剧集 | 掷地有声(2013) | 导航列表
Look, I'm not looking to put
听着 我可不想
myself back in the spotlight.
把我自己重新置于聚光灯下
Shame is overrated.
你过度高估你的耻辱了
Think about it.
想想吧
Tryouts are at Devils Arena.
选拔赛在恶魔竞技场举♥行♥
If anyone gives you any crap,
如果有人和你废话的话
you send them to me.
告诉我
I heard you were in town.
我听说你回来了
I don't blame you for being anywhere but Miami.
除了迈阿密 你在哪儿我都不会怪你
Considering how you finished your season there,
考虑到你是在那儿结束这个赛季的
you might not be too popular
你现在可能在你的队伍中
with your teammates right now.
不太受欢迎
To dominate so completely
想要整个赛季
all season...
掌控全场
And then go so wildly
然后疯狂的
off the rails in post...
名声大噪
Showing up at all the parties
在各大夜场参加派对
at the clubs till 3:00 a.m.
到凌晨三点钟
Or are they not the ones you're hiding from?
还是说你不是在逃避这些东西
Where is your wife?
你老婆呢
You want one?
你要喝一杯吗
It's 9:00 in the morning.
现在是早上九点啊
I'll put cream and sugar in it.
可以放点奶油和糖啊
If I know you're here,
如果我知道你在这里
it can't be too long before Ahsha shows up.
估计过不了多久亚莎也就来了
She could be on her way here right now.
可能现在已经在路上了
Don't count on it.
别指望了
What happened to you?
你出什么事了
Well...
这个嘛
The new season is about to start.
新赛季要开始了
You're going to have to go back to Miami,
你终究得回到迈阿密去
and face everyone eventually.
然后面对所有人
You're fast on the court
虽然你在赛场上很快
but even you can't outrun this.
但你逃不过这个
No, just make sure it's within the bounds
就保证今天的事情
of what we're doing here, okay?
都合情合理 好吗
Commissioner Matthews.
马修斯理事
My name is Eve.
我是伊芙
I want to talk to you about
我想跟你聊一下
the liaison position in your office.
办公室的联络员职位
I've done my interviews.
我面试都做完了
You haven't,
还没
because you haven't interviewed me yet.
你还没有面试我呢
Let's see.
我看看
Choate...
乔特中学
Wharton...
沃顿商学院
Your resume is better than mine,
你的简历比我都厉害呢
and I run the whole damn league.
我还是联盟的主管人
Wait a minute.
等等
Is that true?
都是真的吗
Eve Vincent.
我是伊芙·文森特
I'm Olivia and Chase's daughter.
我是奥利维亚和切斯的女儿
It doesn't matter what's on there.
上面有什么都不重要
My resume's missing one thing,
因为我的简历缺了一项
and that's working for you,
就是为你工作
the Warren Matthews.
大名鼎鼎的沃伦·马修斯
And you know about my ego.
你很了解我的性格啊
You do your research.
功课做得不做
The person who's going to be your liaison with the teams
要成为队伍联络员的那个人
needs to know each and every
需要非常了解打交道的
personality they're dealing with.
每个人的性格
And if you want something,
而且如果你想得到什么
knows how you're gonna get it
在走进房♥间之前
before walking into the room.
就知道要怎么得到了
You're just like your mother.
你跟你母亲一模一样啊
So I have the job?
那我得到工作了吗
You have the interview.
面试过了
What do you think?
你觉得如何
The booth needs more soundproofing.
演播室需要更隔音
If I hear her mouth, I'm boarding the doors
如果我听到她的声音 我就把她内脏挖出来
with her inside.
把门堵上
Now.
就现在
Bitch. Hag.
臭婊 老巫婆
I love this color on you.
你穿这个颜色很好看啊
You know, I wish you wouldn't poke the dragon.
你可别找事啊
That was flirtation.
我们刚刚在闹着玩呢
Besides, Jelena's not going to
而且啊 伊莲娜又不会
raise one of her little elfin hands
举起她小精灵一般的手指
to the owner of the network that carries her games.
来对播放她比赛的电视台台长指指点点的
That divorce settlement
你这个婚离的
was quite the pinata for you.
就跟生日宴会得了大奖一样
It was!
没错啊
One whack at your dad,
逼迫一下你♥爸♥爸
and all these fun trinkets fell out,
就能得到无数好处呢
but I earned Inside Sports Network.
但是我是在体育频道得到的
Your love of sports is legendary.
你对体育的热爱简直是传奇了
I love ratings
我喜欢评分
and swinging a big purse.
以及甩着大包包
Well, thank you
很感谢你
for swinging us airtime
甩出时间来
to debut the new Devil Girls.
帮助新的恶魔女孩做首秀
Going live worldwide
在全球做直播
for the first dance is gonna be huge.
的第一场舞是意义重大的
I'd do anything for you.
为你千千万万次
You're my guy.
咱俩是一家人
So giving you this on-site
所以给你在现场的
broadcast booth in exchange
广播亭作为交换
wasn't necessary? No.
其实不需要吗 不
It was very necessary.
非常需要
How are you?
你怎么样啊
Jude, you need to shake yourself out of it.
裘德 你要赶紧振作起来啊
I don't know how.
我不知道怎么办
Okay, fine.
好吧
I'll shake you out of it.
那我来帮你
Yes!
很好
Go Jamie!
杰米很棒
Go girl!
很厉害
It's London Scott.
兰登·斯考特来了
Put your eyes back in your head,
把眼珠子都给我收回去
or I'll put 'em back for you.
不然我就给你怼回去
Did you warm up?
你热身了吗
No, I thought I'd just warm up
没 我想着跑到这帮
right here in front of these rubberneckers.
羡慕嫉妒恨的小婊♥子♥面前热身呢
Okay, then.
那好吧
You're up.
该你了
Lord Jesus, please don't make me
我的天 千万别让我跟这帮
go ham on one of these girls.
小姑娘聊天啊
Direct line to God, huh?
直达上帝啊
Didn't really help you before, did it?
之前好像没管用啊
The last person that tried me
上次挑衅我的人
wound up wearing their teeth as a necklace.
结果把自己的牙当项链带了
Not in a joking about it phase.
现在还没到开玩笑的时候啊
Copy that.
我知道了
I'm surprised you'd show your face here.
我很惊讶你竟然还会来
This bitch want a set of matching earrings.
这姐们是想要配对耳环了吧
No, no.
不是的
I'm saying Nicki, Drake, Wayne,
我是说啊尼基 德雷克 维恩
they came to you.
是他们找得你
I'm just surprised you'd want to be in a group.
我只是吃惊你不想在组里
I've had enough attention.
我得到的注意够多了
剧集 | 掷地有声(2013) | 导航列表