剧集 | 掷地有声(2013) | 导航列表
Oh, there's no such thing.
没有这回事的
I guess that's what happens when your dad sticks around
我觉得可能你♥爸♥爸小时候在你身边太久
long enough for the baby photo.
就会造成这种影响吧
Well, he can see me on TV and choke on his tongue.
现在就让他在电视上看到我 然后大吃一惊吧
Wow.
哇
And I thought I had rage issues.
我还觉得我有愤怒的问题
Well, the medication helps.
药物能帮上忙
Derek!
德里克
Word travels fast.
消息传得真快啊
You travel faster.
你跑得更快啊
You're everywhere!
哪里都有你
Except in Miami with my daughter!
除了和我女儿在迈阿密
Sloane's there.
斯隆在那里
Yeah, Ahsha won't talk to her.
是啊 阿莎不会跟她沟通的
She won't tell us what happened.
她不会告诉我们发生了什么事
You reverted to type.
你又开始了
Party boy Derek.
派对男孩德里克
There's only one problem with that:
只有一个问题
You married my daughter!
你娶了我女儿
I trusted you
我把我最珍贵的宝贝
with my most prized possession,
托付给你了
and this is what you do with it?
你就是这样对待她的吗
Derek...
德里克
Go home.
回家吧
Fight for her.
为她奋斗
You've had your ups and downs before.
你以前经历过起起落落
You bounce back!
你重新站起来了
You still have a chance!
你还有机会
We're divorced.
我们离婚了
You had to do something pretty awful.
你一定是做了一些非常糟糕的事情
I'm the one that filed.
我是那个提出来的人
That doesn't make any sense.
那没有任何道理
Go home, Pete.
回家吧皮特
No, I'm not going anywhere.
不 我哪儿也不去
Not till you tell me...
直到你告诉我
What could Ahsha possibly have done?
阿莎到底做了什么
Got pregnant.
怀孕了
Ahsha's pregnant? Was.
阿莎怀孕了吗 曾经怀孕了
It didn't fit with her career track, so she got rid of it.
这不符合她的职业轨迹 所以她打掉了
I had no idea she... Me neither.
我不知道 我也是
She didn't tell me till it was too late.
她告诉我的时候已经太晚了
She cut me out completely.
她完全把我蒙在鼓里
Sound familiar?
听起来熟悉吗
I gotta go.
我要走了
Look, Pete...
听着 皮特
You need to eat, sleep, and breathe these steps.
你需要吃 睡 呼吸什么的
This is the choreography you're going to be doing
这就是当最后14个人在世界各地直播时
when the final 14 go live worldwide.
你要做的舞蹈编排
Wait, live worldwide?
等下 全世界直播吗
Right, I fast-passed you.
对 我没有告诉你
You didn't get the big announcement.
你没有收到这个重大通知
As soon as our new team is elected,
我们的新团队一当选
we are going live on ICN.
我们就会在网络上直播
Our first dance is gonna be seen around the world.
我们的第一支舞将会被全世界看到
But that's so public...
但这也太公开了
You're not trying out
你不是在为杰克逊维尔的惊雷而战
for the Jacksonville Thunderbolts, darling.
亲爱的
The Devil Girls will be in the spotlight all season long.
恶魔女孩将会成为整个赛季的焦点
What's she doing here?
她来这儿做什么
She has a name.
她有名字的
She also has a reputation.
她也有名气
Look who's talking.
看看这是谁在说话
I was never a sketch on "Saturday Night Live".
我从来都不喜欢周六夜现场
I never took a bullet.
我从没挨过子弹
I'm gonna ask you to just go right over there.
我想你应该在那边待一会
Okay.
好的
She just showed up.
她自己就来了
We don't need that kind of publicity, Kyle.
我们不需要那种宣传 凯尔
Get rid of her.
去掉她
I'm on it.
没问题
I am not asking you to date.
我不是请你约会
I am asking you to bone.
我就是让你去约个炮
Something, anything!
谁都行 啥都行
This plant!
这个植物都行
I could've been married by now.
我现在本来可能已经结婚了
It was a beautiful ring.
那个戒指很漂亮
Too bad he couldn't accept it.
可惜他不能接受
He couldn't accept a lot about the relationship.
关于这段关系 他不能接受太多
Zero's on his own path.
泽罗在他自己的道路上
But you both tried.
但你们都试过了
You had an amazing experience together.
你们在一起的经历太棒了
He's the guy you came out with.
他就是那个你决定出柜的人
He's always going to have
他在你心中永远都会
a special place in your heart.
占据一个特殊的位置
But now, you need to move on.
但现在 你需要向前看了
You know, I'm fine the way I am.
你知道 我觉得现在这样很好
Some people aren't meant to date.
有些人注定不适合约会
Some people are meant to be alone.
有些人注定是孤独的
Oh, Jesus.
天呐
We need shots immediately.
我们需要烈酒 马上
It doesn't matter what.
是什么都没关系
Line 'em up five deep.
把他们排成五排
Oh, check out the threads!
哎呀 看看你这身打扮
They pimp like that at UCLA?
加州大学洛杉矶分校就像这样拉皮条吗
Well, you know, I'm just trying
好吧 你知道
to keep up with you guys.
我只是想跟上你们
All right. You got that same style on the court?
好吧 你在球场上也有同样的风格吗
I've never seen you play.
我从来没看过你打球
You don't watch college ball?
你不看大学舞会吗
I do.
我看的
That's Marcus Lowe's brother.
那是马库斯·洛的兄弟
Oh, your brother was a legend.
你兄弟是个传奇人物
And le artiste.
也是一个艺人
The greatest player to never play the game.
最伟大的球员但从来没有参加过比赛
He played.
他参加过的
Sorry, man, you know what I mean.
对不起 伙计 你知道我的意思
What a loss.
太可惜了
What was it like to play with Marcus growing up?
和马库斯一起长大是什么感觉
I learned everything from him.
我的一切都是从他那里学到的
It's a shame what happened to him.
发生在他身上的事真让人遗憾
We had the number one draft pick his year.
我们在当年的选秀中拔得头筹
Would've been amazing to play with that guy.
如果能和他一起打球就太棒了
Sure.
当然
What about that guy?
那个人怎么样
All right, A., stop pointing.
好的 首先 别指着
And B., he's got a woman hanging off him.
其次 他边上有一个女人
I'm not trying to go down that road again.
我不想再走那条路了
You have a problem with everyone.
你对每个人都有问题
It's not that easy.
没这么简单
It actually is that easy.
其实就是这么简单
Look at all the crap I went through.
看看我经历过的这一切
Now I'm out there
现在我出来了
and having the time of my life.
享受我生命中的美好时光
You need to do that!
你需要那样做
I'm telling you, it is great
我告诉你
on the other side.
另一边的生活很美好
Come on and join me.
来加入我吧
That's my car.
我的车到了
If you don't bang someone tonight,
如果你今晚不跟别人上♥床♥
I'm gonna cut off your junk
我要用一些又暗又生锈的东西
剧集 | 掷地有声(2013) | 导航列表