剧集 | 掷地有声(2013) | 导航列表
There may come a time
你可能会
when you could use my help around here,
需要我的帮助
or I could use yours.
反之亦然
I'm not what you need.
我不是你想找的人
I'm not so sure.
不一定哦
I am.
我很确定
We can access the lighting grid?
我们能设置照明网格吗
They said yes. Anything else you need?
他们说可以 你还需要什么
To interview the legendary London Scott.
采访传奇兰登·思考特
I have to focus on the dance.
我需要专注于跳舞
Later would be better. Okay.
晚点再说 好吧
We can really take our time and dig in.
我们花点时间好好聊
Hey.
嘿
I didn't know you even knew this room existed.
你怎么会知道有这个屋子啊
I didn't. I have you GeoTracked.
我不知道 我跟踪你了
What's on your mind?
什么事
Same thing that's on yours, from the looks of it.
看你的脸色我们想的事情一样吧
Have you heard from her?
她有信吗
Not since the last time you checked.
上次你问以来就没信
I did not see that coming.
没想到啊
None of us did.
我们都很惊讶
Well, I knew Eve a little better than the rest of you.
我比你们都更了解伊芙一些
I knew her as well as you did.
我和你一样了解她
No.
不
Ha, yes.
哈 是的
As well as you did.
我和你一样了解她
Wait, while you and I... Before.
等等 在我和你 在那之前
You got my sloppy seconds.
你得到了我♥草♥率的回答
I was hoping by telling you this,
我本来想告诉你这件事的
we could get our heads together
我们俩本可以联手
and figure out a way to cool her down.
想办法让她冷静下来的
Let go of the image, German.
别再脑补了 杰曼
Right.
好吧
Well, I don't know what it's gonna take.
我不知道将要发生什么事情
She's angry.
她现在很生气
She reminds me of her mother.
她让我想起了她妈妈
You knew Olivia well?
你和奥利维亚也很熟吗
Not really.
不是很熟悉
Well, we're gonna have to figure something out.
我们得一起想个办法
She's been quiet.
她最近很安静
In my experience, that can be a very bad thing.
根据我的经验 这可能是一件非常糟糕的事
Here you are, sir. For two.
就是这里 先生 两人桌
Hello, Oscar.
你好 奥斯卡
Eve.
伊芙
Delighted to meet you, young lady.
很高兴能见到你 年轻的女士
Olivia and Chase's daughter.
奥利维亚和查斯的女儿
You were close? Oh, with each of them...
你们很亲密吗 我和他俩都很亲密
in their own individual ways.
按着他们各自的风格
Perhaps we can be close as well.
也许我们俩也可以亲密起来
I like that,
正合我意
doing business with Oscar Kinkade.
和奥斯卡·金凯德做生意
That's one of the reasons I called you.
这是我叫你来的一个原因
I work for the League.
我为这个联盟工作
There's a city block in West LA
在洛杉矶西部有一个街区
that would make the perfect home for a new team.
肯定会是新球队的完美家园
It meets all the zoning requirements.
那里满足所有成为分区的要求
I know.
我知道
I own it.
我拥有那个地方
And you'll be richer when you sell it.
如果你卖♥♥出去的话 你将会赚更多钱
I have an interested party.
我这里有人对此很感兴趣
Another team owner?
另一支球队的老板吗
You know my son owns the Devils.
你知道我儿子是恶魔之队的老板
If you're bringing this up to me,
既然你向我提出了这件事
you know my relationship with him.
你肯定知道我和他的关系
You'll get the satisfaction of smacking him down,
能把他打得落花流水 你肯定会很开心的
where he belongs perhaps.
也许这是他应得的
Where do I belong?
那什么是我应得的呢
Do you really think that I wouldn't know
你真的以为我不知道
that Olivia and Chase had a child?
奥利维亚和查斯有个孩子吗
Your parents kept you away because of me.
因为我 你父母才没有和你在一起
You carry quite a grudge as a result.
对此你怀恨在心
You're going after the Devils.
你在找恶魔队的人算账
What makes me think you won't come after me too?
我为什么不会觉得你也会找我算账呢
Oscar Kinkade should be able to handle any adversary.
奥斯卡·金凯德肯定不会畏惧任何对手的
I seem to have a weakness
每次遇到漂亮女人的时候
when it comes to beautiful women.
我似乎总会犯错
I don't take them as seriously as I should sometimes.
我有时候不太把她们当回事
You are so much like your mother.
你和你妈妈真是太像了
You should focus that anger on the person
你应该把怒火放在那个
who really took your mother from you.
真正夺走你妈妈的人身上
Raquel Saldana is dead.
拉奎尔·萨尔达纳已经死了
Raquel Saldana was covering
拉奎尔·萨尔达纳替真正
for the person who really did it...
做这件事的人背了黑锅
German Vega.
杰曼·维加
You look smashing together
对了 你和他一起走红毯的照片
in those red carpet photos, by the way.
看起来光彩照人极了
You're a liar.
你在撒谎
Has anything you ever heard about me
你听说的任何关于我的事情
suggested I lie?
有说明我会撒谎的吗
If what you're saying were true,
如果你说的是事实的话
everybody would know.
大家都会知道的
Everybody does.
大家确实知道
Yes! Somebody's happy.
太棒了 有人很兴奋啊
First playoff win.
第一次在季后赛中取得胜利
Rookies.
小样儿
Hey.
嘿
Are you gonna kiss me again?
你打算再亲我一次吗
I told you, that was just excitement for keeping my job.
我说了 我那是因为自己没被开除太兴奋了
Okay.
好吧
I told you a lie.
我撒谎了
Today, for the first time,
今天 我第一次
I scored higher than Derek Roman.
比德里克·罗曼拿了更多分
I know greatness matters to you,
我知道重大的事件对你来说很重要
so I waited for this very moment
所以我专门等到这个时候
to ask you out.
想约你出去
You're... Asking you out.
你是在 约你出去
That's right.
没错
You, me,
你和我
a date.
去约会
So, when are you free?
所以 你什么时候有时间呢
Pax... I like you...
帕克斯 我挺喜欢你的
Not the friend zone. No.
别给我发朋友卡 不是
Actually...
实际上
No? Well, yes,
不是 是的
but it's not about you.
但这和你没有关系
I'm not dating anyone right now.
我现在不打算和任何人约会
I'm taking time to work on myself
我想把时间花在自己身上
and what I need to get done the rest of the season.
完成我在接下来的季赛中需要做的事情
It's an important time for you too,
这段时间对你来说也很重要
even more so.
甚至更重要
You should be doing the same.
你应该和我一样的
It's the friend zone. It's not.
还是给我发了朋友卡 不是的
I see you, Pax,
我看见你的神情了 帕克斯
and I like what we have.
我很喜欢我们之间的气氛
I just...
只是
I hope it's enough.
我希望能就此打住
You're lucky you're cute.
幸亏你长得很可爱
Drinks on me, buddy.
我来请你喝饮料 伙计
Noah. Yeah?
诺亚 咋啦
I flew out from New York to see the game and you.
我从纽约飞过来就是为了看比赛和你
剧集 | 掷地有声(2013) | 导航列表