剧集 | 掷地有声(2013) | 导航列表
You think that was strong?
你觉得很有力吗
That was sloppy.
那很草率
You made this whole scene,
你做的这一切
and the only thing people saw was a mess.
让大家看起来就是一团糟
No one saw you, but I see you.
没有人看见你 但是我看见你了
You're so scared.
你很害怕
People will take from you, hurt you, leave you...
人们会接受你 伤害你 离开你
Because they do.
人们就是这样
You hold on so tight,
你抓的太紧了
but you have a guy standing in front of you
但是你面前就站着一个人
that you don't have to worry about holding on to
你不必担心抓得太紧的人
because he'll never let go of you,
因为他永远不会放弃你
and I've had every reason to.
而我明明那么多理由可以放弃你
But I'm here.
但是我就在这儿
I'm here.
我就在这儿啊
Excuse me, mister.
认真的吗 先生
I just gave you a triple orgasm.
我可是让你高♥潮♥了三把
I'ma need a bigger smile than that.
我想看到的是更灿烂的笑容
I'm happy.
我很高兴
I am. I just feel...
我只是觉得
Feel what?
觉得什么
Guilty.
内疚
You married someone broke.
你嫁了一个破产的人
I know it was a sacrifice,
我知道这是一种牺牲
and don't deny that I needed the jaws of life
不要否认我需要生活的力量
to get you out of that cabana.
才能把你从小屋救出来
Nothing could keep me from marrying you.
没有什么能阻止我和你结婚
That's what really freaked me out.
这真的吓坏我了
I knew.
我知道
You had me.
我是你的
Body and soul.
我的身体和我的灵魂
And body.
还有身体
I'd rather be poor with you than rich with anyone else.
我宁愿和你在一起贫穷 也不愿和别人在一起富有
I love you, Kyle.
我爱你 凯尔
I love you too.
我也爱你
You son of a bitch.
你个坏蛋
Your stuff's right there.
你的东西在那儿
so...
所以
somewhere between...
介于
last night and this morning...
昨晚和今天早上
Can we not?
我们可以不提吗
You're freaking out.
你吓坏了
All right, I get it. It's okay.
好的 我明白了 没关系的
Pax...
帕克斯
you're a good guy.
你是个好人
I don't want to hurt you.
我不想伤害你
Do I look hurt?
我看起来像受到伤害了吗
I told you
我告诉过你
I wouldn't let go.
我不会放手的
And I meant it.
我是认真的
You deserve to go the distance with someone.
你值得和某人一起走完这段路的
I did go the distance with someone.
我确实和某人走了这段路
Derek.
德里克
Right.
是啊
You spoke to Noah?
你和诺亚说了
Yeah, the coke story was a dead end.
是的 可♥卡♥因♥的事是个死胡同
There was something else, but that's dead too.
还有些别的东西 但也没什么大不了的
What something else?
别的什么
Noah thought Derek may have helped German
诺亚认为德里克可能帮助了德文
fix a spread against Portland.
打波特兰队的时候固定了分差
But it all wound up being
但这一切都以失败告终
a great big pile of nothing.
之类的一大堆东西
We're out of moves.
我们什么也做不了
We're not out of moves.
我们还没有
If you're looking for a tearful good-bye,
如果你想含泪说再见的话
you've wasted your time.
那恐怕你是在浪费你的时间
I don't need your tears or good-bye.
我不需要你的眼泪或者再见
I'm staying.
我会呆在这儿
You're what?
你什么
I wanted you to be the first to know.
我想让你第一个知道
I'm restarting my church in LA.
我要在洛杉矶重建我的教堂
Hollywood loves a good redemption story.
好莱坞会喜欢一个好的救赎故事
You got yours.
你有你的那一个了
Now I'ma get mine.
现在我要得到我的了
Be seeing you around, London.
回见 兰登
A lot.
再见
One game down. Three to go.
比赛结束一场 还有三场
You okay?
你还好吗
Yeah.
还好
And thanks to you,
因为你
Commissioner Matthews is looking to ease up on us.
马修斯主席想减轻对我们的压力
One more to go around?
还有人要去吗
How'd you get past security?
你怎么通过安检的
I came in on the commissioner's badge.
我用主席的徽章进来的
He fired you.
他炒了你
Fired and rehired
解雇 再重新雇
when he realized he made a terrible mistake.
当他意识到自己犯了一个可怕的错误时
It helped to learn his wife's infidelity
这有助于帮他了解他妻子的不忠
wasn't limited to Pax.
当然并不止局限于帕克斯
Turns out she slept with seven different players
结果她和7个来自七个不同的团队的
from seven different teams.
不同的球员上过床
Faced with either a career-ending scandal
要么面临着职业生涯终结的丑闻
or a week in Hawaii,
要么在夏威夷呆一周
Warren chose the latter.
沃伦选择了后者
He'll be spending some time there with the missus,
他会和他太太在一起待一段时间
trying to repair that freak show of a marriage.
试图修复他们畸形的婚姻
While he's gone, I'll be representing him here.
他不在时 我将在这里代表他
You chose blackmail.
你这是选择了勒索
The Devils have no safety net.
恶魔队没有安全网
No reprieve.
没有缓刑
It's title or game over.
是取得冠军还是比赛结束
Late workout?
晚上训练吗
Not in the mood for a chat.
我没心情闲聊
Wasn't asking permission.
我可不是在请求你的同意
You cried to Derek and got him to come to your rescue.
你对着德里克哭 让他来救你
I told him I was okay with that.
我告诉他我没事
We're both liars.
我们都是骗子
So if you think got away with that little stunt,
所以 如果你认为你用你的这个小伎俩侥幸逃脱了的话
you didn't.
你没有
I can't help it if Derek is such a softy.
如果德里克如此软弱 我也无能为力
Well, he wasn't a few weeks ago
几周前我们做♥爱♥的时候
when we had sex. Derek told me.
他还没这样 德里克告诉我了
That was the same day it was over, right?
就在同一天结束了 对吧
Apparently, you like all my hand-me-downs.
很明显 你喜欢我所有的旧衣服
Keep the pastor.
留着帕斯特吧
He's going straight to hell,
他会下地狱的
and so will you.
你也是
I've been waiting for you to do that for so long.
我等你这么做很久了
Hello, Pax.
你好 帕克斯
I got nothing to say to you.
我跟你没什么可说的
Not even a "thank you"?
连一句 谢谢 都不说吗
"Thank you"? For what?
谢谢 为了什么
Trying to get me cut from the team?
为了你想把我从队里除名
Actually, yes.
事实上 是的
I heard you were crazy.
我听说你疯了
I'm sure you heard I was a whole bunch of things.
我肯定你听说过了关于我的一大堆事情
I tried to get you out.
我是想救你出来
But you hanging on
但是你坚持住了
might wind up being the best thing for both of us.
也许这对我们俩来说都是最好的
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
剧集 | 掷地有声(2013) | 导航列表