剧集 | 掷地有声(2013) | 导航列表
Sounds pretty peaceful to me.
这听起来很和平
I'll see myself out.
我自己走
Eve.
伊芙
What was she doing here?
她在这里干什么
Making a good argument for dropping
为劝说我放弃对恶魔队的最后通牒
my ultimatum against the Devils.
而进行的长篇大论
You can't be considering that.
你不能这么想
I'm more than considering it.
我不止是在考虑
I don't care what she said... Enough.
我不管她说了什么 够了
I'm taking you off time-out.
我要你解雇你
And off payroll.
停止支付给你薪水
Eve, you're fired.
伊芙 你被解雇了
Hey, you coming to the premiere?
你来参加首映吗
Mm, can't afford a free movie.
我可看不起免费的电影
But I'm glad you came by.
但我很高兴你能过来
I need a maid of honor. You game?
我需要一个伴娘 你来吗
Wow. Kyle, I'm honored.
凯尔 我很荣幸
But I've never planned that kind of party.
但是我从来没有参加过那种派对
Maybe you want someone with a little bit more experience.
还是让更有经验的人来吧
We only have enough money for 12 beach chairs
我们的钱就够买♥♥12张沙滩椅和
and some bug spray.
一点除虫剂的
Think you can handle that. Can you?
你可以的 你能吗
Marry a guy with no money?
嫁给一个没钱的人
I thought you'd wait for the big score.
我以为你想放长线钓大鱼呢
I scored Beau.
我嫁给了波
But if you want to launch a Kickstarter
但是如果你想给我们的蜜月来个
for our honeymoon, please, start kicking.
开门红 那就开始吧
Miami just won home-court advantage.
迈阿密赢得了主场优势
That's rough,
这可不太好
opening finals on the road.
公开赛决赛就要倒了
I'm good with it. They blew up our house.
我都行 他们在我们主场搞事情
Now we tear down theirs.
现在我们去他们主场闹事去
Maybe this time, their coach gets the concussion.
也许这一次 他们的教练能得脑震荡
It wasn't too long ago you were trying
不久前你们两个不是还
to give each other concussions.
整个你死我活的吗
Now you're running up hills fetching pails of water.
现在有一起上山挑水
Hard to imagine what could have torn you boys apart.
想不出怎样才能让你们彻底掰了
Things happen.
世事无常
Right.
对
I got a date to get to. You two kids have fun.
我去约会了 你们慢慢玩
Are we having fun? My night's wide open.
我们能玩吗 我今晚没事
I can't.
我不行
Sorry.
抱歉
Everything okay?
还好吗
Totally.
很好
I'm just...
我就是想
trying to get ahead.
打个提前量
I heard you were fired. And you came to gloat.
听说你被炒了 你来洋洋自得了
I came to congratulate you.
我来恭喜你的
You're free.
你自♥由♥了
I feel free.
我也感觉很自♥由♥
I almost lost a heel running through the field.
我在球场上跑的时候鞋差点掉了
Hey, you're lucky I didn't come here to kick your ass.
我不来揍你你就很幸运了
You came after my friend.
你来找我朋友的麻烦
Jude's entire life is the Devils.
裘德的一生都献给了恶魔队
Your loyalty never ceases to amaze me.
你的忠诚真的让我很惊讶
That's what loyalty does.
这才叫忠诚嘛
Sometimes it horrifies.
有的时候是很可怕的
Everyone in that arena knew the truth
竞技场的所有人都知道杰曼和我妈妈的
about German and my mother.
事实真♥相♥
Did you?
你呢
I just found out.
我才知道
I can only imagine how you must feel.
我能想象你的感受
You're right.
你说的没错
You can only imagine.
你只能想象
I do know how desperate and alone I felt
我知道我又一次找奥斯卡寻求帮助
when I went to Oscar for help once.
儿感受到的是有多么的绝望和孤独
It almost destroyed me.
差点就摧毁了我
There's nothing left to destroy.
你已经没什么可以摧毁的了
That's not true.
才不是
I can help you find a new job, new goals.
我可以帮你找份新工作 新目标
You don't have to be alone.
你没必要独自一人
I could be loyal to you.
我可以效忠于你
If you let me.
如果你愿意的话
Eve.
伊芙
Whatever this is...
不管我们之间是什么关系
I can't know.
我都不知道
Not until you let go of this vendetta.
至少在放弃了这份复仇之前不行
Will you?
你愿意吗
Derek, London, over here! Derek!
德里克 兰顿 这儿 德里克
So, D-Ro, London, what is this now?
德罗 兰顿 你们什么关系
Derek, a little to the left.
德里克 往左一点
Right this way, please!
这边来
I'm glad we made it official.
我很开心我们终于公开了
Should have done it sooner.
早就该公开了
Guys, right this way!
伙计们 这边
Not me. Oh, yeah, black girl magic!
我不来 黑人女孩有魔力啊
Pastor Curtis! Any statements?
帕斯特·柯蒂斯 有什么想说的吗
Pastor Curtis. Can we get a minute
帕斯特·柯蒂斯 我们能占你
of your time? Jamie, over here, over here!
点时间吗 杰米 这儿
Questions, questions.
问问题
Over this way. This way! Jamie.
这里这里 杰米
Pastor Curtis, please.
帕斯特·柯蒂斯 拜托
Pastor Curtis, over here.
帕斯特·柯蒂斯 这儿
What the hell are you doing? Are you jealous?
你在这儿干嘛 你嫉妒了吗
How did you even meet him?
你怎么认识她的
Christian Mingle.
基♥督♥徒聚会
You're having your date. I'm having mine.
你有你的伴儿 我也有我的
I thought you were better than this.
我以为你不至于这样
Well, I guess you thought wrong.
那你是错了
Just when I thought you couldn't sink any lower,
我还以为你不至于这么恶心了
you find a new pile of shit to limbo under.
你又整了一堆恶心的东西
Oh, I'm not sinking, London.
我没有堕落 兰登
I'm finally lifting myself back up.
我终于让自己有所提升
I'd think you'd be happy for me.
我以为你会为我开心
You don't think,
你从不动脑子想
or else you wouldn't be here with her.
否则你就不会跟他们在这儿
Oh, it was an invitation I couldn't refuse.
这个邀约我可无法拒绝啊
Much like my gag reflex right now.
我现在都要吐了
Or maybe she saw something in me.
或者也许是她看上了我
Same thing you see. I have Derek now.
你不也是吗 我现在有德里克了
Yeah, but does Derek have you?
没错 但是德里克的心里有你吗
Does he know you like I do?
他像我一样了解你妈
Has he seen you cry?
他看过你哭吗
Does he know all your secrets?
他知道你的秘密吗
A real man protects his woman.
真男人会保护他的女人
You threw yours to the wolves and hid like a bitch.
你将你的女人置于险地像个婊♥子♥一样躲了起来
You're lucky there are cameras here.
辛亏有摄像头
I hope this wasn't too awkward for you.
希望你不会感觉太尴尬
Enjoy the show.
享受这活动吧
Are you okay?
你还好吧
Don't worry about me.
别担心我
Worry about her.
担心她吧
Eve.
伊芙
You always pick the most out-of-the-way places.
你总会挑那些不流行的地方吃饭
It's like you're ashamed of me.
就好像你觉得我很丢脸一样
Pierce.
皮尔斯
I need dirt on someone.
我想找人污点
Who?
谁
Commissioner Matthews.
马修斯主席
剧集 | 掷地有声(2013) | 导航列表