剧集 | 掷地有声(2013) | 导航列表
They're in Jude's office now.
他们在裘德的办公室
That wasn't Jude's fault.
那不是裘德的错
Things have been koo-koo-town around here in general.
最近事情有些奇怪
It's like Devils Arena was built
就像是恶魔队的场馆是建在
on an ancient burial ground
古代的乱葬岗
and no one's safe.
没有人是安全的
Speaking of not being safe,
说到不安全
someone's about to get their butt kicked.
有些人该踢踢屁♥股♥了
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Pax, what did we just talk about?
派克斯 我给你说什么了
You've got to stay focused!
你得专心点
I'm focused...
我很专心
Look, I'm following the program.
我一直履行计划
All right, she tried,
她试过了
and got denied.
但我拒绝了
I'm in.
我记着呢
You've inherited a team plagued with scandal.
你继承了一个满是丑闻的团队
Don't let my last name fool you, Commissioner.
别受我的姓影响 主席
I didn't inherit anything.
我没有继承任何东西
I earned this team.
我挣得的这支队伍
One weekend.
一个周末
Already there's been a brawl,
就已经发生了一次斗殴事件
a concussion, even a suspension.
有人得了脑震荡 有人甚至被停赛
Miami came at us hard.
迈阿密队来势汹汹
Now, I assume that you've had a conversation
我猜你和他们的老板
with their owner too.
肯定也谈过了
I assume you're not implying I don't know how to do my job.
我猜你不是在暗示我 没有做好我的工作吧
You're implying I don't know how to do mine.
你是在暗示我没有做好我的工作
If you did,
如果你做好了
you'd choose a different tenor
你肯定就不是用这种语气
for this conversation.
和我谈话了
I'm just passionate about my team.
我对我们队充满了激♥情♥
I don't want any trouble.
我不想遇到任何麻烦
Don't be trouble,
只要你们不找麻烦
and there won't be any.
就不会有任何麻烦
I could be your best friend,
我可以做你的挚友
or your worst enemy.
也可以做你的敌人
Choose wisely.
你自己选吧
How did it go?
怎么样啊
He's been warned.
我警告他了
What does that mean exactly?
这是什么意思
It means I don't expect we'll have
意思就是我们之间
more problems with them.
没有别的问题了
There was a brawl on his court
在他们球场上发生了一次斗殴事件
with his starter throwing fists.
并且还是他们先动的手
Derek Roman sat out three games.
德里克·罗曼缺席了三场比赛
He served his time.
他已经付出代价了
He burned his house down.
他把自己的房♥子烧了
It was full of our people.
当时房♥子里全是人
Someone could've been hurt, or...
有人可能会因此而受伤 或者
That is a non-League issue.
这件事和联赛没有关系
If we have to reprimand the players
如果我们要批评监督
for their personal lives,
球员的私生活的话
we' need a much bigger department.
那我们需要更大的一个部门
The owner of this team
这支球队的老板
needs more than a talking to, Warren.
不能光被警告一下就行 沃伦
We need to...
我们需要
We don't need to do anything.
我们什么都不需要做
Eve, what is this about for you?
伊芙 这件事和你有什么关系
It's clear you have an agenda.
显然你在盘算着什么
I need someone loyal to me and mine.
我需要一个人忠于我和我的人
Not their own.
而不是忠于她自己
You ready?
你好了吗
Eve,
伊芙
this is my wife, Leah.
这是我的妻子 莉娅
Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
You too.
我也是
Let's go. Yep.
咱们走吧 好的
All right, showers. Rack them.
好了 去洗澡吧 好好修理他们一顿
Good work, fellas.
各位辛苦了
Derek, this has to stop.
德里克 这件事必须要停止了
According to who?
谁说的
You or the Commissioner?
是你还是主席说的
For the good of the team, Derek.
这是为了整个队好 德里克
Look, we both want the same thing.
听着 我们都想要同一件事情
I don't know what you want. A truce.
我不知道你想要什么 停战
That's too bad,
这真是太惨了
because I don't trust you.
我根本不信任你
Pax, hi. Eve.
帕克斯 嗨 我是伊芙
Hey.
嘿
Do we know each other?
我们认识吗
We have a friend in common.
我们有一个共同的朋友
Commissioner Matthews. I work him.
马修斯主席 我是他的手下
Ah. Um...
啊
I don't know him. Well, not personally.
我不认识他 至少私下不认识
You know his wife.
你认识他老婆
I don't think so.
好像不认识吧
I saw you with her this morning.
我早上看见你俩一起走来着
Leah?
莉娅
Leah's married to the Commissioner?
莉娅嫁给了主席吗
You didn't know she was his wife?
你不知道莉娅是他的老婆吗
I didn't know that she was anyone's wife. I...
我不知道她是任何人的老婆 我
Is something wrong?
有问题吗
I just uh...
我只是
Sorry, look, I gotta get to practice.
抱歉 我还有训练
Um, it was nice meeting you.
很高兴认识你
Ready for your close-up?
准备好做你的人物特写了吗
My what?
我的什么
ISN is doing a story on you.
ISN电台要做一个关于你的报道
I'm doing a story on you.
实际上 是我要做一个关于你的报道
What'd I do this time?
我这次又做了什么
Became the youngest team owner in League history.
成为联赛史上最年轻的球队老板
It's your origin story.
是关于你经历的报道
Lionel thought it was a great idea.
莱诺觉得这是个很好的主意
Well, Jude disagrees.
但裘德不同意这件事
Jude has no choice.
裘德没得选
I already started interviewing people around here.
我已经开始采访附近的人了
Most either don't know you or don't like you.
大部分人要么不认识你 要么不喜欢你
Well, I could've told you that.
我知道
Look, Noah, I was a weird kid.
听着 诺亚 我当时是个很奇葩的孩子
I was always picked last.
总是没有人选我
I don't give people warm fuzzies.
我从来没让别人觉得很舒适过
I don't need that plastered across ISN.
我不需要ISN电视台替我洗白
Attention comes with the gig.
只有这样才能引起大家的注意
Come on, it'll be fun.
来嘛 这会很有意思的
You seem to be enjoying the idea
你好像很享受这件能
of prying into my life.
窥探到我生活的事情
Not only am I enjoying it,
我不止是很享受它
I'm getting paid for it.
我还靠它赚钱呢
You're gonna have to open up eventually, Jude.
你最终还是要敞开心扉的 裘德
Guess who has the paperwork
你猜谁手里有能让你的
that will give you your star player back.
明星球员回归的文件
Great.
太好了
We can put this mess behind us,
我们可以把这个烂摊子放一边
and focus on Portland.
先把精力放在波特兰上面
LA owns Portland.
洛杉矶拥有波特兰
What's to focus on?
有什么好集中精力的呢
You can't underestimate any situation.
不能低估任何情况
The minute you let your guard down
你放松警惕的那一刻
is when you make the biggest mistakes.
就是你犯大错误的时刻
剧集 | 掷地有声(2013) | 导航列表