剧集 | 掷地有声(2013) | 导航列表
How much Devil Girl merchandise can you make
制♥作♥牌照的钱
between making license plates?
你能做多少魔鬼女孩商品
That was a real question.
这是一个好问题
Hello?
你好
Who hangs up on a legend?
谁挂断了一个传奇的电♥话♥
His time ran out, and so did mine.
他的时间用完了 我也是
I hope not,
我希望不会
'cause...
因为
I need you.
我需要你
All right, you're right, I'm screwing up on the court.
好吧 你说得对 我在场上搞砸了
I got shredded by Derek for it.
我因此被德里克撕成碎片
I can't keep letting him down.
我不能一直让他失望
Help me?
帮助我吗
I'll do it.
我会的
I will transform you.
我会改变你
You're the greatest.
你是最棒的
And you will transform my bank account.
而且你会帮我转帐的
Managers get 5%.
经理得到5%的钱
You want to be great, or don't you?
你想成为最棒的 对吧
I do.
是的
I hope you got hazard pay.
我希望你能得到危险津贴
Better. My camera guy fell.
更好 我的摄像师摔倒了
For picking up the camera myself and keeping us going,
谢谢你亲自拿起相机 让我们继续前进
Lionel gave me two extra minutes on my feature.
莱昂内尔在我的特写镜头上多给了我两分钟
Now you can say you've covered a war.
现在你可以说你报道了一场战争
And dated a People's Choice nominee.
而且和人♥民♥选择的候选人约会了
Big week for me. How'd that go?
对我来说是个大日子 怎么样
South.
不好
But all's well that ended well.
但总体都很好 结局很好
That double date we talked about?
我们谈过的那个双人约会吗
Jude's my plus-one.
裘德是我的保险
So my plan worked.
所以我的计划成功了
We're even for my lying to London.
因为我对兰登撒谎 所以我们扯平了
Not totally even.
不完全是扯平了
I'd have to be blind not to see all that crap in your car.
我要瞎了才能看不见你车里那些垃圾
What about it?
它怎么了
Your packed 2007 Honda
你永远不会离开舞台的
that never leaves the arena?
2007本♥田♥吗
The fact you never leave the arena?
你从不离开舞台的事实吗
You're living here.
你住在这里
You're homeless.
你无家可归
What's that?
那是什么
A key to my place.
我住处的钥匙
It's just a couch.
只是个沙发而已
Just temporarily.
只是暂时的
Unless you're too proud.
除非你太骄傲了
Hey.
嘿
How's your face?
你的脸怎么样了
The damage was done the day I was born.
伤害是在我出生的那天就造成了
I'm sorry this happened to you.
很遗憾这发生在你身上
You didn't cause it.
不是你造成的
Well, no.
不
Let's see it.
让我看看吧
Does it hurt? Nah.
疼吗 不疼
I'm tough.
我很坚强
You are.
是的
I'll let you get back to work.
我还是让你继续工作吧
Yeah. Okay.
好啊
You're wrong about one thing.
有一件事你错了
What?
什么
It's a good face.
这是一张很好的脸
Hello?
有人吗
Derek?
德里克
I came to check out the shoot.
我是来看看拍摄现场的
You wanted to see what your poker game
你想看看你买♥♥的扑克游戏
buy-in bought you, huh?
给你带来了什么吗
I mean, I... I put you in, but you won it.
我的意思是 我 我把你放进去了 但你赢了
Looks like they'd hurt,
看起来他们会受伤
but they don't.
但是他们没有
That's amazing.
这很惊人
Tonight was amazing.
今晚很惊人
For the first time in a long time,
很久以来的第一次
I feel like myself again.
我感觉又像我自己了
Good for you.
很好
I didn't even finish the game.
我甚至没有完成比赛
Not the best night for me.
今晚对我来说不是最好的
Derek, this is all because of you.
德里克 这都是因为你
I know, the... the buy-in.
我知道 这个买♥♥入的事情
No, the whole idea.
不 这整个想法
From the beginning.
从一开始
This promo had to rep the season.
这个宣传必须代表这个赛季
This is what the Devils are about.
这就是魔鬼舞队的意义所在
You've taken a beating,
你被打败了
but you keep coming, battling,
但你一直坚持 战斗
rising up, like a phoenix.
像凤♥凰♥一样重新升起
I was inspired by you.
我被你鼓舞了
* Girl, the way you move it, I could tell *
* You practice in a mirror, practice in a mirror *
* Practice in a mirror *
* Let me come a little closer *
* I can see clear, after this song, let me know *
* If you with it, girl, maybe we can hit that *
* Hit that, hit that, hit that, yup *
* Hit that, hit that, hit that *
* Hit that, hit that, hit that flow *
* And drop it, drop it, drop it low *
* You make me want to do it *
* Trying to see if I can hit that too *
Hell of a first game.
第一场比赛太棒了
The league's suspending Derek 30 games.
联盟给予德里克30场禁赛的惩罚
Hard to keep him under these circumstances.
在这种情况下很难留住他
Sometimes being the boss means
有时当老板意味着
protecting your investment.
保护你的投资
You better be careful, Jude.
你最好小心点 裘德
You never know when the next brawl's gonna break out
你永远不知道下次争吵什么时候会爆发
and who's gonna get hurt.
而谁又会受伤
It could be you.
可能是你
Next on "Hit the Floor"... Derek, that night, us...
掷地有声下集预告 德里克 那天晚上 我们
I just haven't been able to stop thinking about it.
我只是无法停止对它的思考
London's everywhere.
兰登无处不在
You woke the beast.
你把野兽吵醒了
She did.
是她做的
I could be your best friend or your worst enemy.
我可以是你最好的朋友 也可以是你最大的敌人
Choose wisely.
做出明智的选择
Thought you might be staying here.
我以为你会呆在这里
I could be.
我可以呆在这里
Welcome to the Devil Girls' boat ball, y'all!
欢迎来到魔鬼女孩的船舞会
Are you dancing for charity or Derek?
你跳舞是为了慈善还是为了德里克
I could ask you the same question.
我可以问你同样的问题
剧集 | 掷地有声(2013) | 导航列表