剧集 | 掷地有声(2013) | 导航列表
Thanks.
谢了
I've been working on my glutes.
我最近一直在锻炼臀肌
I do this... these squat things,
我会做这些 深蹲的动作
where I... I have this dumbbell through my legs, and...
把哑铃放到大腿上 然后
Yeah, yeah, listen, I'm gonna be brief,
好的 好的 听着 我就直说了
because it's hot as balls in here.
这里和热气球一样热
I run a network morning show,
我现在主持着一个在线晨间秀
and our sports guy is, like, older than Mount Rushmore.
但我们的运动员比拉什莫尔山还苍老
So, we're on the hunt for a replacement...
所以我们一直在寻找一个替代者
someone younger, less atrophied.
一个年轻些 身体没有衰退多少的人
I think you'd be perfect.
我觉得你是完美的人选
To start next season or...
是下个季赛就开始 还是
Well, trying to avoid an on-air collapse.
为了避免我们的实况转播出现崩溃
I mean, we'd need you ASAP.
我们需要你尽快来工作
I mean, that's a big ask.
这是个很大的问题啊
Yeah, and a big move up over sideline duties.
是的 但也是对你副业的很大提升
And a big move to New York.
但我还得搬到纽约去
And a big pay bump.
但你的工资也会大幅上涨的
And you're thinking about it.
你好好考虑一下吧
Brace yourself, Omar.
打起精神来 奥马尔
We're ready if your crew is.
如果你的手下准备好了 我们就可以开始了
Let's do it.
开始吧
Play back.
重新放一下音乐
Why the hell are you still here?
你怎么还在这里
Engine won't start.
引擎发动不了
I'm working on it.
我正在修理
Can't we talk this out in the meantime?
我们能不能在这个时候好好谈谈
Oh, now you wanna talk? Yeah.
噢 现在你想谈了 是的
Nothing you could say would justify your actions.
不管你说什么都不能为你行为开脱
Well, what if I said I had money?
好吧 如果我说我有钱呢
No. Uh-uh.
不行
Get this bucket started and get your ass out of here.
把你的发动机修好 然后滚开
Did you seriously text me here to watch you take a bath?
你是认真的吗 发短♥信♥给我就为了叫我来看你洗澡
I thought you'd want in.
我以为你想跟我洗鸳鸯浴
Is that...
你是说
Last ice in the arena.
球场上的最后一些冰块
More precious than diamonds, and I saved it for you.
比钻石还珍贵 我留下来给你的
Join me?
一起洗吗
Is this your idea of a date?
这就是你想出来的约会方式吗
Hey, that's cold.
嘿 很冷
Do that again.
再来一遍
This is for the ice only.
我是为了这些冰块而不是你
Whatever you say.
随你怎么说
Hi, honey...
嗨 亲爱的
I'm home.
我回来了
What the hell are you doing here?
你♥他♥妈♥在这里干什么
I came to see my son.
我过来看看儿子
Have you seen him?
你看到他了吗
Have you stroked out thinking I would tell you?
你觉得我会告诉你吗
It's a shame you came all this way for nothing.
真是遗憾让你白跑一趟
I didn't come into town for Jude.
我不是为了裘德来市里
I came for business.
我是来谈生意的
That's what you pretend to do all day with my money.
就是你整天用我的钱假装做的事情
Business with whom?
跟谁谈生意
Eve Vincent.
伊芙·文森特
What business could you possibly have with her?
你跟她能做什么生意
She had business with me.
是她要跟我做生意
She hates you. She hates someone else more.
她讨厌你 她更讨厌某些人
Now, as much as I love watching you walk away,
现在 虽然我很喜欢看着你离开
you'll have to have the honor this time.
但这次你得由你来
Excuse me.
失陪了
Perfect timing.
来的正是时候
Come on in.
进来吧
I'm gonna work on the AC. Why?
我打算去修空调 为什么
'Cause the repair man can't get here until tomorrow,
因为修理工明天才能来
and I gotta do something to help my team.
我必须做点儿什么来帮助我的团队
How has your day been?
你今天过的怎么样
Anything interesting?
有什么有趣的事情吗
Uh, no.
噢 没有
Okay.
好吧
I'll come with you.
我跟你一起去
You know how to fix industrial AC systems?
你知道怎么修复中♥央♥空调系统
Nope...
不知道
But I doubt you do, so I am not missing this.
但我怀疑你不会 所以我要来看看
Let's go.
走吧
Oh... Yo, Kyle, are you okay?
噢 凯尔 你还好吗
He's taunting me.
他在嘲笑我
I've been helping you. Now you gotta help me.
我一直在帮你 现在你得帮帮我
Keep me from going to town on that man.
阻止我去上那个男人
Naked Town.
赤♥裸♥的上
Uh... I need him gone.
噢 我要他离开
Get out there and get his engine running,
出去帮他把发动机修好
before I do.
在我忍♥不住之前
All right, all right, I'm on it.
好吧 好吧 我去了
There you are. Here I am.
你在这 我来了
Phenomenal dance.
非凡的舞蹈
Now you're free for a phenomenal interview.
现在你有空来参加这个面试了
I just saw Mary Beth in wardrobe.
我刚看到玛丽·贝丝在衣柜里
You're gonna have to talk about it at some point.
你总有一天会谈到这件事的
Why bother?
为什么要这么麻烦呢
We both know the only reason you'd put me on the cover
我们都知道你让我上封面的唯一原因
is because of the scandal,
就是我的丑闻
and the scandal is not the reason I wanna be on the cover.
但我不想因为丑闻上封面
What else is there? Excuse me?
还有什么要说的吗 你说什么
No one knows there's more to the story,
没人知道还有更多故事
because you haven't said a word about the Pastor publicly.
因为你没在公众面前说一句关于牧师的话
The person keeping things one-sided is you.
能让事情一边倒的人是你
I want your side.
我想知道你选哪一边
A lot of people do.
很多人都想知道
When you're ready.
等你准备好
So, it's... just you and me...
所 只有 你和我
All alone.
单独待在一起
Wanna talk about anything?
想谈点儿什么吗
Anything... Devils-related?
任何 有些恶魔队的事情
Nope.
不想
Is it a person, place, or thing?
是一个人 地方 还是事情
Just give me the number of syllables.
告诉我音节数就行了
If you tagged along to get info out of me,
如果你跟我来是为了从我身上获取信息
you're wasting your time.
那你就是在浪费时间
I can break anyone. Why can't I break you?
我可以攻克任何人 为什么就是不能攻克你
I'm a frustrating guy.
我是一个扫兴的人
You are.
确实是
And this ability you have
但你的这种能力 你必须
to just say absolutely nothing is just...
说没有什么是绝对公平的
it's just...
没有什么是绝对公平的
Heat's gotten to you. Something has.
热的你发♥情♥了 肯定是有东西催情了
My knee's been killing me.
我的膝盖疼死了
Too much floor work.
地板上跳太多了
Mm, yeah, me too.
是的 我膝盖也痛
Ankle next?
然后是脚踝
I mean, I would, but we're out of ice.
我想说 我愿意 但是没有冰了
Why is there champagne here?
为什么这里会有香槟
Well, I thought maybe,
我想也许是香槟
but maybe not.
也许不是吧
Little early in the day for a drink, no?
现在去喝一杯太早了 不是吗
It's 5:00 somewhere.
有些地方已经5点了
I know you're upset,
你知道你很沮丧
but this has to stop, Eve.
但你必须停止 伊芙
This thing that you have against the Devils, it's...
你和恶魔女孩对着干 这
"Thing"?
事情
剧集 | 掷地有声(2013) | 导航列表