剧集 | 掷地有声(2013) | 导航列表
You haven't gotten on that boat.
你还没上船呢
Who said anything about a boat?
什么船
Look, the worst mistake I've ever made
我犯得最大的错误
was letting you out of my sight.
就是没看好你
I'm not doing that again.
我不会再那样了
Curtis. Just one kiss.
柯蒂斯 就亲一下
That's all I ask.
我就这点要求
Go back, Lionel.
回去吧 莱昂内尔
I called German, not you.
我叫的是杰曼 不是你
I don't want you here for this.
我不想让你来看我
What is this?
这是干嘛
The only thing I have left to do
我能做的唯一能伤害
that can hurt The Devils tonight.
今晚的恶魔队的事
You got your win...
你们赢了
But let's see what the headlines are tomorrow.
但是看看明天的头条是什么
Poetic, no?
太诗意了不是吗
Eve.
伊芙
I said go. I'm not going anywhere.
我说你走 我哪也不去
Eve, this isn't poetic, it's stupid.
伊芙 这并没有诗意 是很傻的
Stupid?
傻
I can say that because I tried the same damn thing.
我这么说是因为我也想过跳楼
I got low once and made a bad decision...
我有一阵子很低落然后做出了不好的决定
but I got a second chance and you can too.
但是我得到了第二次机会
A second chance?
第二次机会
A second chance at what?
什么的第二次机会
What do I have?
我还有什么
If it weren't for The Devils...
要不是恶魔队
If it weren't for The Devils,
要不是因为恶魔队
Olivia never would have met Chase.
奥利维亚就不会遇见查斯
They never would have been celebrated for what they did.
他们就不会为了他们的冠军而喝彩
The name Vincent means something
因为恶魔队的存在文森特这个名字
because of The Devils.
是有意义的
If it wasn't for The Devils,
要不是因为恶魔队
we wouldn't have met you.
我们就不会遇见你
And you wouldn't have met us.
你也不会遇见我们
I know your secret, German.
我知道你的秘密 杰曼
You want this. No, I don't.
这是你想要的 不是
And neither do you.
你也不想这样
You didn't call me up here to see this.
你叫我上来不是看你跳楼的
You called me up here to stop it.
你叫我上来是要阻止你的
I don't want to be this angry anymore.
我不想再这样生气了
You don't have to be.
你没必要这么生气
Keeping it alive won't keep her alive.
你这么生气你受不了啊
Where do I go from here?
以后我怎么办
That's up to you.
你来决定吧
But you won't be going alone.
但是你不会独身一人的
I care about you.
我在乎你
The both of you.
在乎你们
And I know how you each feel about each other.
我知道你们对彼此的感受
Someone has to lose.
总得有输家
Well, why does someone have to?
为什么得有输家
Sex with the owner on his desk?
在桌子上跟老板做♥爱♥
I am such a slut.
我真是淫♥荡♥
No, no, I'm fine with it. I'm more than fine with it.
我没关系 我不禁觉得没关系
There's no one else
我只想跟你
I'd wanna celebrate with.
庆祝
You are as much part of this win as anyone.
这个胜利你也有份
What you did for me...
你对我做的事情
We make a good team.
我们会成为很好的搭档
There's, um...
还有
One more thing.
一件事
Something I've been afraid to tell you but...
我怕告诉你
I have to.
我必须告诉你
What is it?
什么事
I love you...
我爱你
Noah.
诺亚
I love you too, Jude.
我也爱你 裘德
Everyone is staring at as.
所有人都在看我们
They're staring at you because you've been
他们都盯着你是因为你最近
a huge bitch.
真的很讨人厌
This is where you start to make it up
你现在应该跟几个人
by apologizing to a few people.
道歉了
What's she doing here?
她来干嘛
She's with me.
她跟我来的
Me too.
我也是
Okay, then. Hmm.
那好吧
Whoa, hey, hey, hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
Where you been?
你去哪了
Just changing.
换衣服
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Yeah.
嗯
Have you been waiting here the whole time?
你一直在这儿等着吗
Yeah.
嗯
I... couldn't do it.
我做不到
I couldn't sabotage the team.
我不能暗中破坏这个队
I'm glad.
很好
Seeing you that dark, I...
看到你如此的黑暗
I didn't like it.
我不喜欢
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
For what?
为什么道歉
I had this thing that needed to happen.
有一件事必须要发生
Just ten points in a game.
就十分而已
Turn it up.
大点声
Derek was only helping me out of a jam.
德里克就是在帮助我摆脱困境
Trust me.
相信我
It was one game.
就那一场比赛
At the beginning of the season.
就在赛季初
I swear, it's nothing.
我发誓 没事的
What the hell is this?
这是什么鬼
It wasn't me.
不是我♥干♥的
It's the coach, the captain,
这是教练 队长的对话
who knows how many of his teammates.
谁知道还有多少队员参与其中
The owner let this happen.
老板坐视不管
This is the end of the Los Angeles Devils.
洛杉矶恶魔队完了
Major news coming out of ISN.
ISN电视台爆出了大新闻
ISN reporting a Devils fixing scandal.
ISN电视台报道恶魔队定分丑闻
Derek Roman conspired with the Devils head coach,
德里克·罗曼跟恶魔队第一教练密谋
German Vega, to fix an early season game.
杰曼·维加 定赛季早期比赛分差
Roman held the ball keeping the game
罗曼持球让分差
to a ten-point spread.
保持在十分
No word yet if other players were involved.
其他队员是否参与了其中还不清楚
In flagrant violation of league rules.
这是公然违反联赛规则
Sending shockwaves through the sport.
篮球界引发轩然大♥波♥
It's a one-and-done season for Devils owner,
这一赛季将是恶魔队的老板裘德·金卡德的
Jude Kinkade.
唯一一个赛季
The Devils are done. The Devils are done.
恶魔队完了 恶魔队完了
There will be a new team in Los Angeles next season.
下赛季洛杉矶会有一个新队伍
You can bet on that.
想都不用想
剧集 | 掷地有声(2013) | 导航列表