剧集 | 掷地有声(2013) | 导航列表
No one's seen it. It's sealed.
没人看过它 密封起来了
Is it?
是吗
Then you know whatever Eve's giving you,
那你知道就伊芙给你的数字而言
my business would be a lot more lucrative.
我能让你更有利可图吗
Tell us everything.
把一切都告诉我们
Eve's out for blood.
伊芙是在拼
She's got one of your players in her pocket.
她收买♥♥了你们的一个球员
Who?
哪个
Pax Lowe.
帕克斯·劳
Pax Lowe has been a step behind the whole game
帕克斯·劳一直有些跟不上比赛的节奏
and Miami has been right there to take advantage of it.
而迈尔密则一直在利用这一点
We're gonna finish what we started.
我们会把一切都做个了结的
You and me.
你我之间
And that's halftime.
上半场结束了
And time for the final dance of the season.
现在来欣赏本赛季最后一次中场舞蹈吧
Derek.
德里克
I know. You don't.
我知道 你不知道
Eve got to Pax.
伊芙收买♥♥了帕克斯
You gotta get rid of him.
你得把他换下场
That is the least I'm gonna do.
不到万不得已我是不会那么做的
I hope I didn't miss much.
希望错过的没有太多
I was just having a chat with a friend of yours.
我刚刚和你的一个朋友聊了会儿天
Pierce?
皮尔斯
We know about Pax.
我们知道帕克斯的事儿了
And right about now, so does Derek.
而这会儿 德里克也知道了
Time for one more tattoo you snake ass piece of shit.
你该再纹条蛇在身上了 你这个烂人
After everything I did for you.
在我为你做的一切之后
You think you could get away with it?
你认为你可以逃脱这一切吗
And you think you can get away with what you did?
那你觉得你就能逃脱你做的一切了吗
Get back to the tunnel now.
你们都给我出去 马上
How could you work with Eve?
你怎么能替伊芙做事呢
After she tried to cut you from the team.
在她想把你从球队裁员之后
At least Eve didn't pretend to be my friend.
至少伊芙不会假装是我的朋友
And use me on the court to cheat.
也不会利用我在场上打假球
Cheat? Cheat what?
假球 什么假球
Portland.
波特兰
Don't bother denying it.
别想着否认
I was there and I knew something was up.
我就在那儿 我知道发生了什么
It was a one-time thing. I had to do it...
那种情况只有一次 我不得不那么做
Oh, one-time thing?
只做一次吗
It had nothing to do with you.
那跟你没有关系
I was on the damn court! You dragged me into it!
我当时就在场上 你把我也拖了进去
I kept you away from it!
我是想让你远离它
I protected you.
我保护了你
Just like I was protecting someone else.
就像我会保护别人一样
You have been affecting play way more than I have.
你当时比我更能影响比赛
But that's okay?
但这没关系啊
You were right.
你说得对
When you said you weren't my brother.
当你说你不是我的兄弟的时候
Marcus never would have done what you did.
马库斯从来没有做过你做的这种事
He never would have done what I did either.
他也从来没有做过我做的这种事儿
She promised to keep Marcus's memory alive.
她答应我会保持马库斯的回忆
She made me choose between him and you.
她让我在他和你之间做选择
I wanna play this right.
我想要做正确的事儿
Not for you, not for him, but for me.
不是为了你和他 而是为了我
He's not here, but I am.
他没在这儿 但是我在
I earned this.
我争取来的
Whatever you need to work out,
无论你想怎么做
you're gonna have to do it from the bench.
下半场你都得在替补席上了
I can't afford to have you on the court.
我承担不了让你上场的后果
You can't afford not to.
我不上你才承担不了
Jude.
裘德
He's playing. No, the hell he is.
他会上场 不 他被收买♥♥了啊
If you won't pull him, I will.
你不让他下场 那我来让他下
Trust me.
相信我
Look, Derek, you know what's at stake here.
听着 德里克 你知道这一切的风险
This is my team.
这是我的球队
It's my team too.
也是我的球队
Both teams have come out strong
半场之后 两支球队
after the half.
都表现出色
Pax Lowe looks to have found some focus.
帕克斯看起来已经找回了比赛的节奏
Nothing more either of us can do.
无论场上发生什么
Whatever moves are left are gonna happen out there.
我们都已经没什么好做的了
You okay? I'm fine.
你没事儿吧 没事儿
Noah.
诺亚
Noah. Give me your phone.
诺亚 把你手♥机♥给我
Pick up your damn phone.
快他妈接电♥话♥啊
It's Eve, leave a message.
我是伊芙 请留言
The Devils have come back from behind to tie it up.
恶魔队现在已经把比分追了回来
The title is on the line with just seconds left to go
整场比赛就剩下几秒钟了 冠军
in the game.
就在眼前
And the Devils are the champions!
恶魔队 赢得了冠军
We did it.
我们做到了
Congratulations, LA Devils,
恭喜 洛杉矶恶魔队
and well done to you, big guy.
你也很棒哦
all: Derek! Derek! Derek! Hey!
德里克 嘿
Well done, you. Well done, you.
干得漂亮 你也是
You gonna make me wait for godfather or what?
你是要我等神父吗
Mm, just running your credit after that yacht buy.
在你买♥♥完游艇之后我在弄你的信用记录呢
I have twelve other cards and an off-shore account
我还有12张信♥用♥卡♥和外国银行账户
in the Cayman Islands.
在开曼群岛
Goddaddy, come here!
神父 抱抱
Mm, where's your girl?
你的妞呢
She'll be here.
她会来的
London.
兰顿
Derek's waiting for me. Two minutes.
德里克在等我 就两分钟
Then I'll be out your life forever.
然后我就永远离开你
Why would she text you here?
她怎么会给你发短♥信♥让你过来这里
Where is she?
她在哪
There.
这儿
Kyle.
凯尔
Hey, congratulations, buddy.
恭喜啊 老兄
Can I pick a winner or what?
你说我会不会选人
You didn't pick one, you created one.
你不是选谁 而是你创造了冠军
I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you.
要不是因为你我不会到今天的这个地步
Aw. That is so true.
没错
And my contract next year is gonna be sweet.
我明年签的合同肯定会很棒
And I haven't forgotten...
我没忘
you get 5%.
这是你的百分之五
Oh. Baller money?
哦 球员钱吗
I'm getting baller money? Mmhmm.
这是我的球员钱吗
I'm not knocked up and poor, I'm knocked up and rich.
我不能被人搞大肚子还没钱 我得做个富准妈妈
Yeah, we.
没错
Knocked up? I'm gonna be a mommy.
肚子被高大了 我要做妈妈了
Oh, my God.
天啊
A mini Kyle? Well, it could be a boy.
小凯尔嘛 也可能是男孩哦
Well, there's nothing a wig and some size one stilettos
假发和一号♥细高跟鞋
can't handle.
都能搞定
Gonna have me a drag baby.
我的宝宝肯定超级棒
Hey, have you seen London? She's still not here?
嘿 你见过兰登吗 她还没来吗
You know I can move you. Try.
你知道我能让你让开 你试试啊
You didn't answer any of my texts.
我发短♥信♥你都不回
My phone is in Derek's trunk in my suitcase.
我的手♥机♥在我的行李箱里面 在德里克的后备箱
We're going away for a while.
我们要离开一会儿
So you'll just have to face your life without me.
你得面对没有我的生活
That's just it, I can't.
我做不到啊
I've given up everything for you.
我为了你放弃了一切
My church. My wife.
我的教堂我的老婆
If you leave me... I've already left.
你要是离开我 我已经离开你了
Not yet.
还没有
剧集 | 掷地有声(2013) | 导航列表