剧集 | 掷地有声(2013) | 导航列表
Do you think it's possible that it could?
你觉得还有可能
London?
兰登
Do you think you could love again?
你觉得你还会去爱吗
Yeah.
会吧
Do you always walk around like that?
你经常那样走来走去吗
I had an interview with "Du Monde" magazine.
我和杜蒙德杂♥志♥有个采访
How was that?
怎么样
It was tough,
很难受
but it showed me something.
但也告诉了我一些事
I was wrong to push you away.
将你推开是我的错
When I was at my lowest,
当我在人生最低谷的时候
I never thought there'd come a time
我从没想过
that I'd feel something again,
我还会再次有所触动
anything...
从没想过
But I did...
但我触动了
with you.
因为你
That means something.
而这是有意义的
Well, I mean, if it was so easy to give up...
如果放弃那么简单的话
It wasn't easy,
那不简单
just like it's not easy being right here right now with you,
就像现在和你站在这一样不简单
hoping you'll give me a second chance.
期盼着你能再给我一次机会
But here I am.
但我来了
He took...
他
too much from me.
从我身上带走了太多
I can't let him take this too,
我不能让他再带走这个
not without a fight.
起码不会是拱手相让
You're the first person I felt anything with
你是在那件事之后
after...
第一个让我有所触动的人
But what if we're just rebounds?
但要只是篮板球呢
Sometimes...
有时
rebounds are the shots you're supposed to take.
篮板球是你应该投出去的篮
You wanna take this shot?
你想要 投这个篮吗
Yeah.
想
You scared?
你害怕吗
I'm terrified.
我吓坏了
Thank God the AC kicked in when it did,
幸好空调及时来了
or we would have burst into flames.
要不然咱俩就着火了
Water?
水
Now that we're talking again,
既然我们又聊上了
I can tell you the real reason I'm back.
我可以告诉你我回来的真实原因了
Oh, here we go. What'd you do now?
又来了 你想干什么
Is... that... um...
这 这是个
It is.
对
will you marry me, Kyle Hart?
你愿意嫁给我吗 凯尔·哈特
Yes.
我愿意
Really?
真的吗
These karats look so good on me.
我戴这钻石太好看了
Um, who am I kidding, all karats look good on me.
我说啥呢 我戴啥钻石都好看
Oh, I could swim in 'em.
我能在游这里面
Being loaded is the best.
有钱真好
Oh, we're loaded?
我们有钱吗
Well, what's yours is mine now.
你的就是我的啊
No, no, no, I... I'm not loaded, I'm broke.
不 不 不 我没钱 我破产了
Stop playing.
别演了
Outside, you said you had money.
在外面你说你有钱
No, no, no, I said, "What if I had money?"
不 不 不 我说 如果我有钱
I was being hypothetical, not literal.
我只是假设 不是真的
I said, like, 13 things to you outside.
我在外面给你说了有13件事
Well, I stopped listening after that.
之后我没听
I didn't wanna come back empty-handed.
我不想空手回来
That's why it took me so long.
所以我才那么久
Another six months, maybe I could've scored a big payday,
再来六个月 我可能还会再挣一笔
but... I couldn't stay away from you a day longer,
但 我离开你超过一天都不行
so I quit...
所以我就辞了
with just enough to buy this ring.
手里的钱刚好够买♥♥这枚戒指
All you need is love, huh?
你需要的只有爱 对吧
Long time, no see.
好久不见
"Du Monde" is about to unveil
杜蒙德杂♥志♥要在操场
the cover girl in the Playground.
宣布封面女孩
Come with?
你来吗
And then after, maybe...
之后 可以
dessert?
吃个甜点
Look, I, um...
听着 我
I think you're amazing, unstoppable,
你很棒 无法阻挡
and talented as hell...
天赋异禀
But?
但
But I started something,
但我之前有件事
and I need to see it through.
我想坚持下去
I know this play.
我懂这套路
It's for London.
是为了兰登
I... I'm sorry if this...
抱歉 如果我
Let's not do this.
别了
I'm not that girl.
我不是那种女孩
We had fun.
我们在一起的时候很快乐
Now you wanna have fun with someone else.
现在你想和别人快乐
So, go.
去吧
Have fun.
快乐去吧
What the hell did she do to you?
她把你怎么了
It's not what she did to me.
不是她把我怎么了
It's what I did to her.
是我把她怎么了
And now everything is worse.
现在一切都更遭了
What could you have possibly done
你能做了些什么
to make this worse?
让一切变得更遭
Raquel wasn't there the night Olivia died.
奥利维亚死的那天拉奎尔不在场
I was.
我在
Raquel covered for me.
拉奎尔为我说谎
Olivia pushed you that hard?
奥利维亚逼你那么紧吗
Derek and Kyle knew.
德里克和凯尔知道了
Eve find out.
伊芙知道了
She's not gonna stop until she takes us all down.
直到把我们全部搞死之前她不会善罢甘休
When I was sitting in that chair,
当我在那椅子坐着的时候
I dressed a little better than that.
我穿的可比那好
Well, you're not sitting in that chair...
但你现在没在那椅子坐
I am.
是我在坐
Am I gonna have to call security?
我需要叫保安吗
Ah, that won't be necessary.
那就没必要了
I'm in town, because...
我来这是因为
Eve Vincent found a buyer for a piece of property of mine,
伊芙·文森特找了个人要买♥♥我的一块地
one that would be perfect for another team
那块地正适合
to... to move right into,
另一支球队搬进去
replacing the Devils.
替换掉恶魔队
If you can't have it, no one can.
要是你不能拥有 没人可以了
In attempting to broker this deal,
尝试破坏协议这一点
Eve is in direct violation
伊芙就直接违反了
of League ethics rules.
联盟道德条例
The minute you inform the League,
一旦你通知联盟
they'll handcuff her.
他们就会去抓她
She'll be out of your hair.
你就不用再为她烦恼了
That would blow the deal.
这就破坏协约了
I'm not taking the deal.
我不是要接受协议
I'm giving you the tool to take down Eve.
我是在给你拿下伊芙的工具
And why would you do that?
你为什么那么做
When I was with Eve,
当我和伊芙在一起的时候
I saw a familiar look in her eye,
我在她眼中看到了熟悉的目光
one I know all too well.
那目光我太熟悉了
I don't see that in your eyes...
我在你眼中没有看见
And I don't want to.
并且我也不想看见
Good luck, son.
祝你好运 小子
The "Du Monde" cover girl will be announced
杜蒙德封面女孩
in just a few minutes.
一会就公布
剧集 | 掷地有声(2013) | 导航列表