剧集 | 掷地有声(2013) | 导航列表
Previously on "Hit The Floor"...
掷地有声 前情提要
This is my wife, Leah.
这是我的妻子 莉娅
Your wife cheated on you with a Devil.
你妻子出轨了一名恶魔队球员
Your player, Pax Lowe, screwed my wife!
你的球员 帕克斯·罗威 睡了我老婆
I want him gone!
我要他滚蛋
I don't care about money. What do you care about?
我要的不是钱 那你想要什么
Greatness.
成就一番事业
I'll do it. I will transform you.
我可以做到 我可以改造你
100.
I don't know what you want. A truce.
我不知道你想要什么 休战
That's too bad, because I don't trust you.
那真不幸 因为我不信任你
You and Zero were the "it" couple.
你和泽罗是天作之合
What happened?
怎么了
I'm not ready to do this. Bye, Jude.
我还没准备好这么做 再见 裘德
What's your moves? Show me.
你有什么本事 给我看看
Last night was interesting. That's a start.
昨晚很有趣 这是个好的开始
A start implies a continuation.
有一就有二
Since side bets are all the rage,
既然大家都喜欢额外投♥注♥
how about we make one of our own?
不如我们自己也开一把怎么样
Do you think I'm trouble? It's complicated, Eve.
你觉得我是个麻烦吗 事情很复杂 伊芙
It doesn't have to be.
不一定要这么复杂
German.
杰曼
Dunk on 'em, now I'm swingin' off the rim
隔人暴扣 再来个单臂挂篮
Comin' off the bench
该上场了
While I'm comin' off the court fully drench
我大汗淋漓地出场时
Ayo, I been on
本鸡上场
This is one for the ages
这个久经岁月
Oh, Derek.
德里克
Drifting into temptation
陷入诱惑
Oh, no, that's my destination
哦不 这是我的终点
The water too hot? I like it hot.
水太热了吗 我就喜欢这么热
I'll make you say
我会让你说
Girl, I'm glad you waited
女孩 我很开心你等
For this moment
到了这一刻
Don't it feel like
这一切就好像
We're floating on emotions
我们兴奋地飘飘然
Coasting
滑行着
I'll dive in and stroke it, baby
我要一头扎进感受这一切 宝贝
Oceans flowing
海潮涌动
So good, tears start rolling down her face
如此美好 泪水开始从她脸庞滚落
The type of love that'll make an ocean cry
这种爱情可使海洋哭泣
Last night was, uh...
昨晚很
This morning was...
今早也很
I'm glad you came by.
我很开心你顺路来看我
Me too.
我也是
Eve...
伊芙
Dress options for the ISN Awards tomorrow night.
是我为明晚ISN颁奖典礼选的裙子
Hello.
您好
Hi. Here you go.
你好 给您
Ah, the ISNYs.
ISNY啊
The night the sports world gathers
明晚体育界齐聚一堂
to celebrate their greatness.
赞颂自己的声名卓著
Because gold medals, trophies, and Heismans
因为金牌 奖杯 和海斯曼奖杯
just aren't good enough.
还不够让他们膨胀
You're not going? Oh, I wouldn't miss it.
你不去吗 哦 我可不会错过这个
The Devils aren't nominated for anything this year.
恶魔队今年什么提名也没有
See, I step away for a minute, and look what happens.
看 我刚走开一会儿 就成这样了
I'll make sure the Devils break the record next year.
明年我会确保恶魔队打破纪录
So who's the lucky guy?
所以谁有幸陪你一起去
No one yet.
还没人
It's the awards tomorrow night,
明晚就是颁奖礼了
and I'm just figuring out the dress.
我才刚刚选定裙子
I'm not going with anyone, either.
我也没人做伴
Well, maybe sometimes last minute works out.
看来有时候是要等到最后一刻啊
Maybe it does.
也许是的
Good move. Come on, now.
传得漂亮 加油
All we do is stunt, all we do is stunt
我们就是酷炫 我们就是酷炫
Yeah, we stuntin', all we do is stunt
我们酷毙无比 我们就是酷炫
All right, come on, we hooping
快点 给点力 我们这是偷懒
or "Dancing With The Stars"?
还是在演与星共舞呢
Come on, that joke is as tired as you are.
得了吧 这个笑话比你本人还无聊
Oh. Who got that rookie?
哦 这是哪儿来的菜鸟啊
Nothing. Oh!
没事 哦
Hey. I'm making those, baby.
喂 我要这么做 宝贝
Come on, Smiley. What's up?
来啊 斯迈利 怎么回事
Why does this feel like...
我怎么觉得好像
why does this feel like the first day of kindergarten, man?
我怎么觉得像第一天上幼儿园呢 伙计
I ain't even going to lie to you.
实话实说
Come on. I got it, hang on.
来啊 好吧 等着
All we do is stunt
我们就是酷炫
Hey, tell this rook to close his legs, man.
让这家伙别再乱跑了 伙计
It's luck. That's 6th grade, fam.
运气而已 这叫幼稚 哥们
They just playing around...
他们就是在到处跑着玩
Can I talk to you for a minute?
我能跟你说句话吗
I'm in the middle of something right here.
我这里出了点问题
I, uh, I meant what I said about earning your trust,
我说想赢得你的信任 我是认真的
which is why I'm coming to you with this.
所以我来找你说这事
The commissioner is pressuring me
主席在对我试压
to get rid of a player.
想开除一个球员
Pax.
帕克斯
Why?
为什么
He slept with the commissioner's wife.
他睡了主席的老婆
Look,
听着
I am not interested in Pax's personal life.
我对帕克斯的私人生活不感兴趣
I only care about what happens on the court.
我只关心球场上的事
I need him.
我需要他
Check up, check up. Pax, ball at the top, ay, yo.
看着点 看着点 帕克斯 球在上面
When you pass that...
等你传过球
Jude picked a hell of a time to break up with you.
裘德真是挑了个坏时候跟你分手
The ISNYs are tomorrow.
明天就是ISNY了
Lionel put me on sideline duty there.
莱昂内尔让我去做场外兼♥职♥
I'll get to interview Usain Bolt, Serena Williams,
我可以采访乌塞恩·博尔特 小威廉姆斯
Dale Earnhardt Jr.... You mean harass.
小戴尔·恩哈特 你这不叫采访叫骚扰
I'm not going to blow it by dwelling on an ouchie.
我才不会因为分手难过搞砸这个差事
Can I have some of your noodles?
我能吃点你的面条吗
You really liked him.
你真的很喜欢他
Jude's not the first person
裘德不是第一个
who hasn't wanted to be with me.
不想和我在一起的人
The show must go on.
生活必须继续
Preaching to the choir, sister.
多喝几口毒鸡汤吧 姐妹
"Sister"? We're doing that now?
姐妹 我们要这样了吗
We're workshopping it.
我们要试试这样
That charity donation from Derek
德里克送来的慈善捐款
wasn't the love letter I thought it was,
不是我原以为的情书
but I'm not letting it throw me off my game, either.
但我也不会让它打乱我的生活的
I'm going to do what I came here to do,
我要来完成我到这儿的目的
and that's crush.
那只是一时情迷而已
That look on your face terrifies me.
你的表情吓到我了
What's going on in there?
怎么回事
Eyes on the prize.
集中精力在奖品上
Eyes on the prize.
集中精力在奖品上
The commissioner wants Pax's head on a stick,
主席想要置帕克斯于死地
but Derek says he needs him.
但德里克说自己需要他
So basically, my two choices are
所以基本来说 我的两个选择就是
to ruin my relationship with the league
要么毁了我和联盟的关系
or ruin my relationship with my number one player.
要么毁了我和我的头号♥球员的关系
Well, Derek already hates you, so...
德里克本来就讨厌你了 所以
I know you want to keep Derek happy,
我知道你想让德里克高兴
but the commissioner is a nightmare.
但主席是个梦魇
If he says he's going to make your life hell,
如果他说要让你生不如死
then he will.
剧集 | 掷地有声(2013) | 导航列表