剧集 | 掷地有声(2013) | 导航列表
She rides like a dream.
她坐(做)起来就跟做梦一样
I know exactly how she rides.
我很清楚她是怎样做的
Oh, the things we've shared. Here you are, ma'am.
这个我们都分享过了 给你 女士
Sir, for you.
先生 给你的
Got a light?
有火吗
Oh, I don't smoke.
哦 我不抽烟
Neither do I.
我也不
I was just making conversation.
我只是在找找话题
I just came into 200 bucks, and there's nothing
我刚赚了200美元
I'd rather do than to spend it on you.
除了把钱花在你身上 我不愿意把钱花在其他地方了
Dinner, drinks. What do you say?
晚餐 红酒 你说呢
Unless you got a boyfriend,
你不会是有男朋友吧
we can skip out of here right now.
不然我们现在就可以走了
That would be a hasty decision.
这绝对是一个草率的决定
And I may have just made one.
可我刚刚已经做了
Where's that Derek Roman swagger?
那个德里克·罗曼大摇大摆的架势呢
London take off with it?
难道被兰登带走了
Mm, you read we were together.
你听说我们在一起了
And I knew you'd wind up apart.
我还知道你们最后分开了
This is why you've been shading me.
所以你一直对我不理不睬
No.
不
What gross well you dip your bucket in
你跟什么女人在一起
is none of my business.
跟我无关
I've been shading you because of how you treated me.
我对你不理不睬是因为你对我的态度
What are you talking about?
你什么意思啊
All the attention...
你聚会上
at your party, at your poker game, around the arena?
牌局上以及赛场上的那些引人注目的焦点
Laying out that cash for me to win the vogue battle.
时尚大赛上摆出那么多现金来让我赢
I was trying to help you out. I know you've taken some hits.
我是为了帮你啊 我知道你受过一些打击
Don't pity me. Pity yourself
别可怜我 可怜你自己吧
because you don't see what I do.
因为你看不出我在做什么
What's that? Educate me.
你在做什么啊 还请您指点啊
There's a reason you slept with London first.
你先睡了兰登是有原因的
She's the rebound girl.
跟她就是过渡期约个炮而已
The one you don't have to worry about strings with.
你不用担心要付出感情谈恋爱什么的
I come with strings, and you know it.
我是要好好谈恋爱的 你心里很清楚
Pity doesn't make a man look at a woman
怜悯不会让一个男人望着一个女人时
the way I've seen you look at me.
出现你曾经看我的那种眼神
I'm no rebound, and that scares you.
我不是什么消遣 这一点让你恐惧
I'm end game.
我可不是随便玩玩的
I don't know what the big struggle is.
我不知道你有什么好纠结的
At the end of the day, there's one scary commissioner.
反正到最后 主席就那么一个 而且会很生气
Rookies are a dime a dozen. Just lose Pax.
菜鸟到处都是 把帕克斯开了就完了
It's not that simple. Sure it is.
没这么简单的 就这么简单
Look how fast you lost Noah.
你看看你多块就把诺亚“开”掉了
What do they have to do with each other?
他俩有什么关系吗
Pax is new just like Noah's new.
帕克斯跟诺亚一样都是新人
They're disposable.
都是可以随意处置的
I can point to six people in this audience
我现在在观众席里就能找出六个
who could take Pax's place, just like I could point
可以接替帕克斯位置的人 就好像
to three hot volleyball players in that room
我能在这里找出三个能够取代诺亚的
that could take Noah's.
性感排球运动员一样
The redhead has already smiled at you twice.
红发小哥已经冲你微笑两次了
Look, new does not equal disposable.
新人不代表就可以想扔就扔
Everything epic started off as new.
每个伟大的故事都是从新开始的
It's like, sometimes, when you meet someone,
就好像有时候你遇到了某人
even if you've only known them for five minutes,
哪怕你们只认识了五分钟
you just know you don't want to let them go.
你就知道你不想放手让他们走
Maybe it's about being brave enough to hold on.
没准重点是有勇气去坚持
So hold on.
那就坚持啊
I need to find Noah... now.
我现在得去找诺亚
You're presenting an award in 15 minutes.
你还有15分钟就要颁奖了
Besides, I already sent him home.
而且我已经让他回去了
When? Ten minutes ago.
啥时候的事 十分钟之前
Lost my gravity
I can barely breathe
Jude?
裘德
I'm scared.
我很害怕
I'm scared that what happened to me before
我很害怕以前发生在我身上的事情
will happen again.
会再次发生
I'm not brave, Noah. Not like you.
诺亚 我不如你勇敢
Not when it comes to this... stuff, okay?
在这种事情上 我没有你勇敢
I'm just...
我只是
I'm scared to death.
我快要怕死了
But I want to take this chance with you.
但我想跟你试一试
I want to be brave.
我想勇敢
And it's love beyond the sky
Oh, baby, oh
This is how you start.
你就是这样开始的
When heaven and Earth collide
It's love beyond the sky
Sky, sky
That's a good one. No, in all seriousness,
这个梗不错 不过说正经的
it is a very important award. Six-man is the...
这是一个非常重要的奖项 六个人
We need to talk, DRo. About what?
我们得谈谈 罗曼 谈什么
Eve Vincent.
伊芙·文森特
What about her?
她怎么了
I needed tonight.
我需要今晚的
To be honest, being here with you...
跟你一起在这里
I don't have a lot of people in my life.
我生命中中没有很多人
I have my dad, but he's not the man he used to be.
我有我爸 不过他跟以前不一样了
It can get lonely.
我有时会很孤独
But not tonight.
但今晚不是
Holding me could be so real
Girl, tonight, you can just chill
Look, there's something I need to say.
我有话要说
Whatever the hell that you think
不管你以为你在干什么
you're doing, you're done.
都结束了
Game the hell over.
你可以滚了
It's love beyond the sky
What the hell is going on? Ask her.
怎么回事啊 你问她吧
Eve?
伊芙
I don't know what you think you know.
我不知道你以为自己知道了什么
Only what Kyle told me.
就凯尔告诉我的
Do you want to tell him, or should I?
你自己告诉他还是我来说
German.
杰曼
Eve's been playing us.
伊芙一直在耍我们
She's had it out for the Devils since the day she got here.
自从她来 她就一直在恶魔队暗中搞鬼
Jelena leaving, the brawl,
伊莲娜的离开 打架
siccing the commissioner on Pax... it's all her.
跟主席告帕克斯的状 都是她干的
Is that true?
是真的吗
I'm doing what needs to be done.
我这一切都是身不由己
The organization you work for hurts people, hurt me.
你所工作的地方会伤人的 也会伤害我
So you're just going to take us all down?
所以你就要扳倒我们所有人吗
Devil's Arena is a hellmouth.
恶魔的舞台就是地狱之口
My parents kept me away, because they knew
我父母将我藏起来保护好 因为他们知道
whoever steps inside leaves their souls at the door.
任何进了这扇门的人都会失去灵魂的
And here you are, wiping your feet on the welcome mat.
你不也来了吗 在门口脚垫上迟迟不肯离开呢
Eve...
伊芙
I don't want to hurt you, German.
我不想伤害你的 杰曼
You're the one person that place hasn't gotten to.
你是唯一还没被这地方同化的人了
Because of the Devils, my mother is in the ground
都是因为恶魔队 我母亲已经入土为安了
and my father might as well be.
我父亲可能也快了
What happened to Olivia and Chase
发生在奥利维亚和切斯身上的事情
is because of Olivia and Chase. They brought it on themselves.
都是他们咎由自取的
You shut your mouth. Your mother couldn't.
你给我闭嘴 你母亲就不知道闭嘴
She was a blackmailer. She pushed and pushed.
她一直在勒索 一直不停逼迫
Eventually, someone was going to push back.
最终会有人反击的
Olivia Vincent dug her own grave.
奥利维亚·文森特是自掘坟墓
How dare you? You don't need justice.
你怎么敢 你需要的不是正义
You need a shrink...
是心理医生
to deal with the fact that your parents
来帮你解决一下 你父母选了
chose a life in "the hellmouth" instead of a life with you.
地狱之口的生活而没有选择你的那种失落感
What is this? The queen with no king?
这是怎么了 女王殿下怎么一个人回来了
Maybe you wouldn't find my life so interesting
没准那你要是自己有生活的话
剧集 | 掷地有声(2013) | 导航列表