剧集 | 掷地有声(2013) | 导航列表
Because I just realized
因为我意识到
how bad I wanted this.
我有多么想要
I just let it go.
我就这么放过了
You didn't.
你没有
You're number 14.
你是第14号♥
But I thought you said...
但是我以为你说
I say a lot of things.
我说的话多了去了
But I needed to hear you say that.
但是我需要听到你说
You better get changed!
快换衣服
You're about to go worldwide!
你要全球直播了
Again.
又一次
Looking good, girls.
美啊 妞儿
It feels good.
感觉好棒
What?
怎么了
I thought you were out.
你不是不干了吗
Well, you look disappointed.
你看起来好失望
Not at all.
没有
Everybody...
各位
Oh, that was incredible.
刚才跳得真是太棒了
Was that hot enough for you?
你们觉得足够火♥辣♥吗
Kyle. You're welcome.
凯尔 不用谢
I thought I told you to dump her.
我不是让你去掉她吗
That's it.
行了
I've had it! This is my job!
我受够了 这是我的工作
Either you let me do it, or find someone else who will.
要么你就全权交给我 要么你就另请高人
Okay.
好吧
The Devil Girls are all yours.
恶魔女孩都归你管了
Oh, good.
很好
Well...
那么
I'm doing two jobs, captain and director,
我要做两份工作 队长和导师
so I should be getting a way bigger salary.
所以你得给我涨工资
Double even!
两份工资
You got it.
没问题
Double pay for Kyle.
给凯尔开两份工资
But if anything goes wrong,
但是 如果出了什么问题
including blowback on this one,
包括这位姑娘搞砸了
you'll lose it all.
你就什么都没有了
Kiss your cash and your autonomy goodbye.
你的工资还有你所谓的自主♥权♥全都没了
Congrats on a great night.
祝贺你们今晚演出这么成功
Miguel, I have something to tell you.
米格尔 我有话要对你说
And I can't put it off anymore.
我不想再憋在心里了
I've been taking care of you
自从你妈妈去世之后
since your mom passed.
我就一直在照顾你
Longer than we thought.
时间远比我们想象的要长
And...
所以
I thought it might not be a bad idea
我觉得这也许不是一个坏主意
if at some point, we made it...
在合适的时候 我们把这件事变成
Permanent.
永久性的
If someday you wanted to,
如果有一天你愿意这样
and that someday is coming up.
并且这一天要到了
You want to adopt me?
你是想收养我吗
Only if you want me to.
前提是你希望我这样做
I mean...
我是说
I'm not easy,
我不是个好相处的人
but neither are you.
但你也不是
I'm insulting a child.
我居然在侮辱一个孩子
Listen,
听我说
it's okay.
没关系的
Whatever you want to do.
一切都按照你的意愿来
I won't be upset.
我不会生气的
Okay, are you...
所以 你确定
You sure? Yeah.
你确定吗 是的
Yeah.
好的
I'm so sorry I had to call you here.
很抱歉把你叫过来了
You were his closest family in the area.
但你是他在这里最亲密的家人
Is this Pete Davenport?
这是皮特·达文波特吗
He died on impact.
他死于车祸
His blood alcohol was .28.
他血液中的酒精浓度是0.28
He was drinking?
他当时酒驾了吗
Pete was one of the most enduring
皮特是比赛中最伟大
personalities in the game.
不朽的人物之一
He gave everything. As a player,
他倾尽一切 不管是作为球员
as a coach,
还是教练
and as a man.
还是一个男人
The League couldn't be prouder.
联盟为他感到非常骄傲
Or more grateful.
也非常感激他
What you said was beautiful.
你刚才的发言真是太贴心了
Thanks.
谢谢
I heard who you were.
我听说过你
I worked with your mother.
我和你妈妈一起工作过
I know.
我知道
Those were some of her best years.
那是她人生中最美好的几年
Did she say that?
她是这么说的吗
No.
不是
She said other things about you.
她说了一些你的其它事情
Well...
好吧
It was a shame, what happened to her.
发生在她身上的事 实在是太可惜了
At least you got through this eulogy without laughing.
至少你在读这篇悼词的时候 忍♥住没有笑出来
Excuse me.
失陪了
I'm gonna take Lionel home.
我先带莱诺回家了
Go. I'll answer any questions.
你们走吧 我来回答大家的问题
You should know better than to keep secrets from me.
你应该明白 不要对我撒谎
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
You can't go back to Miami.
你回不去迈阿密了
You're not welcome in Miami.
迈阿密的人不欢迎你
You took such a giant dump there
你给他们捅了那么大的篓子
that they cancelled your contract
他们和你解了约
and banned you from the arena.
并禁止你参加任何比赛
You lost your wife, and you lost your job.
你失去了你的妻子和工作
Careful doing your victory lap in those heels.
你穿高跟鞋到处炫耀胜利的时候要小心点
I didn't come in here to do a victory lap.
我不是来炫耀胜利的
I came with an offer.
我是来向你谈条件的
Come back to the Devils.
回到恶魔之队吧
I don't have all the money in the world to give you,
我没有足够多的钱付给你
but you're not worth all the money.
但你也不值那么多钱
People have forgotten who Derek Roman is.
人们已经忘记德里克·罗曼是谁了
Including you.
你自己也一样
And honestly,
说实话
I don't see him either.
我也没有看出他哪里厉害
If you are going to find him,
如果你想让他重回沙场的话
it's gonna be here.
肯定是在这里
Think about it.
考虑一下吧
Noah?
诺亚
What are you doing here?
你怎么在这儿啊
I'm the new sideline reporter for ISN.
我是ISN电台新来的兼♥职♥记者
What are you doing here?
你怎么会在这儿
I'm the Executive Vice President of the team.
我是团队的执行副总裁
If I didn't know any better,
我再清楚不过了
I'd say you were trying to show me up in that dance.
你想让我在表演中丢脸
Well, if I didn't know any better
我也再清楚不过了
I'd say you didn't want me in here at all.
你根本就不想让我参加表演
I'm no pushover.
我是不会轻易认输的
I'm no pushover either.
我也不会轻易认输的
Everyone was there
今天大家都去悼念
for Pete Davenport today.
皮特·达文波特了
He wasn't there for Dad.
他当时没有去悼念爸爸
No one was there for you.
谁都没有去悼念你
Jelena Howard.
伊莲娜·霍华德
Oscar Kinkaid.
奥斯卡·金凯德
Not a single person
恶魔队的任何人
剧集 | 掷地有声(2013) | 导航列表