剧集 | 掷地有声(2013) | 导航列表
来卡拉巴萨斯享受吧
I'll fly you out, you don't gotta pay
我送你过去 不用你出钱
Everything that you had into pieces
你拥有的一切都破碎了
But love becomes clear when in pieces
但是患难才能见真情
What you couldn't see and hear during peace is
你在痛苦的时候没法看见的是
Why a heart becomes ears in two pieces, yeah
为什么一颗心会破碎成这样
Gravity makes wonders
地心引力创造了奇迹
Derek, someone could see. That is the fun part.
德里克 别人会看见的 这才是最刺♥激♥的
Where you been? Prepping for the dance.
你去哪儿了 我在为表演做准备
I could use some prepping right now.
我现在可以帮你准备一下
What does that even mean? No idea.
这是什么意思 我也不知道
Kiss me.
亲我
I have to go check on the wardrobe for the dance.
我得去检查一下演出的服装了
I will be watching.
我一会儿会看你们表演的
You taking us for granted
你觉得我们的关系是理所当然的
Hey, watch where you're...
嘿 走路的时候看着点
Hey. Kyle.
嘿 凯尔
Uh... looking fancy.
你看起来美极了
Uh-huh. So when I said lay low,
我之前给你说要低调点
you thought I meant buy a tux, get your teeth whitened,
你觉得我是让你买♥♥一件西装 把牙齿洗白
and show up at the biggest award show of the year?
然后出现在年度最大颁奖盛典上吗
I also got my nails buffed.
我还把我的指甲修了一下
I wasn't going to come.
我本来是不打算来的
But then Jamie asked me to be her date.
但是杰米让我当她的舞伴
If she asked you to jump off a bridge, would you?
如果她让你从桥上跳下去 你也会答应吗
Naked and on fire.
在所不辞
Look, Jamie or not, I had to come.
听着 不管杰米有没有叫我 我都要过来
I want to make things right with the commissioner.
我想和主席处理好这件事
Then send him an Edible Arrangement.
那就送给他一个好看的果篮就完了
Go home, and let me handle this.
赶紧回家去 让我来处理这件事
I've already pleaded your case to Jude.
我已经在裘德面前给你求情了
I was going to work on the big man next.
我现在打算去找大老板谈一下
I don't want you to fight my battles.
我不想让你替我承受这些
All right, and I need him to know what kind of guy I am.
好吗 我需要让他知道我是什么样的人
The kind that would sleep with his wife for $20,000.
那种为了两万美元和她妻子上♥床♥的人
He got it. The kind that wouldn't
他已经知道了 我是那种
purposefully wreck a marriage.
不会故意破坏别人婚姻的人
I have morals.
我也是有底线的
I need the license plate
我需要你从上面摔下来的
of that turnip truck you just fell off of.
那辆卡车的牌照
Mm, hold tight. I need to have a little chat.
拿着 我需要找人聊聊
Hey.
嘿
Stay out of trouble.
不要自找麻烦
Kyle. How's your night going?
凯尔 今晚过得咋样啊
Rough, to be honest.
说实话 非常难受
A friend of mine is facing a pink slip.
我的一个朋友马上就要被解雇了
The end of their career, really.
说真的 他的事业就要终结了
Kind of a buzzkill. Mm, sorry to hear that.
有点让我扫兴 我很抱歉
It's Pax Lowe.
是帕克斯·罗威
Someone told the commissioner he was sleeping with his wife.
有人告诉主席 他和他老婆上♥床♥了
Wild. Right?
真野啊 是吧
It made me think of some other crazy things
这让我想起最近这里发生的
that have gone on around here lately.
一些其它疯狂的事情
Things no one could explain...
那些解释不通的事情
like the brawl.
比如这次斗殴事件
I talked to one of the dancers in Miami.
我和迈阿密队的舞蹈队谈过了
Seems there were rumors there of a whole bunch of trash talk
谣言称 德里克·罗曼
Derek Roman was supposedly doing.
在到处瞎扯淡
Rumors that came out of LA.
这些谣言来自洛杉矶
You don't say.
真的假的
Well, Jelena could have squashed them
如果伊莲娜在的话
if she was around,
她肯定会把这帮人痛扁一顿的
but she was forced to take Miguel God-knows-where
但是她带着米格尔不知道去哪儿了
because God-knows-who sabotaged her custody.
因为不知道是谁破坏了她领养米格尔的事情
I tracked down Jesse, the boy's daddy.
我找到了杰西 米格尔的爸爸
Turns out the person who called him
结果我发现 给他打电♥话♥
and got him all worked up over Jelena...
让他给伊莲娜找麻烦的人
was you.
是你
I can explain.
我可以解释的
I didn't come in here for a touch-up.
我也不是过来补妆的
The Devils took everything from me.
恶魔队夺走了我的一切
My childhood, my mother, my father.
我的童年 我妈妈 我爸爸
I can't let them get away with it.
我不能就这么放过他们
I won't.
我不会的
I know you've had some tough things happen...
我知道你经历了很多痛苦的事情
This isn't just about me.
这不光是为了我自己
Kyle, you've worked for the Devils for years.
凯尔 你为恶魔队工作了很多年
You know what's gone down inside that arena...
你知道集团内部发生过什么
how many lives have been ruined.
有多少条人命被毁了
Enough is enough.
这一切要停止了
The Devils are going down...
恶魔队会被推倒的
but you don't have to.
但你不用
The dancers have always been close to my mother's heart,
舞队的人一直和我妈妈比较亲近
and you've taken good care of them.
而你把她们照顾的不错
I can take care of you.
我也可以照顾你的
How?
怎么照顾
LA will have a team next season.
下个季赛洛杉矶将会组建一支球队
It just won't be the Devils.
肯定不是恶魔之队
You can keep the dancers together here
你可以留着这些舞者
and get that cut you've been trying for.
然后拿到你一直想要的那份分红
Two of the owners already denied you of it.
两个老板已经否决了你的提议
I can make it happen.
我却可以帮你实现
Own a stake in the dance team?
拥有舞蹈队的股份吗
It's time people started getting
这里的人是时候
what they deserve around here.
该得到他们应得的东西了
Don't you agree?
你不觉得吗
Hey, you and I, we should talk.
嘿 我们回头应该好好谈谈的
Commissioner, sir, just a second of your time.
主席 我就耽误您一小会儿
Walk away. I will.
走开 我会的
But first...
但是首先
I had to apologize to you.
我要向你道歉
I didn't know Leah was married.
我不知道莉娅结婚了
That is a line I would never cross, and...
这是条我永远不会越过的线 而且
job or no job... although I'd still like to keep mine...
不管跟工作有没有关系 虽然我还是不想被开除吧
I needed to say that.
但我需要说这个
Man to man, for what it's worth.
一个男人对另一个 无论如何
Man to man?
一个男人对另一个吗
I'll see to it that you never play
我保证你再也不能
professional basketball again.
打职业篮球了
For what it's worth.
无论如何
Ladies and gentleman, please take your seats.
女士们先生们 请坐到你们的位置上
The show is about to begin.
演出就要开始了
How many people can say they had their first date
有多少人可以说他们的第一次约会是
sitting between Irv Gotti and Gabby Douglas?
坐在艾夫·格帝和加布丽埃勒·道格拉斯之间的呢
Is this a date?
这是一次约会吗
Isn't it?
不是吗
Yeah, I'm actually having a really great time.
是的 我真的玩得很开心
You sound surprised.
你听起来很惊讶
Yeah, well, it's still new.
是啊 我们还不熟嘛
Kind of unexpected, I guess.
我想有点出乎意料
I'm a fan of the unexpected. Keeps things interesting.
我喜欢意外 这让事情变得有趣
I'll get us another round.
我再去给我们拿一杯
That looked cozy. It's a, uh...
看起来很舒服啊 这是
recent development.
最新发展
Is this a thing?
这是认真的吗
I don't know what it is.
我不知道那是什么
I'd think you'd be trying to stay
我认为你会
as far away from that as possible.
尽量远离她
She's a tough one to stay away from.
她是个很难避开的人
I almost wore that dress.
我差点就穿了那条裙子
Mm, that I would have liked to see.
剧集 | 掷地有声(2013) | 导航列表