剧集 | 掷地有声(2013) | 导航列表
for the size of that thing.
开两张支票
And Venmo the rest.
其他的用Venmo(类似支付宝)付
Oh. It's just you.
是你啊
Oh, thanks, I'm not getting that enough tonight.
今晚我这话听得够多了
Can't hear myself think out there.
在那都没法好好思考
And what are you doing in here?
你在这做什么
Rummaging. I've found three... four
搜查 我在四件不同的房♥间
different illegal substances in four different rooms.
找到了3件 4件不同的违禁物品
It's like they're themed.
它们就像是这的主题
Remind me never to leave you in my place alone.
下次记得提醒我 别把你一个人留在我家里
What would I find?
我会找到什么
Have a special drawer, Jude?
特殊的抽屉吗 裘德
Do you ever stop?
能别问了吗
Not even when I hear the safe word.
在我听到答案前不会
Can't believe you were invited
真不敢相信你被邀请来
to a Devils party and I wasn't.
恶魔队的派对 而我没有
I wasn't invited.
我没被邀请
So you're crashing too.
所以你也是不请自来的
Kind of crazy we both
我们在我们不该来的地方
meet somewhere neither of us was supposed to be.
相遇了 这有点小疯狂
You're a romantic.
你是个浪漫主义者
I didn't mean that romantically.
我可没说那很浪漫
You didn't have to mean it that way
有时候你没必要说出来
for it to be that way.
大家都能明白
God, you're adorable when you fidget.
天哪 你坐立不安的样子真可爱
I'm not adorable when I anything.
我一点都不可爱
Who told you that?
谁告诉你的
Anyone I've ever met.
我之前见过的一个人
You haven't met me.
你还没遇到过我呢
You're my best friend.
你是我最好的朋友
Nope, that's a wrap. No, get down off of there.
好了 结束了 从那儿下去
My entire livelihood rests on y'all.
我的生计全指望着你们
If I see one second of this on Snapchat
要是我在色拉布看到任何这样的照片 哪怕一秒
you will regret this with your lives.
你们会后悔一辈子的
What about Insta?
ins上面呢
Mother... Fire!
他妈的 着火了
Apparently, cigars are bad for you,
很明显 雪茄对你有害
and a cracked gas line.
还弄坏了输气管道
Nobody got hurt, but, it's basically destroyed.
没人受伤 但房♥子基本毁了
Maybe I'm still working through a few things.
也许有些事我还没理清
You could have called me. And said what?
你可以给我打电♥话♥ 然后说什么
Your first big coaching opportunity
你第一个重要的教练机会
is a bomb ready to go off? Yeah.
是一颗随时准备爆♥炸♥的炸♥弹♥ 是啊
And I would have lit the wick.
我会点燃灯芯
You have more to lose than I do.
你损失的会比我更多
What do I have to lose, Derek?
我要损失什么 德里克
No one expects me to turn this team around.
没人指望我能扭转这支球队的颓势
And after Miami, everyone knows you're a disaster.
在迈阿密之后 所有人都知道你是个灾星
Look, man, if the Devils win, I look amazing.
要是恶魔队赢了 我会获得荣耀
If the Devils lose, everyone's gonna blame you.
要是恶魔队输了 所有人都会责备你
I'm gambling with house money.
我用房♥子的钱来打赌
But this...
但这
This is what I want to see on the court.
这是我想在球场上看到的
Derek in beast mode is a glorious thing.
德里克进入野兽模式是件光荣的事
Let's go beast.
那就变成野兽吧
My entire career, my entire marriage,
我整个职业生涯 整个婚姻
everything happened in that house.
所有的一切都发生在那房♥子里
Freud says "There are no mistakes."
弗洛伊德说过 没有失误这回事
You meant to burn it down.
是你想要烧了它
You quoting Freud now?
你现在引用的是弗洛伊德的话
Freud, Lenny Kravtiz, Kung-Fu Panda,
弗洛伊德 莱尼·克拉维迪斯 功夫熊猫
I don't know who said it.
我不知道是谁说的
But my point remains.
但我的意思表达出来了
I broke free 'cause I broke free.
破而后立
It's your turn.
轮到你了
New chapter starts here.
新的篇章从这里开始
Checking on me.
来看我
I'm touched.
我很感动
I was actually wondering if you could stop rerunning
事实上我想知道你能否可以
your joke package on the fire.
别在准备的时候再放你的笑话包
Nope, sorry. Lionel gave me M&M's because of it.
不行 抱歉 莱昂内尔给我M&M's(巧克力豆)就因为这个
I love M&M's. -
我爱M&M's
Okay. Okay, look. Maybe I was...
好吧 好吧 也许我
also checking on you.
也是来看看你的
Look, my job...
听着 我的工作
involves sensitive information, things people can't know about.
涉及到了一些别人不能知道的敏感信息
And I can't be with someone who's gonna take
我不能和一个会把所有我说的话
everything I say and just put it on blast.
都说出去变成大新闻的人在一起
And I can't keep a secret.
我保守不住秘密
I know me, Jude, I'm physically incapable.
我了解我自己 裘德 我本能上控制不住自己
I am a walking hot mic.
我就是个行走的麦克风
It's either a fire you're willing to play with
要么你愿意玩火
or it's not.
要么就别来
Last night was interesting.
昨晚很有趣
Interesting's a word you'd use in
有趣这个词 一般都是在
a middle school book report.
中学的读书报告中用到的
Life - altering.
人生的转折
That's a start.
那是开始
A start implies a continuation.
开始就意味着继续
I have to get ready for the game.
我要去为比赛做准备了
See you around.
再见
Since law school didn't work out so well,
由于法学院表现不太好
next time try clown college.
下次试试小丑学院吧
Saved me my first question.
省了我的第一个问题
Look, Jelena, you put up a good fight,
伊莲娜 你打得很漂亮
but at some point you need to accept when it's game over.
但有时候你得接受比赛结束了
If I haven't won then it's not game over.
要是我没赢 比赛就不会结束
This may come as a shock, Jelena, but people lose.
伊莲娜 这可能会让你吃惊 但人都会输
I lost my marriage, I lost my house...
我失去了我的婚姻 失去了我的房♥子
Oh, good job with that by the way.
顺便说一句 干得好
Sometimes winning is what you do with that loss.
有时候胜利就是你要如何面对失败
What are you saying?
你说什么
I'm saying you're putting Miguel
我是说几小时后
on a plane in a few hours.
你就要把米格尔送上飞机
You need to prepare him.
你得让他做好准备
Los Angeles Devils number 23,
洛杉矶恶魔23号♥
Pete Davenport, ladies and gentlemen.
皮特·达文波特 女士们先生们
Hands up, fellas!
把手举起来 伙计们
How did you get in here?
你是怎么进来的
Told security I was looking for you.
和安保说我在找你
He let me right in.
他就让我进来了
People are gonna be talking about this.
大家会议论纷纷的
Let 'em.
让他们说去
I came for your decision. I've been waiting,
我来是为了知道你的决定 我等了很久
grew impatient.
不耐烦了
It took you months to come to me,
你过了好几个月才来找我
and you need to know if I'm gonna get back with you
现在你要在5分钟内知道
in five minutes?
我会不会和你复合
You don't want me to go on that court.
你不想让我去那个球场
You don't want me.
你不想
You just don't want me to make things worse for you.
你只是不想因为我让你变得更糟
Things are barely dying down, London.
事情都快过去了 伦敦
Do you realize what going out there would do to both of us?
你有意识到出去会对我们俩造成多大的影响吗
Dressed like that.
穿成这样出去
If you go out there you're just gonna keep things going,
如果你就这么出去让事情继续发展的话
you're gonna whip it right back up.
你会让事情重新回到以前
You never worried about me in any of this.
你从来也没关心过我穿什么
So I'm not gonna worry about you.
所以我也不会关心你
I'ma live my life.
我的事儿自己说了算
And if that hurts you...
而如果伤害到了你
剧集 | 掷地有声(2013) | 导航列表