剧集 | 掷地有声(2013) | 导航列表
You didn't need any rookie advice.
你根本就不需要新人的建议
You clearly know what you're doing.
很显然你知道自己在做什么
You have to grab opportunities when you can...
你必须得抓住在你眼前的机会
Derek Roman.
德里克·罗曼
Lionel.
莱诺
Hi, Jude.
嗨 裘德
Maybe you got one of my 15 messages.
也许你收到了我15条消息
I must've missed them 15 times.
那我这15次肯定都错过了
You ready? Got us a table.
你准备好了吗 这是我找到的桌子
Won't these guys get in the way?
这俩人不会碍事吗
They're playing too.
他们也要玩儿
Could be a good way to bury the hatchet.
这也许是一个不计前嫌的机会
But maybe it's not such a good idea to clean out the boss.
把大老板赶走可不是个好主意
Let's do this.
那就玩儿吧
So, how'd it go?
怎么样啊
Your idea was a hit.
你的想法非常棒
You just slid a $1/2 million promo to the Devil Girls,
你刚为恶魔女孩赢得了价值50万美元的宣传片
you sly fox. Shut up.
你这个狡猾的小狐狸 快闭嘴
You're gonna want me to.
你肯定会让我闭嘴的
They love you, love the idea,
他们很喜欢你 喜欢你的想法
but they're not comfortable with you front and center.
但他们不想让你站在C位
They want Jamie.
他们想让杰米站C位
Who's they?
他们指的是谁
Jude.
裘德
You keep extra chips in your office?
你在办公室里放了多余的筹码
I keep a lot of things in my office.
我的办公室里有很多东西
You should stop by sometime.
你回头应该过来看看的
Wouldn't wanna disturb you,
我就不打扰你了
rubbing lamps and all.
万一你偷偷在擦灯呢
You think I need the luck?
你觉得我需要运气吗
You're obviously in need of something.
很显然你需要些什么东西
Hold this.
留着这张
Drop these.
出这几张
What's wrong, Derek, your game a little weak?
怎么了 德里克 你扑克牌玩儿的不好吗
Ooh. Hey, now.
好了好了
Ten-high straight.
赢了
You got a ringer.
你找到了一个老师
More like a shark.
更像是一个骗子
That Devil Girls promo was my idea.
恶魔女孩宣传片是我的想法
I should be front and center, not her.
我应该站在C位的 不是她
I'm gonna be front and center in a promo?
我将会做宣传片里的主角吗
No, you're not. I am.
不 你不会的 那是我的位置
You're too controversial.
你的形象太具有争议性了
Maybe later, but for right now, Jamie's the safer choice.
也许之后可以 但是现在 让杰米站C位更保守一些
Everyone deserves a shot.
每个人都有机会试一下
What are you doing?
你要干什么
Buying her way in.
我押注让她上
Let her play for it.
让她演主角
Derek, you don't have to do this.
德里克 你不用这样的
Fine. I take the shark.
行吧 我来押这位骗子
Whichever of you stays in the game longest takes it.
谁在游戏里呆的时间长 谁就当主角
You ready?
准备好了吗
To win?
准备好赢吗
Always.
一直都是
I left my Black Card in my other purse.
我把我的黑卡放在另一个钱包里了
So we're playing strip poker now.
所以我们现在在玩脱衣扑克牌
Let's see what you got.
让我们看看你是什么牌
Your bet, Shark.
不用谢 小鲨鱼
Chips or strip?
交筹码还是脱衣
Nothing Derek hasn't seen before.
德里克以前可都看过了
I walked in on her changing at the pool party, that's all.
我在泳池派对上碰见过她换衣服 就这样
Too bad you don't have another house to burn down.
真可惜你没有另一栋房♥子可以烧掉
It's a good stress reliever with Miami coming.
迈阿密要来比赛了 这可是个很好的减压方式
Too bad you don't have a bodyguard.
真可惜你没有保镖
You never know when a beatdown's coming.
你永远不会知道什么时候就会有个想打你的人出现了
You never know who a new owner could trade.
你永远不会知道谁会成为新老板的交易对象
I fold.
我不跟
You have been folding all night.
你整晚就没跟过
Guess you didn't get your pop's killer instinct.
我猜你没有遗传到你♥爸♥爸的血性
What a surprise.
真是个惊喜
Perfect timing.
完美的时间
I lost the last hand, so you're losing your shirt.
我走掉了最后一张牌 所以你要失去你的衣服了
No substitutions.
不可替换的
It takes a lot more than this to get my clothes off.
想要我脱衣服可不止需要这点的
He works for you.
他是你的下属
Isn't that sexual harassment?
这不属于性骚扰吗
Sue me. No problem.
起诉我啊 没有问题
I streaked across a WNBA game
我匆匆看了一场WNBA比赛
just to see if anyone would turn their head.
看看有没有人会转过头来看我
But I wanna produce my own package on prime time.
但我想在黄金时间制♥作♥我自己的片子
Every item I take off, I get 30 seconds towards it.
我每脱一件就有30秒时间
Let's see that package.
让我们看看你的身体
All right, Noah's in the game.
好嘛 诺亚也参与进来玩了
All right, come on, let's play.
来吧 我们开始吧
Or not.
或者算了吧
Full house.
葫芦
Four of a kind.
四条
Hopefully you'll be this lucky tomorrow.
希望你明天也能这么幸运
You... how about a side bet?
你 单独赌一把怎么样
I outlast you, and you only talk to me
若是最后我赢了 你只能通过杰曼
through German ever again.
来和我说话
Okay.
好啊
And if I win,
若是我赢了
you have to text me back right away,
你必须马上给我回短♥信♥
wherever you are, whatever you're doing.
无论你在哪里 无论你在做什么
Or we can just cash out
或者我们可以直接兑现
and go our separate ways.
然后各走各的路
You better have German on speed dial.
你最好把杰曼设为快捷拨号♥
Hey, stud.
嗨 种马
Kyle?
凯尔
Is this how you're handling your money troubles?
这就是你处理金钱问题的方式吗
What am I doing?
我怎么了
Half the lonely gals in Los Angeles County,
据我所知 洛杉矶
from what I've been seeing.
可是有一大半孤独的女孩
I'm not hurting anyone.
我没有伤害任何人
I'm not so sure,
我可不确定
judging by how the Wendy's girl just walked out of here.
看看从温蒂家出来的女孩是怎么走的就知道了
Listen, I'm the last person to shame a game,
听着,我是绝对不会让比赛输掉的
but this is costing you more than it's making.
但是这会让你花费的代价远大于你制♥作♥的
You're dragging on the court.
你在拖延时间
When you burn the candle at both ends,
当你过分消耗精力时
you're gonna wind up with a belly full of ash.
你会满肚子灰的
I... don't even know what that means.
我 都不太清楚这是什么意思
I do know what cash means, though.
不过 我确实知道钱是什么意思
That's a short-term solution for a long-term problem.
这是一个长♥期♥问题的短期解决方案
I've turned many a man's life around,
我改变了很多人的生活
leaving them far, far better than the wrecks I found them.
留下他们可比我能找到的那些人要好的多
Some might call me a legend.
有些人可能会叫我传奇
I could help you.
我可以帮你
I seem to be helping myself.
我好像是在帮我自己
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干什么
That is none of your business.
关你什么事
He is literally in my line of sight.
他就在我的视线之内
Can Noah go under the table
可以让诺亚到桌子底下吗
so I don't have to look at his junk?
这样我就不用看他的鸡儿了
It's distracting, isn't it?
这会让人分心的 不是吗
Jude doesn't seem to mind.
裘德似乎不介意
Oh, you thought that was funny?
你认为那很有趣吗
No, I didn't.
我没这么想
So, Noah,
所以 诺亚
剧集 | 掷地有声(2013) | 导航列表