uh.
哈哈
Okay, I don't know what kind of lady boner
好吧 我不知道你们都想给我
y'all are trying to give me, but have at it.
哪种女人 但值得试一试
Come on.
来吧
So far, this is the laziest dance y'all have ever done.
到目前为止 这是你们所有人跳过的最懒的舞
Oh, yeah!
哦 耶
Oh, my God!
天呐
Yes! * Yeah, sugar me *
好啊
Yes!
好
I love me some party favors.
我爱我的派对礼物
You could go home with a goody bag.
你可以带个糖果袋回家
Keep your goodies in your bag, Valentino.
把你的好东西放在包里 瓦伦蒂诺
I'm a proper wife-to-be.
我是一个适格的未来妻子
Oh!
哦
Okay, what's going on?
好了 怎么回事
What?
什么
We all saw Jamie with the pastor.
我们都看到杰米和帕斯特在一起
You're here. She's right there.
你在这里 她就在那里
Her ass is thoroughly unkicked.
她完全没有被教训过
Tonight is your night, Kyle.
今晚是你的夜晚 凯尔
And tomorrow?
明天呢
Tomorrow you'll be gone.
明天你就走了
I want her ass kicked...
我想要她
out of the Devil Girls.
被赶出魔鬼女孩
You look amazing.
你看起来很棒
Thanks.
谢谢
You looked amazing on that red carpet too.
你在红地毯上也很迷人
Hey... Don't bother.
嘿 没关系
London. Hey.
兰登 嘿
Hey, you ready?
嘿 你准备好了吗
Uh, I am. Yeah.
好了 没错
Kyle, not so sure.
凯尔 不太确定了
She's been in that cabana for an hour.
她在那间小屋呆了一个小时
Been looking for holes around the beach
我一直在海滩周围找洞
to see if she Shawshanked.
看看她是不是跑路了
Could you get her?
你能叫她来吗
On it. Yeah, please.
好 好的 拜托
Derek.
德里克
Save it. I wanna explain.
省省吧 我想要解释
You wanna save your ass,
你想自救
and you'll say anything to do it.
为做成这件事你是什么话都愿意说
That's right, I will.
没错 我是这样
Because being a Devil Girl is all I've got,
因为做一个魔鬼女孩是我的全部
and you're the only one who can help me stay one.
而你是唯一能帮我坚持下去的人
Why should I?
我为什么要帮你呢
Because you humped and dumped me, for starters.
因为一开始你就把我甩了
How about that?
那怎么样
How did you think that would make me feel, hmm?
你觉得那会让我有什么感觉
You didn't.
你没有
'Cause you had something better to run off to.
因为你还有更好的事情要做
Not better.
没有更好的
You know, after the at least friendship
你知道 在我以为我们
I thought we had...
有过的友谊之后
You told me once I was a fighter.
你曾经说过我是个战士
And you were right.
而你是对的
When you grow up dirty, you fight dirty.
当你在低卑中长大 你就会手段低劣地战斗
Everything was being taken from me.
我的一切都被夺走了
I just...
我只是
wanted to take something back,
想拿点什么回来
even if it was just my pride.
即使这只是我的骄傲
剧集 | 掷地有声(2013) | 导航列表