剧集 | 掷地有声(2013) | 导航列表
Adrenaline...
肾上腺素
Money...
金钱
I am Derek Roman.
我是德里克·罗曼
I need to choke on the dollar signs.
我想被钱呛死
Power...
权力
The last person I fired wound up in a ditch,
我上次开枪射中的人最后掉进了沟里
so good luck to you.
所以祝你好运
Mr. Roman, ladies and gentlemen.
罗曼先生 女士们和先生们
I'm accepting the EVP job.
我接受了副总裁的工作
Sex...
性
On this court,
在这个球场上
you can have it all.
你可以拥有一切
The feeling is indescribable.
那种感觉无法形容
I put my agents on sniffing around for a new deal,
我让我的经纪人四处寻找新交易
the Miami bid.
迈阿密的投标
I'm the owner of the team.
我是球队的老板
And right now, you are the team.
而现在 你就是那个团队
Winning a spot on this floor is hard.
很难在这一场比赛中赢得一席之地
I'm terrified of being alone.
我害怕一个人呆着
I can maybe take you in for a little bit.
我想也许可以占用你一点时间
We've come a long way.
我们一起经历了许多
Keeping it? Well,
继续吗 好吧
that's a whole lot harder.
这要难得多
Congratulations, Kyle.
祝贺你 凯尔
You're the new captain of the Devil Girls.
你是恶魔女孩的新队长了
Devils Nation...
恶魔国际
Rise up.
正式崛起
I'm sure you have more important things to do, Jelena,
我相信你还有更重要的事要做 伊莲娜
owning the team and all.
管理整个团队
The Devil Girls are a direct reflection of me.
恶魔女孩可是我的现实写照
That reflection will be flawless.
这种写照会是完美无暇的
Actually, I do have some work to do.
事实上 我的确有些工作要去做
But I'll be back.
但我会回来的
Lookin' forward.
真期待呢
Let's go. Alisha, you're up, darling.
我们走 艾丽莎 到你了 亲爱的
Don't talk to him.
不准和他说话
You have fun? Yeah.
你玩得开心吗 开心
I'll just take of this right here, okay?
我把这个拿过来 好吗
Sure. All right.
好的 好的
Kyle Hart!
凯尔·哈特
You went from headlining the Foxhole
你从一个乌合之众的头头儿
to captain of the Devil Girls!
摇身变成了恶魔女孩的队长
Your split is my shit.
你视若无物的也是我弃之敝履的
What is your name, darling?
你的名字是什么 亲爱的
Jamie. I drove from Chicago
杰米 我从芝加哥开车过来的
just for these tryouts.
就为了这个选拔赛
That's quite the drive.
这才是真正的动力
I couldn't pass up the opportunity.
我不能错过这个机会
I'm a hustler, just like you.
我和你一样是个骗子
And Jelena Howard and Ahsha Hayes!
还有伊莲娜·霍华德和亚莎·海耶斯
With them not on the team anymore, this is my...
他们不在队里了 这是我的
Next!
下一个
How's Ahsha? Has she said anything?
亚莎怎么样了 她说什么了吗
Not a word.
一个字都没说
Sloane's with her.
斯隆在陪着她
Yeah, that's more than I can say for some people.
是啊 对于某些人来说这可比我说几个字强多了
She'll talk when she's ready.
她准备好的时候就会说的
As for Derek...
至于德里克
When I find him, damn sure
当我找到他的时候 我非常确定
I'm gonna get some answers.
我会得到一些答案的
Excuse me, what's the fastest way to the court?
打扰一下 去球场怎么走最快
That-a-way.
那边
I owe you my life. I'll collect it.
我欠你条命 我会去取的
Last season was a disaster.
上赛季是一场灾难
FEMA showed up at the All-Star break.
联邦应急管理局在全明星假期时期出♥台♥了些政策
When you lose your A-team, you're gonna lose,
当你失去一支一流的球队时 你就会输
period.
一直输
We had no Derek,
我们已经失去了德里克
no Zero...
失去了泽罗
I've still got one of my A-Team.
我还有一个一流的团队
My EVP.
我的执行副总裁
You've been impressive as hell, Jude.
你给我的印象太深刻了 裘德
Loyal to the Devils when others weren't.
当别人不再支持恶魔队的时候 你却仍然支持他们
That might be the first compliment
这可能是这一年半以来
you've given me in a year and a half.
你对我说过的第一句恭维话
That's the only compliment
这是我这一年半以来
I've given anyone in a year and a half.
我对别人说过的唯一一句恭维话
We'll get back to where we were.
我们会回到原来的位置的
You bet your tight white ass we will.
我用你那挺翘的白屁♥股♥打赌我们会的
Let's go, Fahey. I want to see some hustle!
动起来 费伊 让我看看你动起来的场面
There we go! That'll do it!
就是这样 就这样做
Move, move, move! Coach!
动起来 动起来 动起来 教练
I am so, so sorry.
我真的 真的特别抱歉
Look, my Maserati almost exploded
看 我的玛莎拉蒂差点在405高速上
on the 405. It's new, all right?
爆♥炸♥了 那可是全新的 好吗
It has a seventh gear, and I didn't even know cars had...
它有一个七档 我甚至不知道汽车有
I'm well-known for being super forgiving
对于迟到这件事来说 我是出了名的
for rolling in late,
非常宽容
especially when it comes to rookies
尤其是对于那些在挣到第一份薪水之前
who blow their first paycheck before they even earn it.
就挥霍掉了全部的新手来说
Let's go.
去吧
Let's go!
去吧
There you go, use the glass!
非常好 照照镜子
Anybody wanna tell the rookie we got a locker room?
有人想告诉这个新人我们有是有更衣室的吗
I'm not talking to reporters right now.
我现在不跟记者讲话
Honey, do reporters dress like this?
亲爱的 记者会穿成这样吗
Just give me five minutes and I'm gone.
给我五分钟就好 说完我就马上走
Or I'll come back every day forever.
否则我会每天都来敲门
Name's Kyle Hart,
我是凯尔·哈特
captain of the Devil Girls.
恶魔啦啦队队长
I know who you are.
我知道你是谁
Everyone in America knows who you are, London.
每个人都知道你是谁 兰登
Okay, bye.
知道了 再见
Wait!
等下
What I don't know is why you're still
我不知道的是为什么你在几个月后
holed up in your house months later.
仍然把自己锁在家里不出门
Especially when Pastor Curtis
尤其是在柯蒂斯牧师公开
is out in public with his famous friends.
和他那个有名的朋友出现在公共场合的时候
And his wife.
还有他妻子
Because he wasn't the one dragged
因为他不是那个
by every late night host
每天深夜都被拖着
and gossip rag in the country!
去乡下看电视和八卦的人
I was humiliated!
我被羞辱了
I had a career!
我本来有一份事业
And now, I'm just a whore
而现在 我就是个
that took down a mega-church.
毁了一座雄伟的教堂的婊♥子♥
"The Home Wrecker in the House of God."
“上帝之家的破坏者”
One more sex scandal
还有一桩性丑闻
where it's the woman who's crucified.
就是那个被钉在十字架上的女人
It wasn't sex.
那不是性丑闻
I loved him!
我爱他
You were the best choreographer working.
你是最好的舞蹈指导
That's what you were famous for first.
这就是你最初出名的原因
That's who I came to see.
就是我来这儿想要见到的那个人
We're having tryouts.
我们有场选拔赛
I want you in them.
我需要你来面试她们
So you want me to audition for the Devil Girls?
所以你想让我来为恶魔女孩选拔赛进行面试
Captains don't usually go out and recruit,
队长可不会经常出来去招人的
but I'm not your typical captain.
但我不是那种类型的队长
I want the best, and you're the best.
我想要最好的 而你就是最好的
剧集 | 掷地有声(2013) | 导航列表