剧集 | 掷地有声(2013) | 导航列表
I'm gonna go brag about you?
我要是想给你吹呢
You'll want to...
你是想要
but I'm a private person.
但我是个注重隐私的人
I've seen your penis on IMAX.
我在IMAX上见过你的鸡鸡
The body is a beautiful thing.
身体是很美的一件艺术品
I mean, my body is a beautiful thing.
我是说 我的身体是件美好的艺术品
You'll see.
你会知道的
Once you sign the nondisclosure agreement.
只要你签了保密协议
Wait, the what?
等等 签什么
You okay with meeting in backrooms?
一会儿我们后边小屋见可以吗
Uh... Jude.
裘德
Hey. Hi.
嘿 你好
Uh, I'm on a date here.
额 我在这儿约会呢
You just gonna sit and ruin it?
而你坐下来把一切都毁了
A date?
约会吗
I had... I had no idea.
我 我不知道啊
Are you Chris Banks? Gotta go.
你是克里斯·班克斯吗 我得走了
If you wanted to go on a date,
如果你要是想要约会的话
you could've just asked.
你问我就好了呀
This is your date, Noah. I'm just sitting here.
这是你的约会 诺亚 我只是坐在这儿而已
But... while I'm just sitting here,
但是 我只是坐在这儿
no, I wouldn't mind you not dating anyone else.
不 我并不介意你和别人约会
Wow.
哇哦
You really are a mess.
你可真是好乱啊
Does this usually work for you?
这通常对你有用吗
This is usually where the guy picks up the check
这通常是男人拿起支票
and runs for his life.
为生活奔波的地方
You pick up the check.
你拿好支票
I'll have another Americano
我要再来一杯美式咖啡
and one of those Rice Krispie square thingies.
和一份他家的脆米方
Lucky for you, I like messes.
幸运的是 我喜欢混乱
Okay, girl. Bye.
好了 姐妹儿 再见
Some crowd, huh?
人不少 是啊
These Miami fans are hard to miss.
这些迈阿密的粉丝可不想错过比赛
Hard to miss you coming out of
真不幸错过了派对时
Derek's bedroom at the party.
你从德里克卧室里走出来
Nothing happened.
屁事儿没有
Not that I would've put up much of a fight.
我倒不是想故意跟你吵架的
I don't blame you.
我不是在怪你
The man burns down his house, he can just buy a couple more
那个人烧了自己的房♥子 他只要在沙发上找点儿零钱
with the change in his couch.
就能再买♥♥几间
I don't care about money.
我在乎的不是钱
What do you care about?
那你在乎什么
Greatness.
伟大事物
Derek Roman's out there doing.
德里克·罗曼正在成就伟大
He's in record books.
他要上记录簿了
Anyone can win the lottery.
任何人都可能中彩票
It's his name you're going to remember.
而你记住的会是他的名字
That's sexy.
那很性感
And now, introducing...
现在为大家介绍
your Los Angeles Devils!
你们的洛杉矶恶魔队
First up, number 26,
首先是26号♥球员
rookie guard Pax Lowe!
新秀后卫 帕克斯·洛
Number 11...
11号♥球员
I'm not sure if you're aware,
我不确定你是否注意到了
but some of these people want your blood.
但是他们可是想看你惨败的
Yeah, I caught that.
对 我都知道
Give 'em hell.
狠狠教训他们吧
Number 22... Derek Roman!
22号♥球员 德里克·罗曼
Watch the top!
注意上方
Look, R.J., I don't know what you heard.
听着 R.J. 我不知道你都听说了什么
I heard enough.
我听得够多了
Pax, where's the cover? I'm trying, bro.
帕克斯 你怎么防的 我努力了 兄弟
Pax, get your man. Here.
帕克斯 看好你的人 我这儿
Yeah, you think you can hold me, huh?
你觉得你能防住我 是吗
Show me what you got, son.
小子 给我看看你的能耐
Son? You got no son.
儿子吗 你儿子没了
What? What'd you say? You heard what I said, boy.
什么 你说什么 你听到我说什么了
You ain't got no son.
你根本没有儿子
Your two-cent ex-wife took care of that.
你的金莲前妻没告诉你吗
Derek... Derek, I had your back, bro.
德里克 德里克 我就在你后面 兄弟
I was right there.
我就在那儿
I don't need you to have my back in a fight!
我需要的不是打架的时候你站在我后面
I need someone to have my back on the court!
我需要的是有人在球场上给我支援
I can't do it all.
但我做不到
Stop idolizing me, man.
别傻崇拜我了 伙计
I am not your brother.
我不是你兄弟
You wanna spit my stats to me all the damn time,
你一直想把我的统计数据念给我
how about I spit yours?
不如我说说你的
You played four years in college.
你大学四年一直在打球
That tells me you're not a risk taker.
这告诉我你不是个冒险者
You spent the fewest minutes on the bench per game
在整个东部赛区的每场比赛上
in the whole Eastern division.
你在板凳上的时间最少
That tells me your game is your legs,
这告诉我你的球赛就是靠腿
your endurance.
靠你的耐力
Look, I don't know what is going on with you,
听着 我不知道你是怎么了
but you are useless out there.
但是你在场上没起到作用
Play the game or get out of it.
要么好好打要么就别打
My first game as owner,
我当老板第一场比赛
and I'm giving six different interviews on live TV,
就让我在电视直播上面对六家不同的采访的时候
explaining why my coach has a concussion
解释为什么我的教练脑震荡了
and my captain was ejected.
我的队长也被罚下场了吗
What the hell are you doing?
你♥他♥妈♥是在干什么
You are in some back office, and I'm on the damn court!
你就是个坐办公室的 我他妈才是上场比赛的
I am in charge. I'm the boss.
我来负责 我是老大
You don't like it, trade me!
你要是不喜欢 就卖♥♥给我
Okay, girls,
好了 女孩儿们
let's show 'em what a half-a-mil buys,
让他们瞧瞧什么是50万的水平
and I'm talking about ass.
我说的可是屁♥股♥
This is at least 200 Gs right here.
这屁♥股♥最少值20万
Okay, ladies, I worked hard on this,
好了 女士们 我可已经很辛苦了
and it's gonna air all season,
整个赛季都会直播出去
so I need y'all to give me everything and some change.
所以我需要你们把看家本领拿出来再来点什么改变
Oh, don't worry.
哦 不用担心
I'ma give better than anyone.
我比任何人都好
Okay, well, let's hope the cameras
好吧 希望摄像机
can find you in the back.
能在后面找到你吧
Okay, well, let's hope the cameras
好吧 希望摄像机
can find you in the back.
能在后面找到你
* Nineteen, skin color, Dairy Queen *
* White pill, gin and tonic with some grenadine *
* Eyes open like they never seen a dance floor *
* Pumping like that shawty full of creatine, baby *
* Them bitties all trying to shake ass *
* Hear they break glass *
* $20 booty, no class *
* They getting bad *
* Sweating, trying to get a glass of water
* 'Cause they acting like they mo' *
* Whoop! Billy Ray daughter *
* Flat ass, twerk team, 2014 *
* Baby, I ain't seen nothing up in your jeans *
* Get the out *
* Oh, all of a sudden, you a bad bitch? *
* Just got a fat ass like it's magic? *
* And now you're trying to shake it like ratchet *
* I'm guessing they must call you Go Gadget *
* Nineteen, skin color, Dairy Queen *
* White pill, gin and tonic with some grenadine *
* Eyes open like they never seen a dance floor *
* Pumping like that shawty full of creatine, baby *
* Them bitties all trying to shake ass *
* Hear they break glass *
* $20 booty, no class *
* They getting bad *
* Sweating, trying to get a glass of water *
* 'Cause they acting like they mo' *
* Whoop! Billy Ray daughter *
* Flat ass, twerk team, 2014 *
* Baby, I ain't seen nothing up in your jeans *
* Get the out *
* Oh, all of a sudden you a bad bitch? *
* Just got a fat ass like it's magic? *
* And now you're trying to shake it like ratchet *
* I'm guessing they must call you Go Gadget *
What?
什么
Really? Three to five years?
真的吗 3到5年吗
Jerry, we were supposed to make millions together.
杰瑞 我们本应该一起赚几百万的
剧集 | 掷地有声(2013) | 导航列表