剧集 | 掷地有声(2013) | 导航列表
What is your name, darling? Jamie.
你叫什么 亲爱的 杰米
I drove from Chicago just for these tryouts.
我为了这个选拔赛特意从芝加哥开车过来的
I'm just a whore that took down a mega-church.
我就是那个拿下了一座大教堂的女的
You were the best choreographer working.
你是现在最棒的编舞者
That's what you were famous for, that's who I came to see.
这是你闻名的原因 这才是我想见到的人
I'm no pushover. I'm no pushover, either.
我不是逆来顺受的人 我也不是
I'm a rookie. This is $20,000.
我是个新手 这是两万美元
I thought you could use it.
我觉得你可能需要它
Jude, you need to shake yourself out of it.
裘德 你需要振作起来
I'm the new sideline reporter for ISN.
我是ISN电视台的新副业记者
I'm the executive vice president of the team.
我是团队的执行副总裁
You lost your wife and you lost your job.
你同时失去了你的妻子和工作
Come back to the Devils.
回恶魔队来吧
Does he know about the coke?
他知道可♥卡♥因♥的事儿了吗
If you take away my alibi, I'm underwater.
如果你拿走了我的不在场证明 我就完了
Drown, bitch.
那你就溺死吧 婊♥子♥
You want to adopt me? Yeah.
你想要收养我 是的
I can't believe what Raquel did for me.
我不敢相信拉克尔为我做了什么
German Vega didn't kill Olivia.
不是杰曼·维加杀死的奥利维亚
I did.
是我
Eve Vincent. I'm Olivia and Chase's daughter.
伊芙·文森特 我是奥利维亚和查斯的女儿
Is this Pete Davenport?
这就是皮特·达文波特吗
His blood alcohol was .28.
他血液里的酒精含量是0.28
When I'm done, there won't be a Devils left.
等我搞定了 就再没有恶魔队了
London. London, where have you been?
兰登 兰登 你最近去哪儿了
What have you been doing? London, what's it's like
你最近都在做什么 兰登 重新回到
being in the public eye again?
大众的视线里是什么感受
What do you have to say about Pastor Curtis?
你对帕斯特·柯蒂斯有什么评论吗
Are you still in love with him, London?
你还爱着他吗 兰登
Will you use any of the moves on court that got him into bed?
你会把那些让他和你上♥床♥的手段用在法庭上吗
Have you spoken to him since he gave
自从他公布了和他妻子一起做的采访之后
that interview with his wife?
你和他说过话吗
London, just one comment about Pastor Curtis, please.
兰登 就一句关于帕斯特·柯蒂斯的评论就行
Get back, you vultures.
起开 你们这些秃鹰
Y'all should be ashamed of yourselves.
你们都应该为自己的行为而感到羞耻
How you holding up? Great. Fine.
你还好吗 不错 挺好的
Never been better.
不能更好了
Are you sure about this?
你确定要这么做吗
Having me on your team,
让我加入你们的队伍
all the baggage that I come with.
还有我身上那么多的绯闻
I don't make bad decisions.
我不会做错误的决定的
You're our choreographer whether you like it or not.
不管你怎么想 你就是我们的编舞师了
And you got a big opening game dance to focus on,
你现在有一个大型开场舞需要研究呢
so you better shake this off real quick.
所以最好赶紧把这些忘掉
I never thought I'd be back.
我从没想过我还会回来
Not that I had anywhere else to go.
我也是没别的地方可以去
Thank you. Opening game is a sellout.
谢谢你 首次比赛的票都售罄了
I got what I paid for.
我做了我该做的
Derek.
德里克
Perfect.
完美
How could you bring him back?
你怎么能让他回来
He's unpredictable.
他是无法预测的
Is your issue that he's unpredictable
你的问题是他是无法预测的
or that he doesn't like you?
还是他不喜欢你呢
Why I have yet to figure out.
我为什么还没搞清楚呢
He thinks I stabbed him in the back once.
他觉得我背叛了他在背后捅了他一刀
Did you?
你做了吗
My issue is he's self-destructive,
我的问题是 他有自我毁灭倾向
and I don't want him pulling us down with him.
而我不想让他拉着我们一起坠入深渊
Don't worry, I'm a creative problem solver.
别担心 我是个有创造力的问题解决者
German?
杰曼
Hey, Derek.
嘿 德里克
You come to flash your new championship ring in our faces?
你是来向我们炫耀你的总冠军戒指的吗
Hey, Boston's been good to me,
嘿 波士顿在许多方面
in more ways than one.
都对我挺好的
They cancelled my assistant coach contract.
但他们取消了我的助理教练合同
How is that good?
这有什么好的呢
So I can sign my first head coach contract.
所以我可以签下我的第一份主教练合同
Here.
在这儿
You're the...
你就是
Let's start running drills, fellas.
我们开始训练吧 小伙子们
Let's go.
走吧
Yeah, I wasn't expecting the call either.
我也没想到会得到这份工作
But I was happy to get it.
但我很高兴能拿到它
I mean, don't... don't get me wrong.
我我的意思是 别误会我
I mean, I know you're off conquering the world now.
我 我知道你现在是要去征服全世界了
I mean, shit, you got more rings than I do, but...
我是说 你拿到的总冠军戒指比我都多 但
I mean, here? With me?
在这儿吗 和我一起吗
Look, man, Jelana's a lot of things,
听着 兄弟 耶琳娜很复杂
but stupid isn't one of them.
但她一点儿也不蠢
I mean she saw the way I turned my life around.
我觉得 她看到了我是如何改变了我的生活
Maybe she thought I could help you turn your life around too.
或许她觉得我可以帮你改变你的生活呢
Look, man, my life is fine.
兄弟 我的生活挺好的
You know, another coach might not
你看 其他教练可能
know how big of a lie that is.
就不知道这是个巨大的谎言了
One that hasn't been hit by the same hurricane you have.
一个还没有被你搞晕过的教练
Look, man, I know things got pretty crazy for you in Miami.
听着 兄弟 我知道你在迈阿密的时候搞得很疯狂
The fights, the parties, all of it.
打架 派对 很多事情
Any beef you and I had is in the past.
你和我之前的过节都已经过去了
So is any of that foolery in Miami.
我在迈阿密的愚蠢行为也是过去的了
That was just me blowing off steam.
那都只是我在发泄
I am cool.
我现在没事了
Okay. Cool. I'll see you out there.
好的 很好 训练场见了
I will see you out there.
训练场见
Hi.
嗨
Got a minute?
有空吗
Not unless it involves you making sweet, sweet, love.
除非是关于你和谁滚的床单的事情
And I don't mean to yourself.
当然我说的不是你自己搞
Jude.
裘德
It was with your new sideline reporter.
是和你新招的副业记者
Jude. I know.
裘德 我知道
I had no idea. Awkward, right?
我也不知道怎么就发生了 挺尴尬的 对吧
So I was hoping you could maybe, you know...
所以我想着 或许你可以 你懂的
shift him. Shift him?
把他调走 调走
To another arena.
去报道其他的比赛
No. No?
不行 不行吗
Last season was a bust thanks to your Devils.
多亏了你的恶魔队 上个赛季糟透了
Stock in sleeping pills plummeted
安♥眠♥药♥库存暴跌
and so did my viewership.
我的收视率也是
I need to wake people up this season.
我需要在这个赛季叫醒人们
Noah will do that.
诺亚才能做到
He's got a big mouth and an even bigger online following.
他有一张大嘴 还有更大的网上关注者数量
Has he been on TV before?
他之前上过电视嘛
If Carson Daly can do it, anybody can.
如果卡森·戴利能做到的话 所有人都可以
Well, Lionel...
等下 莱昂内尔
You made your bed.
你这是自作孽
Now you're trying to kick your little tramp out of it.
现在你又想把他踢出去了
Be careful Jude, your Kinkade is showing.
小心点儿裘德 你的金凯德要出现了
Whose locker is that?
那是谁的柜子
That's mine, I have a lot of stuff.
那是我的 我东西太多了
You might as well just move in.
你不如直接住进去得了
Six different gossip sites just off this morning alone.
单单今天早上就有六个八卦网站在谈论了
Jelana's gonna love this.
耶琳娜可是会喜欢这个的
Well, you put yourself front and center.
是你把自己推到舞台中心的
Look, we got off on the wrong foot.
我们一开始处得不太愉快
'Kay, we're both new here.
好吧 我们都是新来的
We should have each other's backs.
我们应该互相帮助的
Yeah, we should.
是啊 可不是嘛
You're competition, okay?
你是很强的竞争者 好吗
I was stankface because you're you and I'm me, and...
我和你抬杠是因为你那么闪亮 而我就这样 还有
剧集 | 掷地有声(2013) | 导航列表