剧集 | 掷地有声(2013) | 导航列表
那他言出必行
Now, the ISNYs.
现在说到ISNY
You'are presenting an award. Rookie of the Year.
你要颁奖 年度新星
You get it?
你懂了吗
They're a rookie. You're a rookie.
他们是新人 你也是新人
My tux is at the cleaners. Pick it up
我的晚礼服在干洗店 去取回来
and spit-shine your shoes, because you're also my date.
然后擦亮你的鞋子 因为你要陪我去
Noah's working the awards, so you're free.
诺亚要颁奖 所以你没人陪
Well, I wouldn't be going with Noah anyway.
反正我本来也不打算跟诺亚一起
I ended whatever that was. Why?
不管我们之间算什么吧 我把它结束了 为什么
Got complicated.
很复杂
Noah's a lot of things. Complicated isn't one of them.
诺亚有许多特点 复杂不是其中之一
Okay, then. I'll keep this simple.
好吧 那我就不深究了
7:00 p.m. limo, 7:30 red carpet.
晚上七点 开豪车 七点三十 红色斗篷
I am wearing sapphire blue. Don't clash.
我要穿宝蓝色 不要跟我撞色
Okay, except...
好吧 不过
I don't know what sapphire blue is.
我不知道宝蓝色是什么啊
Google it. And then Google Nancy Drew,
去谷歌♥ 顺便查查南茜·朱尔
so she can track down your gay gene.
让她帮你找回同性恋基因
Hey.
嘿
Buddy boy, are you in trouble.
小伙子 你惹麻烦了
What'd I do?
我♥干♥啥了
Not what. Who.
不是啥 是谁
One of those Pink Panthers you banged
你睡过的粉红豹之一
is the commissioner's wife.
是主席的老婆
He found out about it, and now he's out for blood.
他发现了 现在他要血债血偿
Yours.
用你的血
I didn't know that Leah was married.
我不知道莉娅结婚了
I definitely didn't know that she was married to him.
我真不知道她是他老婆
All right, hey, how was I supposed to know who she was?
好吧 我怎么会知道她是谁呢
You didn't even know who she was.
连你都不知道她是谁
Why me? You saw her
为什么说我 你见过她的
at the arena, and you yelled at me for talking to her.
在体育馆 因为我跟她说话你还吼我来着
Black Chanel bag, red bottoms,
黑色香奈儿包包 红色鞋子
makeup by Home Depot. Yeah, I remember.
用家得宝的化妆品 哦 我想起来了
Why would Leah call me out?
为什么莉娅会叫我出去
I wasn't alone that day.
我那天不是一个人来着
I was with someone else.
我和某人在一起
Eve Vincent.
伊芙·文森特
From the commissioner's office.
主席公室的那个人
How you know Eve?
你怎么认识伊芙的
She came up to me that day, actually.
实际上那天是她来找我的
She's the one who told me who Leah was married to.
就是她告诉我莉娅是谁老婆的
Do you think...
你觉得
What I think is that you should lay low.
我觉得你该低调点了
The ISNYs are tomorrow.
明天就是ISNY了
You can watch from home in your underwear,
你可以穿着内衣在家看
just like last year. What are you going to do?
就像去年一样 你准备干嘛
What I always do. Work alone.
像往常一样 独自工作
Off you go.
拜拜了您内
London.
兰登
Who are you with? Rumororreal.com. Nate.
你是哪家的 谣言粉碎机 我叫内特
Can I ask you a few questions? No comment.
我能问你几个问题吗 我拒绝回答
So you have nothing to say
所以你对和德里克·罗曼
about your romantic relationship with Derek Roman?
恋爱的事情也没什么要说的吗
My what now?
我的什么事情
I was thinking about something like
我想到的标题是
"The Black Widow Strikes Again."
“黑寡妇又出手了”
Is Derek Roman her next high profile victim?
德里克·罗曼是她下一个备受瞩目的受害者吗
I don't have a romantic relationship with Derek Roman.
我没有在和德里克·罗曼谈恋爱
He's someone else's mess to fix.
他是别人的麻烦
She denied it.
她否认了这件事
Well.
这个嘛
There's your story.
你的报道这不是有了吗
All right, good practice, fellahs.
好的 大家辛苦了
What up, B? Yo.
你好啊 兄弟 嘿
How'd you like to be my date to the ISNYs?
你愿意当我晚会的舞伴吗
You want to go together?
你想和我一起去吗
Yeah, I'd rather go with a friend.
是的 我更愿意和朋友一起去
Won't have to worry about anyone getting hands-y.
这样就不用担心别人对我动手动脚了
Actually, I was planning on watching it in my underwear.
实际上 我本来打算在家穿着内衣在电视上看直播呢
No one said you had to dress up.
我没说让你隆重打扮啊
Let's do it. Great.
那就一起去吧 好的
The Devil Girls are dancing at it.
恶魔女孩要在盛典上表演
We have a run-through before the show,
我们要在演出之前先彩排一下
so I'll see you there.
到时候见吧
If you don't like the way I talk
如果你不喜欢我高谈阔论的样子
Then why am I on your mind?
为何我还在你心头挥散不去
Derek, how's it going?
德里克 你好吗
Then finish your glass of wine
你最好滚回去喝完你杯中的酒
You look dapper.
你看起来衣冠楚楚的
The threats helped.
你的威胁起了作用
Tonight, I'm alive, ain't a dollar sign
今夜我如获新生 不需要金钱来束缚
Guaranteed, I can blow your mind
我保证会让你意乱情迷
And tonight, I'm alive, ain't a dollar sign, mwah
今夜我如获新生 不需要金钱来束缚
Guaranteed, I can blow your mind, mwah
我保证会让你意乱情迷
And tonight, I'm alive, ain't a dollar sign
今夜我如获新生 不需要金钱来束缚
Guaranteed, I can blow your mind, mwah
我保证会让你意乱情迷
Lionel. Great to see you again.
莱诺 很高兴能再次见到你
Commissioner.
主席
I'm going to need a decision
我需要你在今晚结束的时候
on Pax Lowe by the end of the night.
告诉我你对帕克斯·罗威的去留决定
Tell me I'm too crazy
告诉我我太过疯狂
You can't tame me, can't tame me
你已经无法将我驯服 将我驯服
Commissioner! Over here, sir.
主席 看这边 先生
You don't have to do this.
你不用这样的
This is exactly what I have to do.
我就是要这样
You're a key part of my team.
你是我队里的核心成员
Whoever doesn't know that needs to learn it.
不知道的人要明白这一点
Hey.
嘿
Didn't think I'd ever find you in this crowd.
没想到你会这么受欢迎
Wow, you look...
哇 你看起来真是
You're here together. Friends' night out.
你们俩是一起来的 朋友而已
Well, you killed it in the vogue battle.
你在时尚大战中真是大放异彩啊
Congrats. Your wallet helped.
祝贺你了 你的钱包帮了大忙
I figured you could use the win.
我就知道你会赢
I felt like a winner.
我也觉得自己像个胜利者
Shall we?
咱们走吧
Let's do this.
走吧
Yeah, I got money
老子有的是钱
As long as I got there
只要我到了那里
Gonna live in a mansion
我就会住在豪♥宅♥里
And a crib in the Hamptons
还有一张汉普顿的婴儿床
I started from the bottom like the rest of y'all
我同你们一样 在泥潭中长大
I'm gone for a week, and this happens?
我才离开了一个星期 他们就在一起了
You and German?
你和杰曼有过吗
And me and Eve.
我和伊芙也有过
Not at the same time. No, Eve?
当然不是同一次 不 居然是伊芙
Really?
真假啊
You don't think German's more surprising?
你不觉得我和杰曼更让人吃惊吗
Since when do you dip in the lady pond?
你什么时候开始好姑娘这一口了
It's not my first time getting wet.
那也不是我第一次了
You'd think you would have told me this,
在我对你出柜的时候
oh, I don't know, during my coming out.
你就没想过要告诉我吗
Nancy Drew's clearly on the job,
神探南茜显然出去工作了
because you're queening out on me right now.
因为你现在陪在我身边
Does this mean I'm your hag now?
这是不是意味着我是你的另一半了
If I didn't know any better, I'd say you were jealous.
要我说 我觉得你现在嫉妒了
Who would I be jealous of?
我在嫉妒谁呢
I'm wondering the same thing.
我也在思考这个问题
In Calabasas, came to spend the day
剧集 | 掷地有声(2013) | 导航列表