剧集 | 掷地有声(2013) | 导航列表
in Devils Arena.
都没有去
I will be
但我会去的
when I take each
等我把他们每个人
and every one of them down.
都扳倒之后
Everyone who hurt you.
所有伤害过你的人
Who kept me from you.
所有阻止我和你在一起的人
When I'm done,
等我成功之后
there won't be a Devils left.
再也没有恶魔之队了
Cheers, Pete.
再见了 皮特
Next time on "Hit the Floor"...
掷地有声 下集预告
Jeremy? Hey, Derek.
杰里米 嘿 德里克
At some point, you need to accept when it's game over.
有时候 你必须要接受游戏已经结束了的事实
If I haven't won, then it's not game over.
只要我还没有赢 游戏就没有结束
London.
兰登
Curtis, what are you doing here?
柯蒂斯 你在这儿干嘛
I am gonna have to write two checks
鉴于你下面的尺寸
for the size of that thing.
我得给你开双份支票
Hail Derek Roman!
德里克·罗曼
The emperor has returned!
帝王回归了
Hello, didn't know anyone was in here.
你好 我没想到这里还有人
I know all about you.
我知道你的所有事
Don't believe everything you hear.
耳听不一定为实
Couldn't agree more.
这点我非常同意
I am a walking hot mic.
我是个行走的性感尤物
It's either a fire you're willing to play with,
要么你愿意来玩儿火
or it's not.
要么不愿意
Fire!
着火了
剧集 | 掷地有声(2013) | 导航列表