剧集 | 掷地有声(2013) | 导航列表
Previously on "Hit the Floor"...
前情提要
Interesting that everything I have is everything you want.
有意思的事我所拥有的一切就是你想要的一切
I'm no rebound, and that scares you.
我可不是抢篮板的 这让你很害怕
I'm end game.
我是压哨的
Us staying together,
我们在一起
it'll hurt what each of us are trying to do.
会阻挠我们两个人各自的理想
If this is what you want,
如果你这么觉得的话
there's nothing I can say about it.
那我无话可说
Does that mean... I think it does.
那这意思是 我想是的
I love you too...
我也爱你
you son of a bitch.
你个混♥蛋♥
I'm scared to death,
我怕死
but I wanna take this chance with you.
但是我想跟你赌一把
I wanna be brave.
我想勇敢
Devils Arena is a hellmouth.
恶魔竞技场就是个拼个你死我活的地方
Your parents chose a life in the hellmouth
你父母选择在那鬼地方生活
instead of a life with you.
而不是跟你
Only thing that'll save the Devils from extinction
想要防止恶魔队灭亡的唯一办法
is a title.
就是给个命好
You do your worst,
你放马过来
and I'll do mine.
我接招
LA is on fire, people.
洛杉矶今天火热
It's triple digits in the streets,
今天三十七度多
and absolutely scorching inside Devils Arena,
魔鬼竞技场里面更是火热
with the Devils on an eight-game hot streak.
因为魔鬼队已经八连胜了
Pax, you're one-half of the dynamic duo
帕克斯 你是这场连胜的
fanning the flames.
不可磨灭的功臣之一
It's your first playoffs.
这是你第一场季后赛
Think you'll keep it going with today's game?
今天还会保持之前的状态吗
If I don't, this guy here will kick my ass.
我要是没状态了 这家伙儿会揍死我
Derek, where is this coming from?
德里克 这话什么意思
Uh, I like kicking ass.
我喜欢教训人
It's all about winning the title, so...
这一切都为了赢得名号♥
we are playing like our lives depend on it.
我们在尽全力打比赛
We'll see later today
我们今天晚些时候
if the Devils can make it nine for nine.
来见证恶魔队可否9连胜
Hi, Mom.
妈
Rookie.
菜鸟
Exactly.
没错
Seriously, though, are you juicing,
说真的 你高♥潮♥了吗
or what's... what's... Get out of here.
或者是 去你的
Come on. This guy.
拜托 这个人
You heard from Eve? Don't worry about her, okay?
伊芙有信吗 别担心她
You focus on the court, on winning,
你专心打球 赢得比赛
and I'll take care of Eve. You got a plan?
伊芙我来搞定 你有计划吗
She's not a snake in the grass anymore.
她不再是隐藏的危险了
The minute she pops up, I'll be there.
她一出现 我就会到
Okay... spill it.
说吧
Spill what? Ever since the ISNYs,
说什么 自从ISN电视台来采访
there's been weird juju from your team.
你们队的气氛就不对
That interview was tense.
那个采访确实很令人紧张
Something's up.
出事了吧
You already told me you can't keep a secret.
你不是告诉过我你不能保密了吗
So there is a secret? Oh, my God.
什么秘密 天啊
Bye.
再见
The AC in the arena's busted? Today is gonna be rough.
竞技场的空调坏了吗 今天真艰难
Hello. Morning.
你好 早上好
You got a second?
有时间吗
Yeah, take a few.
嗯
Look, um...
听着
I've been thinking about what you said at the ISNYs,
我一直在想你在采访说的话
that there's more to this dance
我们所从事的事
and what we're doing,
还有这支舞意义非凡
and, well...
然后
I think you may be right.
我觉得你可能是对的
I don't need you to tell me I'm right.
我不需要你告诉我我是对的
Okay, then how 'bout a date?
那约会啊
I don't jump when Derek Roman snaps his fingers.
德里克·罗曼受点小伤我是不会大惊小怪的
I'm not that easy.
我不是那么轻浮的人
I'm glad you had your revelation.
很高兴你能让人♥大♥开眼界了
You can live with it now.
你现在可以安心了
Kyle?
凯尔
Surprise, I'm back, baby.
惊不惊喜 我回来啦宝贝
Man, I missed you, Kyle.
我想你了凯尔
Don't you "baby" me.
别叫我宝贝
You don't get to declare your love for me,
你别想说你爱我
make me declare it right back... something I have never done...
逼着我说我爱你 但是我从不爱你
then saunter back two years later
然后两年之后晃晃悠悠又回来了
with a "hey, baby" and some cheap flowers.
说一声嘿宝贝 还买♥♥了点破花
Okay, okay, okay, okay.
好吧
Come on, Kyle, listen, you know I had to disappear
拜托 凯尔 听我说 我知道你得在
till things cooled down. It got hot.
事情过去之前低调点 事情无法收拾了
It cooled down months ago,
几个月前事情就过去了
but you still stayed away.
但是你还在躲藏
Well, Kyle Hart waits for no man.
凯尔·哈特不等男人
I've never stopped thinking about you,
我一直在想你
or the cabin in Big Bear...
或者我们在那柜子里的一♥夜♥情♥
the roof of the Pacific Design Center...
或者是太平洋设计中心屋顶
twice.
两次呢
I have moved on, and you need to move on...
我向前看了 你也应该这样
out of my life.
离开我的生活
Beau, bye.
再见
All right, we got that. Moving on.
好吧 拍好了 继续吧
Hello, Jamie.
你好杰米
Omar Malick, producer of "Du Monde" magazine.
奥玛尔·马利克杜蒙德杂♥志♥制♥作♥人
Of course, the day we come to Devils arena,
我们来到魔鬼竞技场的那一天
it's hot as hell.
简直热到不行
Were you expecting to shoot a fashion spread, featurette,
你想一天内拍时尚大♥片♥ 电影短片
and a dance in one day, and not break a little sweat?
还要录一支舞能不出汗吗
That would be ludicrous.
那简直太可笑了
Rolling!
开拍
Hi, I'm Jamie Lawson,
大家好 我是杰米·罗森
and I'm gonna be the cover girl for "Du Monde" magazine's
我是这期杜蒙特杂♥志♥的封面女孩
Devil Girls edition.
恶魔女孩版
Is that so?
是吗
There can only be one of us.
我们肯定得有一个人上吧
Tell me why it should be you.
那你告诉我为什么得是你啊
We all get here different ways.
我们都以不同的方式上位
I came by car.
我坐车来的
But I didn't just drive mine.
但是我不仅仅是开车
I lived in it... for months.
我住在我车里好几个月
Really?
真的吗
That's what it took, and I do what it takes.
那就是代价 我也经受了这些磨砺
Your parents instilled that in you?
这是你父母给你灌输的思想吗
My mother was hooked on my father, literally.
我妈妈上了我爸爸的瘾 真的
He was her dealer.
他是她的毒贩子
She chose heroin over me,
她选择海♥洛♥因♥抛弃了我
and I chose myself.
而我选择了我自己
Being a Devil Girl means
成为魔鬼女孩之一
I am capable of achieving anything I want,
我想成为什么就可以成为什么
no matter what's in my way.
不管障碍是什么
That's powerful stuff. Thank you for opening up.
说的很真实 谢谢你分享给我
That was inspiring.
很激励人
Our stories are so similar.
我们的故事很相似
I didn't live in my car,
我没住在我车里
but I didn't have my parents much either.
但是我的父母也不怎么管我
You learn to rely on yourself
你需要学会靠自己
in a way most people wouldn't understand.
程度到常人无法想象的地步
Most don't try.
很多人不会尝试
Sometimes, surviving requires having an ally.
有的时候生存是需要盟友的
剧集 | 掷地有声(2013) | 导航列表