剧集 | 掷地有声(2013) | 导航列表
I didn't come here to be Kelly Rowland.
我来这儿可不是想成为凯莉·罗兰的
Kelly Rowland's a great friend of mine.
凯莉·罗兰是我的好朋友
Okay.
好吧
Maybe I got a little fancy in the dance.
或许我的舞蹈是有些花哨
I get it.
我知道的
So if you got my back, I've got yours.
如果你能帮我 我就帮你
Cool. Mmkay.
好啊 好的
Oh, hey! Heard you tried to get me fired.
嘿 听说你企图让老大开除我
What? No.
什么 不是
No I wouldn't... I get it.
不 我不会 我懂的
You're up here. I'm down here.
你是上层领导 而我在下面
You're not down here. I was that night.
不 你不是在下面 我那晚就是
I can handle being under the same roof.
我可以处理好和你共处一室
Clearly you can't. Look, I can handle it, okay?
不过显然你不行 听着 我可以处理好 好吧
I can handle anything. I'm a handler.
我可以处理好任何事情 我就是个处理者
Good. Then we won't have any problems.
很好 那就不会有任何问题了
Nope. Later, pal.
是的 回见
The jersey retirement is scheduled before the game.
退役球衣安排在了比赛之前发
That's a mock-up of the program.
这是它的模型
Every fan will get one.
每个球迷都会拿到一件
The league will pay for it. All of it.
联盟会支付的 所有一切
Including the entire ceremony.
包括整个典礼
You don't have to do that.
你不需要这么做的
It's the commissioner's idea.
这是委员的想法
Not mine.
不是我的
Eve.
伊芙
I think we should clear the air about a few things.
我觉得我们要说清楚几件事情
I don't need to be handled.
我不需要别人来帮我解决问题
You're a piece of work.
你非常厉害
So was my mother. You didn't get along.
我妈妈也是 就算你不接受
Life goes on.
生活也还要继续
S'okay.
好吧
Okay.
好的
You have a call. Take a message.
有电♥话♥找你 让他留言
It's your adoption lawyer.
是你的收养律师
Robert, what's going on?
罗伯特 怎么了
No, his father already signed it.
不 他的父亲已经签过字了
There's no problem.
没有问题的
When?
什么时候
I don't care about Jesse Reed's rights.
我才不管杰西·里德的权利
That man never wanted Miguel.
那个人从没想要养过米格尔
How could he just change his mind?
他怎么能就这么改主意了呢
Why would he suddenly do this?
他为什么突然就改主意了
Lionel Kinkade.
莱昂内尔·金凯德
Davenport. Eve Vincent.
达文波特 伊芙·文森特
I work for Commissioner Matthews.
我为马修斯委员工作
Olivia and Chase's daughter.
奥利维亚和查斯的女儿
You're doing a great job with ISN.
你在ISN电视台做的非常棒
It's great to see a woman in charge,
看到一个女人掌管大权大杀四方
kicking ass.
真的太棒了
There's a couple of those around here.
我们这儿有这么几位女的
I was just with Jelana. She was getting hers kicked.
我跟耶琳娜的时候 她还很嫩
What do you mean?
你什么意思
Miguel's father had a change of heart on custody.
米格尔的爸爸在监护权的事上改主意了
Apparently someone called him in Australia
显然澳大利亚有人打电♥话♥给他
and got him all fired up about Jelena Howard being
跟他说什么耶琳娜·霍华德
the one to raise him.
应该来养他
Who would do that?
谁会这么做啊
Given her reputation, who wouldn't?
基于她的声誉 谁不会啊
Well, from what I heard,
我听说
Jesse wasn't a gold star parent.
杰西不是什么完美父母
From what I know, neither was his mother.
我听说 他妈也不是
Raquel Saldana confessed
拉奎尔·萨尔达纳承认
to doing something pretty awful to my mother.
对我妈妈做出了十分过分的事情
I don't take joy in seeing her son suffer,
看着她儿子受苦我不开心
but I can't give sympathy either.
但是我也不会同情
He's been Jelena's life for the past year and a half.
过去的一年半里 他都出现在耶琳娜的生活里
I can't imagine what this will do to her.
我无法想象这会让她怎么样
Or the Devils.
或者是魔鬼女孩们
When an owner takes a hit, the entire team can spiral.
主子遭到了困难 整个队伍都要不行了
I'd hate to see that happen.
我不希望看到那件事
You know, I'm new here. I could use a lay of the land,
我是新来的 我想要了解一下情况
figure out how I can help.
看看我能帮到什么
You're connected to everyone. Drinks sometime?
你和大家都很熟 找个时间喝酒啊
On the League?
去联盟喝
I'll check my schedule.
我看看时间吧
Hail Derek Roman!
德里克·罗曼
The Emperor has returned, y'all.
你们的皇帝回来啦
Man, when I got called up
我被叫到洛杉矶的时候
by LA, my mind was blown.
我简直难以置信
Playing in the pros.
去职业队打比赛
I had no idea Derek Roman was gonna be on the team.
我完全不知道德里克·罗曼会在队里
Neither did Derek Roman.
德里克·罗曼也没想到
Top rebounder in the league three years in a row.
联盟里连续三年蝉联最佳篮板球员
Four time all-star. Your favorite artist is Tupac,
四次全明星得主 你最喜欢的艺术家是图帕克
and your favorite color, money.
你最喜欢的颜色是钱
What's my favorite drink?
我最喜欢喝什么
Jack Silver.
杰克·西尔弗精选威士忌
You got it.
马上给你拿
Hello, I didn't know anyone was in here.
你好 我不知道这儿有人
In my bedroom, naked.
在我卧室里 还裸体
Just changing into a bathing suit.
我就过来换泳装
Don't let me stop you.
继续吧
You a rookie?
你是新人吧
Yeah, fresh and new and out of the box.
是的 刚刚拆封哦
Okay, From where?
哪里人
Chicago. Yeah, that's where I'm from.
芝加哥的 我也是
I know. Any advice for a noobie?
我知道 对新人有什么意见吗
I was an absolute mess my first few seasons.
我刚来的几个赛季简直糟透了
Till your wife cleaned you up. Exwife.
直到你老婆让你重振旗鼓 前妻
Well, her loss, someone else's gain
那是她的损失 别人捡找便宜了
Thanks for the chat, and by the way,
谢谢陪我聊天 顺便说一下
I knew you were watching the whole time.
我知道你一直在看我换衣服
What's that?
那是什么
Jack Silver. My favorite.
威士忌 我最喜欢了
Where's my drink?
我的酒呢
I was just about to get it.
我正要去拿酒
Hey, rook, I dinged your Maserati, bro.
嘿新人 我把你的玛莎拉蒂划了一下
It's fine, you got insurance, right?
没事吧 你有保险吧
Mary Beth, I'll just hold onto this and your keys
玛丽·贝斯 我把这瓶酒还有钥匙给你拿着
until we can find someone to drive your drunk ass home.
直到我们找到能把醉醺醺的我们拉回家
How's it going, darling?
你还好吗亲爱的
Uh... king of the world.
世界之王
Or?
或者
Or I feel like the help and I'm lucky to be here.
或者我感觉我是来帮忙的 能来就是我的荣幸
You're a Devil.
你是魔鬼女团的人
Vodka stinger, straight up with a twist.
伏特加鸡尾酒 纯伏特加加柠檬
Yeah, I bought a car I can't afford to put gas in,
我买♥♥了一辆付不起油钱的车
clothes I can't afford to dry clean,
衣服也没钱干洗
and a watch I can't afford a battery for.
手表电池都买♥♥不起
How can you be a big baller without
打球的
a big baller bank account?
怎么会没钱
Story of my life.
这就是我的医一生
Jelena only just gave me the chance to score off
耶琳娜只给我从舞者上面
the dancers, if they don't blow it for me first.
克扣的机会 前提还得是他们没先搞砸了
Maggie, get down off that.
玛姬 下来
That is not a swing.
那不是秋千
Oh, wait, it is a swing. Get down anyway!
等会儿 那是个秋千 那你也下来
This party's invite only, son.
这个派对仅限邀请的人
Who you here with?
你跟谁来的
剧集 | 掷地有声(2013) | 导航列表