剧集 | 掷地有声(2013) | 导航列表
Previously on "Hit the Floor"...
掷地有声 前情提要
I'm Olivia and Chase's daughter.
我是奥利维亚和蔡斯的女儿
Before I knew what was happening, it was over.
在我了解情况之前 已经结束了
It's a good face.
长的是不错
The Devils are nothing
要是没有德里克·罗马
without Derek Roman.
恶魔队就一无是处
I'm gonna make it impossible for them to keep him.
我要让他们留不住他
I heard about your endowment.
我听说过你的鸡儿很棒
Let's just say mine will match.
我觉得我的下面也很好吃
I need someone to have my back on the court.
我需要有人在球场上能帮我
Play the game or get out of it.
好好打要么就退出
I can't keep letting him down.
我不能一直让他失望
Help me. I'll do it.
帮我 我会的
I will transform you.
我会改变你
I wouldn't mind
我不介意
you not dating anyone else.
你不和别人约会
You really are a mess.
你可真是一团糟
Lucky for you, I like messes.
你真幸运 我喜欢一团糟
You have to grab opportunities when you can,
你一定要尽可能的把握机会
Derek Roman.
德里克·罗曼
This is all because of you.
都是因为你
I was inspired by you.
我受你启发
Daddy's home! It's about time.
老哥来了 是时候了
The Roman Emperor returns.
罗马皇帝归来
Three game suspension was perfect.
三场禁赛太棒了
My garden is popping!
我状态好极了
Well, Devils Nation mourned their king.
恶魔城在为他们的国王默哀
Good to have you back.
你回来真好
I was gonna call you.
我还想给你打电♥话♥来着
Me too.
我也是
Derek...
德里克
That night... Us...
那天晚上 我们
I just haven't been able to stop thinking about it.
我不停的在想
I didn't think I could feel that way again.
我不觉得我还能再一次有那种感觉
And I really think...
我真觉得
We can go the distance.
我们应该保持距离
Full stop! We both know what that was!
快得了吧 我们都知道那意味着什么
Hot.
火♥辣♥
Yeah, it was hot.
对 是很火♥辣♥
And we get each other.
并且我们懂对方
But you're here to do a job, and so am I.
但你来这是有工作的 我也是
So let's not make this anything else.
所以就不要节外生枝了
Friends?
当好朋友
Friends.
当好朋友
Okay.
好
We've been at this for hours.
我们持续这样好几个小时了
We're here for you, Pax.
还不是为了你 帕克斯
Do you want to be the next level or not?
你想有所提升吗
I do...
想啊
I can't hear you!
我听不见
I want to be next level.
我想提升
Good. Now, drink this.
很好 喝下去
Uh... That looks like swamp water.
这看着跟沼泽水似的
Mm-hmm. Tastes like it too.
喝起来也像
Chug-a-lug, buttercup.
大口喝 小宝贝
No sacrifice is too big, right?
无惧牺牲 对吧
No sacrifice is too big...
无惧牺牲
Good to hear you say that.
很高兴听到你这么说
I have a list of other things you'll be sacrificing.
我还有一清单你要牺牲的事情
Caffeine, the snooze button,
咖♥啡♥因♥ 延后起床功能
alcohol, sex, processed sugar...
酒精 性 加工糖
Wait, what was that last one?
等 等 最后一个是什么
Processed sugar.
加工糖
No, before that.
不 之前那个
Sex.
性
Come again? You won't.
再说一次 想都别想
Not until you improve on the court.
除非你在场上有所提升
Your roamin' tallywhacker got you here in the first place.
你能落到这步田地都是因为你的小兄弟
Both Pax and little Pax are in time-out.
派克斯和小派克斯都得暂停
You might need to be the one in time-out.
你才应该暂停
You want some more swamp water?
你还想再来点沼泽水吗
No, ma'am. Drink that now.
不 夫人 喝了
I love that you love hiking.
你喜欢远足这一点我很喜欢
No one loves hiking.
没人喜欢远足
I couldn't fit in my own apartment anymore.
我在公♥寓♥呆不下去
How much stuff can one person possibly have?
一个人最多能拥有多少东西呢
Says the guy with three boxes of Playstation games.
有三盒PS游戏的人如是说
Four.
四盒
Three.
三盒
We could move in with Jude.
我们可以和裘德一起住
His place must be huge.
他家一定很大
I haven't seen it yet.
我还没见过
Wait, you're dating, and you haven't been to his place?
等等 你俩在约会 但你还没去过他家
Where does he live?
他住哪啊
What do you know about him?
你对他了解吗
He's a private guy.
他这人很注重隐私
Our relationship is predicated on my respecting that.
我们之间的关系就建立在这种基础上
I have my own life to focus on.
我有自己的生活
Thanks to coming through for Lionel
多亏了莱昂内尔参加了
in the poker game and the brawl,
一场牌局还与人争吵
I nagged seven minutes on Primetime Sports Hour,
我在黄金体育时段唠叨了7分钟
for a topic of my own choosing.
关于我自己选的话题
What's the topic?
什么话题
The youngest team owner in the league,
联盟中最年轻的队伍老板
Jude.
裘德
Nice job respecting his privacy.
不是说尊重人家隐私吗
It's work!
这是公事
Next time you highlight someone on national television,
下次你要是想在国家电视上强调某人
consider me.
考虑我
Thanks to the Devils promo
感谢恶魔队的宣传
that ISN is airing ad nauseum,
电视台在播放呕吐广♥告♥
emphasis on the "nauseum,"
重点在于呕吐
London's everywhere.
伦敦到处都是
You woke the beast.
你唤醒了野兽
No.
不
She did.
她唤醒的
Hello, Pax.
你好啊 派克斯
Leah...
莉娅
What are you doing here?
你在这干嘛
I'm meeting someone.
我来见一个人
But I was hoping to run into you.
但我期待能见到你
You haven't answered any of my texts.
你还没回我短♥信♥呢
All my attention is on basketball right now.
我现在只关注篮球
Don't you have just a little attention
那有没有一点关注
left for me?
留给我吗
The Devil Girls meant so much to my mother.
恶魔女孩对我妈来说意义重大
Thank you for taking care of them.
感谢你照顾她们
Taking care of them?
照顾她们
I'm trying to get rich off of them.
我是想从她们身上挣钱
But I can't seem to get a stake like your mama did.
但我没办法像你妈妈一样
Olivia Vincent, she knew
奥利维亚·文森特
how to work an opportunity now.
她知道怎样把握机会
You remind me of her.
你很像她
Maybe she could've gotten a cut from Jude. I couldn't.
也许她能放下裘德 我不行
Jude's got his own problems.
裘德有自己的问题
Thanks to Miami,
多亏了迈阿密
the Commissioner's got his eye on him.
主席在盯着他
Warren's been out of town,
沃伦不在镇上
but I made sure he got time with him
但我确定只要他回来
the minute he was back.
就有时间对付他
剧集 | 掷地有声(2013) | 导航列表