剧集 | 掷地有声(2013) | 导航列表
you're a hoarder too.
你还是囤积怪
Liar? What are you talking about?
我怎么骗人了
Telling London ISN was covering the dance.
告诉兰登ISN会报道舞蹈
She had a solo, and I needed it.
她要单人跳舞 我需要骗她
She grabbed the spotlight first.
她先来争的
So you grabbed the poster?
那你就争回去啊
You're gonna lecture me on hustling?
你想教育我怎么撕逼吗
I'm gonna lecture you on using me to do it.
我想教育你为什么利用我撕逼
You know what, Noah? I'm used to being alone.
你知道吗 诺亚 我习惯独身一人
I can get used to it again.
再次独身一人也没什么了不起的
lots of people can't be near me either.
很多人也不愿意接近我
Well, we need to find some,
我们需要找几个
preferably men.
最好是男人
We have a man.
我们有男人
Well, sort of.
差不多是男人吧
Who?
谁啊
Jelena kinda sold him the team.
耶琳娜把队伍卖♥♥给了他
You're smashing the owner of the Devils?
你要怼恶魔队老板吗
Score!
厉害啊
We can double-date.
我们可以起
He can bring Derek Roman.
他可以带上德里克·罗曼
They don't get along.
他们不对付
And you can't double-date
你也不能跟一个不是你男朋友的人
when you're not dating in the first place.
跟别的情侣约会
Jude's too bruised.
裘德感觉很难受
I guess it's just us then.
那就我们吧
Hey, boss.
嘿 老大
I just need your John Hancock.
我需要你的亲笔签名
It's for a piece of the Devil Girls.
这是一个有关恶魔女孩的文件
Jelena was gonna sign it, but you know...
本来是让耶琳娜签的 但是你也知道
I love what you've done with the place.
我喜欢你对这间屋子的改造
The personality's just... fine.
房♥间的风格 很好
Jelena wouldn't agree to this.
耶琳娜不会同意这件事的
And neither would I.
我也不会
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Are you sure?
你确定吗
You know what you need? A hag.
你知道你需要什么吗 一个母夜叉
I've got one.
我已经有一个了
Anything else?
还有别的事么
Yeah. Have a look.
是的 看一眼这个
Maybe that will turn you on.
也许这能让你兴奋起来
Nice spikes.
胸器不错啊
Wait till you feel them on your back.
一会儿让你的后背感受一下它们
I can't even imagine
我都想象不到
what position we'd have to be in for that.
那需要什么样的姿势
How would you feel making double?
你觉得变成双份怎么样
What would I have to do? Me.
我应该做什么呢 我
Why don't we go triple?
那为什么不变成三份呢
I thought you'd never ask.
我还以为你不会这么说呢
Come on, bring it.
来吧 开始吧
All right. Take it off.
好的 快脱下
Eve Vincent.
伊芙·文森特
What can I do for you?
我能为你做些什么呢
When it comes to dirt,
每次涉及到丑闻
I hear you're an artist, Pierce.
我听说你非常擅长 皮尔斯
You went from a reporter to a one-man WikiLeaks.
你从记者变成了一个维基解密者
Nah. WikiLeaks is nonprofit.
不不 维基解密是免费的
You worked for my mother.
你为我妈妈工作过
She needed some information on a few people,
她需要一些人的信息
and I got it for her.
我帮她搞到了
You mentioned something about a fire?
你之前说要发生一场战事了
The Devils have a game coming up against Miami.
恶魔队马上要对战迈阿密队
With the way Derek Roman left them,
鉴于德里克·罗曼离开了迈阿密
it's already tense.
气氛本来就很紧张
I want it to explode.
我想要这个气氛爆♥炸♥
You work for the league.
你不是为这个联盟工作吗
I work for myself.
我只为自己工作
If Miami heard Derek was trash-talking,
如果迈阿密队听说了德里克在到处瞎扯淡
there would be... fallout.
他们肯定会气炸了
What kind of trash talk?
什么样的瞎扯淡呢
That his season with them was their fault.
那次季赛的失败是他们的错
Management was incompetent.
由于管理人员不称职
The team was weak.
队员实力又很弱
Miami's a joke.
迈阿密队就是个笑话
The truth gets me off, Eve,
只有真♥相♥才能保护我 伊芙
and I'm limp.
我这人很怂
I can help,
我可以帮你
but it's gonna take more than spreading gossip.
但只到处散播谣言是不够的
If you want an explosion,
如果你想让气氛爆♥炸♥的话
I'm gonna have to dig deep into some real shit.
你需要深入挖掘一些真实存在的丑闻
It's gonna cost him...
这会让他付出代价的
and you.
也会让你大放血的
This team has already cost me everything.
这个队伍已经花费我很多钱了
Money's no object.
钱不是问题
The Devils are nothing
没有德里克·罗曼
without Derek Roman.
恶魔队一无是处
I want to make it impossible for them to keep him.
我想让他们根本没法留下他
Whenever we have a stressful game back in Boston...
每次我们在波士顿进行比赛之前
...I'd have the guys blow off some steam
我都会让大家打打扑克
with a little poker.
释放一下压力
What stress?
什么压力
Feels like my past is coming back to haunt me.
感觉我的过去又回来纠缠我了
I ran right into mine after the game.
在比赛之后我和我的麻烦正脸撞上了
Olivia's daughter?
你是说奥利维亚的女儿吗
These cards for me or you?
你是让我放松还是你自己想放松啊
Man, she thinks Raquel is the reason
兄弟 她觉得她妈妈之所以没法待在这里
why her mother isn't here anymore.
都是因为拉克尔
No, Olivia is.
不 原因在于奥利维亚自己
You suffered, man.
你受了很多苦 伙计
Raquel gave you a second chance.
拉奎尔给了你第二次机会
You took it and ran with it.
你抓住机会并逃走了
The past is the past.
过去的就让它过去吧
The past is the past.
过去的就让它过去吧
Miami's big.
迈阿密队很强大
You can handle it.
你应付的了
Let's play.
咱们去打牌吧
Chips are at the bar.
筹码放在前台那里
I'll get a table.
我先去占个桌子
Derek won't respond to any of my texts.
德里克不回我的消息
"I'm at the Playground. Come here.
我就在操场上 过来找我
We'll go back to my place."
我们一起回我家
It's Noah.
这是诺亚发的
Is there a trap door that I'm gonna fall through
他来了之后 有没有一个活板门
when he gets here? Look...
能让我落下去啊 听着
Congratulations, boss man.
祝贺你啊 老大
Thanks. Have you seen Derek?
谢了 你看见德里克了吗
He's here with me.
他和我一起过来了
If he thinks I'm gonna put up with this...
如果他觉得我能忍♥得了的话
We're about to play some cards.
我们打算玩儿会儿扑克牌
You should join us.
你应该和我们一起玩儿的
You know, if Derek and I can squash what's between us,
既然我和德里克都能不计前嫌了
so can you.
你和他也可以的
I wouldn't mind doing some squashing.
我不介意和他不计前嫌
You're probably too classy for poker.
你可能不适合玩儿扑克牌这种平民化的东西
I am. Deal me in.
确实如此 算我一个
Somebody's thirsty.
看来有人很渴啊
I needed a distraction.
我需要找东西转移一下注意力
Looks like I found one.
看来我找到了
I'm here with my coach.
我是和我的教练一起过来的
Saw your poster.
我看见你的海报了
剧集 | 掷地有声(2013) | 导航列表