剧集 | 掷地有声(2013) | 导航列表
Did you get it?
你得到了吗
No.
没有
I'll see what I can do.
我看看我能做些什么
But this is it.
但就是这样
Your last save.
你最后的挽救手段
Kyle?
凯尔
Leave a message after the beep.
请在哔声之后开始留言
Beep. Should I send Beau in?
哔 我应该让博进来吗
I'm just gonna need a minute.
我只需要一分钟
You've had 60.
你已经有了60分钟了
I'm having...
我在
thoughts.
思索
Like second thoughts?
改主意了吗
No, pretty much just the one.
不 差不多就是这个
I'm never gonna have sex with another man again.
我再也不能和别的男人做♥爱♥了
Whew, I'm sweating
呼 我在出汗
and cold and dizzy all at once.
马上又变的又冷又晕
I... Do you hear that ringing?
我 你听到那铃♥声♥了吗
Okay.
好的
So let me ask you this. Mm.
我来问你 嗯
If you could only have sex with one man
如果你一辈子只能和一个男人做♥爱♥
for the rest of your life, who would it be?
你会选择谁
I talked to Eve.
我和伊芙谈过
I hope you had better luck getting through to her.
我希望你能幸运地和她联♥系♥上
Did something happen between you two?
你们两个之间是发生什么了吗
We kissed.
我们接吻了
Lionel...
莱昂内尔
she's messed with all of us. You can't trust her.
她把我们都搞乱了 你不能相信她
Are you telling me to back away
你是在告诉我让我靠边站
because you don't want me to have her
因为你不想让我和她在一起吗
or because you don't want her to have me?
还是你不想让她喜欢我
I know you can't keep a secret,
我知道你很能保守秘密
but I can't keep one from you,
但是我保守不住你的秘密
not after what you told me about your ex.
在你告诉我你前任之后我更不能
So I have to risk it.
所以我在承担风险
When you asked about me and Derek,
你问我和德里克的事儿的时候
I danced around it.
我绕开了话题
There's more to it.
还有一些话
When I was starting out...
我着手做什么事的时候
I would do anything to have a seat at that table.
我会尽我一切能力占上一席之地
And part of that involved...
其中也会包括
me getting Derek something.
我给德里克找点儿什么
Getting Derek coke.
给他找可♥卡♥因♥
Look, I was young,
听着 我还年轻
but I knew what I was doing.
但是我知道自己在做什么
We had a falling-out about it,
而我们为了这个吵架
and it was just...
而这一切只是
Thank you for telling me.
谢谢你告诉我
Well, that's not all.
这还不是全部
The big secret going around here
还有一个涉及到主席的
involves the commissioner.
大秘密
He gave us an ultimatum.
他给我们下最后通牒了
We either win the title, or we're done.
我们要是不得冠军 我们就完了
The League will yank our franchise and...
联盟会收回我们的经营权
bring a new team to LA.
然后给洛杉矶找一支新球队
Eve Vincent stirred him up.
伊芙·文森特鼓动了他
She has it out for everyone.
她对每个人都挑毛病
She did from the minute she got here.
她来这儿的时候就知道了
It all makes sense,
这就说得通了
why you've been working so hard.
你一直都这么努力工作
Well, you've been working hard too.
好吧 你也挺努力工作的
Yeah...
是啊
I've been working on a story.
之前一直在研究报道
But...
但是
It's not a stone I want to turn anymore.
那并不是我想要的
So I'm dropping it.
所以我就放弃了
Since when do you stop pursuing a story?
从什么时候开始你不再追求报道了
When it could hurt someone who doesn't deserve it.
在它伤到不该受伤害人之后
Noah. Jude.
诺亚 裘德
I knew it. It's what I told you.
我就知道 都怪我说的那些话
It's not what you said.
不怪你说的话
It's...
只是
That doesn't even scratch the surface
这甚至都还没有达到你所坚持的
of what you hold on to.
东西的一点点
You're so secretive.
你太神秘了
It's second nature.
就像是你的习惯
It's just who you are.
你就是这样的人
I'll be better.
我会做的更好的
You're perfect.
你很完美
You're just not perfect for me.
不适合我的那种完美
I don't blame you.
我不是在怪你
I just...
我只是
I just can't love you.
只是不能爱你
I'm sorry.
对不起
Okay. Kyle's coming.
好了 凯尔要来了
What?
什么
I need to talk to you.
我得跟你谈谈
About Jamie.
洁咪的事儿
Oh, did she drown? Did I miss it?
她淹死了吗 我是不是错过了
I need her to stay on the team.
我需要她留在队伍里
I'm not excusing what she did.
我不是在为她做的事辩解
But she's had a tough life. She knows she screwed up.
但是她过得不容易 她也知道自己搞砸了
And some of that may be my fault.
其中还有部分是我的错
But that's it. After this, she's on her own.
但是就这样吧 再之后 就让她自己掂量着吧
I hope you can understand.
我希望你能理解
You're a good man, Derek Roman.
德里克·罗曼 你是个好人
Tide's coming in, bitches.
就要涨潮了 伙计们
Let's get this show on the road.
我们赶紧开始这个仪式吧
# You know highlight of my day #
你知道我每天的意义
# Is coming home and seeing your pretty face #
就在于回家后能看到你漂亮的脸
You look incredible. I know.
你看起来真美 我知道
Where's the officiant?
司仪呢
Here.
来了
Excuse me? It took five minutes online.
怎么个情况 就在网上花了五分钟学的
Come on, now. Here I come.
快过来吧 来了 老妹儿
You know it. All right, all right.
你们知道的 好了 好了
# We can make it through anything #
我们能克服一切困难
He's a cool-ass dude, right?
他是个很酷很帅的家伙 对吧
Hell yeah.
当然是了
She's a bomb-ass chick, right?
她是个很辣很美的妹子 对吧
The bombest.
最辣的
Then by the power vested in me,
基于我被赋予的权利
I now pronounce you husband and wife.
我现在宣布你们正式结为夫妻
I don't want to see any lipstick left.
我可不想看到她嘴上还剩下口红
# Today #
难忘今日
# Next to you #
在你旁边
Guys.
伙计们
You got a permit for all this?
你们在这儿有受到许可吗
Time to hot step, y'all.
该溜了 大家伙儿
Hey, don't forget the presents!
听着 别忘了送礼物啊
Okay, thanks. Thanks, buddy.
好 谢谢 谢了 兄弟
What you did was messed up.
你做的事儿把一切搞砸了
I've been a friend to you.
我一直是你的朋友
Oh, that's crap, and we both know it.
我们都知道 你这是在扯淡
We're something, but it's not friends.
我们是有关系 但绝不是朋友
But you keep me around to what?
但你到底把我当什么人
Help your ego?
帮你撑场面
Have something to wag in front of Derek?
让你在德里克面前好炫耀的吗
And to go to the premiere with the pastor?
还是和牧师一起去首映
Sometimes you have to make strong moves to be great.
有时候必须采取强有力的行动才能变得更好
剧集 | 掷地有声(2013) | 导航列表