剧集 | 掷地有声(2013) | 导航列表
Previously on "Hit the Floor"...
掷地有声 前情提要
I never thought there'd come a time
我从未想到会有一天
that I'd feel something again, but I did.
能感受到爱情 但我确实在你身上
With you.
感受到了
I'd rather be poor with you than rich with anyone else.
我宁可和你一起共苦也不愿和别人一起同甘
You're so secretive. I don't blame you.
你太神秘了 我不怪你
I just can't love you.
我只是没办法爱你
When I'm done, there won't be a Devils left.
我成功的时候 就是恶魔女孩一个都不剩的时候
The Devils are going to the Finals!
恶魔队要进入决赛了
The Devils have no safety net.
恶魔队没有安全区
No reprieve. It's title or game over.
没得商量 要么成为冠军要么就出局
I had this thing that needed to happen.
我需要这件事发生
Just ten points in a game.
只要一场比赛里的10分
Derek cheated while you were on the court.
德里克在你上场的时候作弊了
The Devils are going down.
恶魔队要被打败了
Whose side will you be on when you do?
你会站在谁那边
Pastor Curtis, please! Pastor Curtis, over here.
帕斯特·柯蒂斯 看这边 帕斯特·柯蒂斯 这边
Keep the pastor. He's going straight to hell...
不用管他 他会直接下地狱的
and so are you.
你也是
Ah!
啊
Ugh!
呃
Hey, stop. Stop.
嘿 住手 住手
Stop, stop, stop, stop, stop... You tried to stop it once
住手 住手 别打了 住手 住手 你曾经阻止过一次
and it didn't work.
但并没有什么卵用
It's my turn. Let her stop it, Derek.
现在轮到我了 让她住手 德里克
I'm doing this for her, not you.
我让你们住手是为了保护她 不是你
I protected you once but that's over.
我曾经保护过你但那都是过去了
You're on your own.
你得靠你自己
Come on.
走吧
$1,000 in damage?
1000美元的损失
This cleanup bill from facilities?
这是设备清理账单
Who wants to help me count the zeroes?
谁愿意来帮我数清楚有多少个0
Dry cleaning glass out of my jacket won't be cheap.
把我夹克上的玻璃渣弄干净可不便宜
Who do I give that bill to?
这笔账单我应该找谁报销
Who do I charge for having to pick clown hair
那我整晚都得把指甲上的头发弄下来
from my nails all night?
找谁负责
Enough.
够了
From my understanding, you threw the first shove.
根据我的理解 是你先推了她一把
In that case, I'm leaving the punishment to London.
这样的话 我等到了伦敦再惩罚你们
You can't be serious.
你不是认真的吧
Dead.
非常认真
You two have been at each other's throats
你们两个整个赛季
all season long.
都在吵架
All this girl drama is making me sick.
你们女孩子的琐事让我厌烦了
Oh, no.
哦 不是吧
Oh.
噢
Okay.
好了
So there's that.
就这样了
Hoo.
呼
I'm still trying to figure out the best way
我还在想最好的办法
to deal with stress.
来应对压力
I think you have a winner.
我认为你胜券在握
Oh.
哦
I never thought we'd get this close.
我从未想到我俩能走得这么近
Me either.
我也没想到
I meant the Devils. To a title.
我是说恶魔队 赢得冠军这件事
I meant you... to my...
我是指你 来我
Yeah, yeah, no, I got it.
是的 是的 我明白
I can't relax.
我很紧张
I either win my first title as a head coach...
我要么带球队赢得作为主教练的第一个冠军
or I coach the last season of the Devils.
要么成为恶魔队最后一个赛季的教练
Ever.
永远的
If it was up to Eve... If it was up to Eve,
如果是伊芙来决定的话 如果是伊芙说了算
we'd all be in hell.
我们都会下地狱的
Not you.
你不会
I just wish that I could calm down,
我只希望我能冷静下来
you know, but I just...
你知道吗 但我就是
Whatever I can do to help.
我愿与做任何事来帮你
I'll have this game six spot ready by noon.
我会在中午前准备好这六局比赛
Jude told me.
直接跟我讲吧
Okay.
好吧
He's your best friend. I broke up with him.
他是你最好的朋友 我跟他分手了
Let me have it.
怪我吧
No.
不怪你
I like you, Noah, and I know you're hurting too.
我很喜欢你 诺兰 我知道你也很受伤
You're scared to trust. Especially someone like Jude.
你很难相信别人 尤其是像裘德这样的人
He is my best friend
他是我最好的朋友
and I will be the first person to tell you he has flaws.
我是第一个告诉你他缺点的人
But he's also the most loyal person I've ever met.
但他也是我遇到过最忠实的人
If you're looking for someone to trust...
如果你想找一个可以信任的对象
you couldn't do any better.
你找不到比他更好的了
I saw someone else walk away from him.
我看到过别人从他身边离开
Be smarter than that
聪明点不要让那种事发生
because the next guy won't let Jude Kinkade go
因为下一个人不会放裘德·金卡德离开
and it'll be the biggest regret of your life.
那就会成为你生命中最大的遗憾
So what'd you decide to do about Jamie?
所以你打算怎么对付杰米
Make her sweat.
让她害怕
You have played this whole season strong
你整个赛季都跳的很好
and it has been a gauntlet, man.
这是一个挑战 朋友
Jamie. The pastor.
杰米 和牧师
It's been a gauntlet for the both of us.
这对我俩来说都是挑战
And we deserve a break, away from the microscope.
我们应该休息一下 远离公众的视线
So...
所以
pick one.
选一个
Pick one what?
选一个什么
Derek.
德里克
When the season's over, we're gonna take off.
等这个赛季结束 我们就出发
Just you and me.
只有你和我
To places no one can bother us.
去一个没人打扰的地方
And bring your Dramamine 'cause
把你的晕船药带上
the boat will be rocking.
船会摇晃的
You're such a clown.
你就是个小丑
But I'm your clown.
那我也是你的小丑
Aw, come here.
哦 过来
I'm sick of it.
我很恶心这整个事
Sick of her. Sick of him.
恶心她 还有他
The way he just
他着急要去
rushed to her defense, no questions asked.
保护他 对我不闻不问
That had to hurt.
你肯定很受伤
They'll hurt when you get rid of them.
等你抛弃他们的时候受伤的就是他们了
There's gotta be something else I can do to help you help me.
我肯定能帮你做点什么好让你来帮帮我
You've done more than you know.
你做的已经够多了
What have I done?
我做了什么
I've got this covered.
我会处理好这件事的
Don't worry.
不用担心
Putting in the hard yards.
练这么狠
Look I know you've been struggling.
听着我知道你一直在挣扎
Thought maybe you could use a pep talk.
我在想也许你可以说些鼓励人的话
I have enough pep.
我说的够多了
Physical pep.
实际的鼓舞
Something's going on between the ears though.
有人在传一些事情
I know the Finals is new to you.
我知道决赛对你来说很新鲜
Probably a little scary.
也许有点可怕
When I played my first Finals... Derek.
我打自己的第一场决赛的时候 德里克
I know all I need to know.
我知道所有我需要知道的
I have a job to do and I'm gonna do it.
这就是我的工作我会完成它的
Do you, player.
是吗 兄弟
They did a good job cleaning up.
他们清理的可真干净
You really went to town on me there.
你可真是肆意妄为
Got a mean left hook, girl. I'll remember that
左勾拳很厉害 朋友 我会记住的
剧集 | 掷地有声(2013) | 导航列表