剧集 | 掷地有声(2013) | 导航列表
You know my history, German.
你知道我的故事 杰曼
In a way, it's intertwined.
在某种程度上来说 是相互交织的
Poetic, if you think about it.
充满诗意的 如果你想一想的话
Do you?
你在想吗
Think about it?
想一想吧
I do.
我在想
I've had a long time to think about it.
我思考了很长一段时间
Why would you bring Oscar to town?
为什么你要把奥斯卡带到局里来
He's the one you hate the most.
他是你最讨厌的人
Is he?
是吗
What are you worried about, German?
你在担心什么 杰曼
It's not like anyone's showing up dead.
又不是有人死了
Although...
尽管
it's happened before.
之前发生过
It could happen again.
还可以在发生一次
I know you killed my mother.
我知道你杀死了我母亲
How'd it go? Great.
怎么样了 很好
Beau's truck is up and running.
博的卡车能开了
Ugh, thank you, Pax Almighty.
噢 多谢你 万能的帕克斯
I hope you set his GPS to "off a cliff."
我希望你把他的定位设置在了悬崖边上
How'd he look when he drove away?
他开车离开的时候是什么样子的
Brokenhearted?
心碎的样子
Wow, you look amazing.
哇 你看起来真美
Amazing.
太美了
Pax?
帕克斯
How'd he look when he drove away?
他开车离开的时候是什么样子的
Are you kidding me?
你在逗我吗
The guy was melting outside, and he's hilarious.
那家伙在外面热的快融化了 而且他很搞笑
Di... did you know that? Yes, I know that.
你知道吗 我当然知道
I also know he's... he's beautiful and gorgeous
我还知道他很帅很迷人
and charming and 20 feet away from me,
很有吸引力并且离我那么近
and I'm not tethered.
我又没有被绑住
Ready?
准备好了吗
Yes, uh-huh. Mm-hmm, yeah.
是的 嗯 是的
Great. Let's, uh... let's begin.
很好 那我们 我们就开始吧
Um...... Kyle Hart...
嗯 凯尔·哈特
What has being captain
成为恶魔女孩的队长
of the Devil Girls meant to you?
对你来说意味着什么
Oh, I... I'd say, um..
我 我是说
big things.
这是一件大事
Real big.
很大
Huge.
超大
Oh, and... and girthy.
还 还很粗
Oh, I'm sorry, what was the question?
抱歉 问题是什么
Here, have some, uh... have some water.
喝点水吧
Oh. Yeah...
好
It's hot, right? Yeah.
好热啊 对吧 对
Let's keep going. Um, wh... uh,
我们继续吧
how does it feel to be desired by so many?
有这么多人爱慕你的感觉怎么样
Sometimes, you just need your can licked.
有时候只需要舔舔罐子
You know, I... I'm just going to need a break.
我 我需要休息一下
Oh, God. Hurry!
天呐 快
I gave it up.
我放弃了
Now it's your turn.
该你了
Fine.
好吧
I'll go first.
我先来
I got a job offer...
我找到工作了
in... New York.
在 纽约
I know.
我知道
You know?
你知道
I'm the team owner, Noah.
因为我是队伍老板 诺亚
People tell me things.
有人告诉我
I asked Lionel about it.
我还问了莱纳
I guess she didn't know, and she killed it.
我猜她不知道 所以她取消了
You sabotaged my job offer?
你把我工作弄没了
Look, it was... it was a bad mistake.
是 这事情不对
I didn't mean to cost you your opportunity.
我不是有意要浪费你的机会
You didn't.
你没有
I already turned it down.
我已经拒绝了
Noah, I'm sorry...
诺亚 我很抱歉
We're done here.
就这样吧
I wanted to tell you, Eve, I swear,
我是想说来着 伊芙 我发誓
but I didn't know how.
但我不知道怎么说
Every time I went to,
每次我想说的时候
I felt like I was gonna hurt you all over again.
我都觉得会再一次伤害你
So you slept with me instead.
所以你就和我睡了
I slept with you because of how I felt about you.
我和你睡是因为我对你的感觉
I didn't plan it.
并不是我计划好的
I didn't plan any of it, I promise.
我什么计划都没有 我保证
I went to see your mom that night
那晚我去见你妈
to stop her from hurting a lot of people.
去阻止她伤害别人
I don't wanna see you do the same.
我不想看你重蹈覆辙
Or what?
否则呢
You'll kill me too?
你也把我杀了
I'm not a killer.
我不是个杀人犯
No, you're a success.
不 你很成功
You're about to win a title,
你即将获得名声
you...
获得名声的有你
and all the people in that arena
还有在那座体育场
who covered for you.
替你说话的人
Guess what?
猜怎么着
I'm not gonna let that happen.
我不会让你得逞的
How's that drink, German?
这酒还行吧 杰曼
Relax.
放松
I'm not a murderer.
我不是杀人犯
That's you.
你才是
I'm so much worse.
我比杀人犯厉害多了
You were the one thing
你曾经是唯一
making me go easy.
让我感到放松的人
Now you're the thing that's gonna make me go even harder.
你现在是唯一让我想要狠狠报复的人
Time for one more?
有时间吗
Absolutely.
当然
Have a seat.
请坐
Welcome, London Scott.
欢迎你 兰登·思考特
I've been waiting all day to ask:
我想问这个问题想了一天了
What does being a Devil Girl mean to you?
恶魔女孩对你来说意味着什么
Salvation.
救赎
Salvation?
救赎
A few months ago,
几个月前
I had nowhere to go.
我无处可去
No one wanted me,
没人想要我
until the Devil Girls.
直到恶魔女孩
I now get to dance, choreograph,
我现在可以跳舞 编舞
be a part of something bigger.
成为伟大事业的一部分
I get to be me again...
我重新找回了自己
But with experiences I can use now
再加上我之前的经验
to create bigger things.
可以创造更伟大的事
Speaking of experiences...
说起之前的经验
People know all about the headlines...
头条新闻人们都看了
A sex scandal with a holy man.
与神职人员的性丑闻
I'm a home-wrecker.
我是个家庭破坏者
A heathen.
是个异教♥徒♥
A whore.
是个妓♥女♥
But the truth that everyone leaves out
但所有人都忽略了一个事实
is that I was in love,
事实就是我真的用心去爱了
and I got my heart broken,
我也心碎了
and when you're heartbroken,
当你心碎的时候
it's like the world is dead.
就像整个世界都死了
Scorched like nothing could ever grow there
一片焦土 就像是无法再
ever again.
播种一样
剧集 | 掷地有声(2013) | 导航列表