剧集 | 掷地有声(2013) | 导航列表
if you got one of your own.
就不会每天那么好奇我的生活了
Hitting the open bar hard, I see.
我看你今晚没少喝啊
You were right about one thing, though.
不过你有一件事说对了
We both do seem to want the same things.
我们确实想要的东西是一样的
The difference is, I'm still in the game.
唯一不同的是 我还在游戏之中呢
Checkmate.
将军咯
30 seconds. I know.
还有30秒了 我知道
Jude's not answering.
裘德不接电♥话♥
See if one of those snowboarders is sober enough
看看那些滑雪运动员有没有没喝多的
to hand out the award.
可以颁奖的
I'm here.
我来了
Nice of you to join us.
你回来了啊 真好
You can't go out there like that.
你不能湿了吧唧的上台啊
Watch me.
那你等着吧
Now welcome Los Angeles Devils owner, Jude Kinkade.
请大家热烈欢迎洛杉矶恶魔队的老板 裘德·金凯德
Good evening.
各位晚上好
I'm honored to present the Rookie of the Year award.
我很荣幸来颁布今年的年度新人奖
Next year, it will be Pax Lowe accepting this award,
明年得奖的人选就会是帕克斯·罗威了
after he helps take the Devils all the way this season.
我们要感谢他今年整个赛季对恶魔队的帮助
But now, this year's nominees are...
不过现在呢 今年的提名者有
Does that mean... I think it does.
是不是说 是的
You said you wanted my trust.
你说你想要我信任你
And with that, you got it.
现在你得到了我的信任
Now, there's someone we can't trust:
不过有个人我们没法信任
Eve Vincent.
伊芙·文森特
She's had a hard-on for the Devils.
她对恶魔队有深深的恨意
She sicced the commissioner on you and Miami on me.
她跟主席打了你的小报告 还说迈阿密的事情都怪我
You made the wrong decision, Jude.
你做错决定了 裘德
I have the backing of other owners.
我有其他球队老板的支持
I will personally see to it
我会亲自保证
that this is the last season the Devils ever play.
恶魔队这是最后一个赛季了
You'll do no such thing,
你不敢的
or I'll broadcast your wife's dirty laundry on ISN 24/7.
不然我就24小时不间断的在ISN电视台上播出你老婆出轨的破事
That's a hard one to recover from.
这个肯定蛮难恢复的
I've been the one protecting you
是我一直在保护你们啊
from the other owners who've been wanting
免受那些还想在洛杉矶再要一支球队的
another team in LA.
的老板们的伤害
That protection is over.
现在不会再保护你们了
The only thing that will save the Devils from extinction
现在唯一能拯救恶魔队不灭亡的
is a title.
只剩一个头衔了
Ball's in your court.
现在你们有麻烦了
You deserve to go down with the rest.
你也应该跟他们一起倒霉(低头)
Honey, I've gone down plenty of times.
宝贝 我可是低头过无数次呢
You fooled us all.
你骗了我们所有人
We won't let you get away with it.
我们不会让你就这么一走了之的
Count on that.
没错
You do your worst.
你做尽坏人
And I'll do mine.
我也会以牙还牙
Next time, on "Hit the Floor".
掷地有声 下集预告
It's triple digits in the streets,
现在街上传说比分已经到三位数了
and absolutely scorching inside Devil's Arena.
绝对影响到了恶魔队的表现
The heat's gotten to you.
你被♥干♥扰了
Kyle, surprise. I'm back, baby.
凯尔 惊喜吗 我回来了宝贝
I flew out from New York to see the game... and you.
我专门从纽约飞来看比赛 还有你
We need you ASAP.
我们现在就需要你
Do you think it's possible that you could love again?
你觉得你还能再爱吗
Yeah.
能
She's been quiet.
她安静的吓人
In my experience, that can be a very bad thing.
以我的经验来看 可能要出事了
Hello, Oscar.
你好啊 奥斯卡
Eve.
伊芙
剧集 | 掷地有声(2013) | 导航列表