剧集 | 掷地有声(2013) | 导航列表
You said I have potential.
你说过我有潜力
I'm finally feeling it on and off the court.
我终于在场上和场下感觉到它了
Stick with me.
坚持下去
The best is yet to come.
最好的还在后头
Look at us.
看看我们
Burning the midnight oil.
在熬夜工作
I have a few follow-up questions for you.
我有几个后续问题要问你
Hit me.
问吧
I've got your work stuff.
我有你的工作资料
I just need a little more... color.
我只是需要多一点 料
All work, no play. Sorry.
只工作 不玩耍 对不起
Well, not no play.
好吧 不是没有玩
You were in a pretty public relationship.
你和公众的关系很好
With a Devil.
和一个魔鬼
It wasn't public.
这不是公开的
You made out on the jumbotron.
你在大屏幕上亲热了
Was that a political statement, or...
那是政♥治♥声明还是
It wasn't a statement at all.
这根本不是一个声明
It just happened.
只是发生了
Well,
好吧
in front of 25,000 people.
在25000人面前
Not to mention millions at home.
更别提国内在家观看的数百万人了
You and Zero were the it couple.
你和零是一对
Such a high-profile relationship,
如此高调的关系
but such a private break-up.
但这样的低调分手
What happened?
怎么回事
I'm not ready to do this.
我还没准备好
Okay.
好吧
It's late, we can pick this up tomorrow.
已经很晚了 我们可以明天再说这个
I mean this...
我是说这个
Us...
我们
I'm sorry, I'll stop with the digging.
对不起 我不挖了
It's not that, it's just I...
不是那样的 只是我
I'll call you.
我会给你打电♥话♥的
No, you won't.
不 你不会的
Bye, Jude.
再见 裘德
Warren, good to see you.
沃伦 很高兴见到你
Your player, Pax Lowe, screwed my wife!
你的球员 帕克斯·劳 上了我老婆
I want him gone.
我要他走
I want him gone!
我要他离开
German.
德国小子
Next on "Hit the Floor"...
掷地有声 下集预告
So you have nothing to say about
所以你和德里克·罗曼的恋爱关系
your romantic relationship with Derek Roman?
没什么可说的了吗
My what now?
我现在的什么
The Isnys, the night the sports world
伊丝妮斯 体育世界
gathers to celebrate their greatness.
聚集起来庆祝这一伟大时刻的那晚
Derek, someone could see.
德里克 有人能看见的
I drove your Mercedes here.
我开你的奔驰来的
She rides like a dream.
她开起来像梦一样
I know exactly how she rides.
我很清楚她是怎么样的
Oh, the things we've shared.
哦 我们分享过的东西
I'll see to it that you never
我保证你会再也不能
play professional basketball again.
打职业篮球了
The person who called him and got him all worked up was you.
给他打电♥话♥让他生气的人是你
剧集 | 掷地有声(2013) | 导航列表