剧集 | 掷地有声(2013) | 导航列表
Previously on "Hit the Floor"...
前情提要
You can't go back to Miami.
你不能回迈阿密
They cancelled your contract
他们取消了合同
and banned you from the arena.
还禁止你去竞技场
Let's go beast.
我们燥起来
The crowd loved your dance.
那群人喜欢你跳舞
Congratulations, we're stealing it.
恭喜你抢走了我的舞
I got your number, boo.
我有你电♥话♥小婊贝
Watch me call it.
等我打给你的
I am a walking hot mic.
我可是非常专横的
It's either a fire you're willing to play with
你能接受就接受
or it's not.
不能算了
Um, this is $20,000.
这是2万美元啊
I thought you could use it.
你能用的上
I'm Eve, Olivia and Chase's daughter.
我是伊芙 奥利维亚和查斯的女儿
I don't work for you.
我不是给你打工的
You are not the coach. You're not the owner.
你不是教练 你也不是老板
You're nothing.
你什么也不是
You want to adopt me? Only if you want me to.
你想要领养我吗 你只要你愿意的话
I don't care about Jesse Reade's rights.
我不在乎杰西·里德的权力
You can't lose if you change the game.
你改变了比赛就不能输
Jelena's gone. She, uh, took Miguel.
耶琳娜不见了 她带走了米格尔
What do you mean she took off? What about the team?
你说她走了是什么意思 队伍怎么办
I'm the new owner of the Los Angeles Devils.
我是洛杉矶恶魔队的新老板
Perfect timing. I can't find my badge.
来的正好 我找不到我的门牌了
Derek Roman saves the day again.
德里克·罗曼再次拯救了这一天
Again?
再一次
You singlehandedly won the Devils
你独自一人拿下了
their first game of the season.
恶魔队本赛季的首胜
I don't know what they'd do without you.
我不知道他们没了你该怎么办
You heard something I haven't?
你听到了什么吗
Not at all.
没
Although, I couldn't help but see your face
不过 你听到裘德拿下了队伍的时候
when you heard Jude got the team.
你的表情我可是看到了
Something tells me you prefer Jelena to him.
我感觉你更喜欢耶琳娜
Yeah, I prefer anybody to him.
是啊 除了他谁都行
Feeling's mutual.
我也这么想
Does that worry you?
你不担心吗
The owner of the team not being a fan?
队伍老板不喜欢你
I've got bigger things to worry about than Jude Kinkade.
我忙着呢 没工夫想裘德·金凯德的事情
Tell me how you did it.
告诉我你怎么弄的
Where'd I lose you?
你说啥我没听到吗
How you got the team.
你怎么拿下的队伍
Jelena just swung by the arena and said, "Go long"?
耶琳娜来到竞技场然后就说上吧
Jelena Howard doesn't give anything away,
耶琳娜·霍华德绝对不会白送
especially not the Devils.
尤其是不能白送魔鬼队
She thought it was the right choice.
她觉得那是正确的选择
Six sexual favors to five investors later...
给五个投资人的性优♥惠♥
Baller moves...
球手的套路啊
both of you.
你们俩都是
I didn't have a choice, Noah.
我没得选 诺亚
When someone offers you
如果有人给你
the one thing you've wanted your entire life,
你这辈子想要的一切
you grab it.
就得抓住
You can quote me on that.
我说话算话
Oh, don't worry, I was going to.
别担心 我肯定的
It's like we screwed, and here's my press release.
就好像我们爱爱是我释放压力的方法
Well, you've definitely become my favorite source.
我也很喜欢用你解压
I went from boning a lame old VP
我从上副♥主♥席♥
to making love to the owner.
变成了跟老板做♥爱♥
That wasn't making love.
那可不是做♥爱♥
Well, not the way you do it.
你做的可不对
Look, I'm sure you have plenty of sources
听着 你肯定还有很多
in your back pocket, Noah.
锦囊妙计的 诺亚
Well, I prefer your back pocket.
我更喜欢你的后♥庭♥
Someone's star is rising.
今天心情不错嘛
Welcome to the neighborhood.
欢迎光临
I'ma play my music real loud.
我会名声大操的
That must feel good.
你很开心吗
Well, it doesn't feel bad.
确实不错
You don't know feeling bad...
你不知道什么事难受
Yet.
暂时不知道
Kyle, I need your help.
凯尔 我需要你的帮助
I need my help.
我也需要我的帮助
Devil Girls Gone Wild at Derek's party
魔鬼女孩在德里克派对的疯狂
cost me my salary bump,
把我工资都花没了
and before I could plead my case to Jelena,
在我像耶琳娜求情之前
she took off.
她就走了
I got nothing. I hate nothing.
我一无所有 我讨厌一无所有
Maybe I could use her Midnight Run to my advantage.
也许我可以利用她的午夜潜逃
Okay, okay, if I could just focus you over here
你正常一分钟
for one minute.
行吗
So, the Devils have a promo shoot
魔鬼队有一个宣传片
that's gonna run with all the games all season.
整个赛季的比赛都会放
But it's the same thing every year.
但是每年都一样
Guys shooting baskets.
球员们投篮
I thought maybe this year, we can try something different.
我想今年我们可以尝试一点不一样的
Better.
更好的东西
It's all Devil Girls.
全是魔鬼女团
If those promos had us in those outfits
如果我们穿着那些衣服上宣传片
on that set with my choreography...
还跳我编的舞
And you front and center.
你在第一排中间
I'll run it up the flagpole.
我会考虑一下
Ready for this Miami game?
准备好去迈阿密比赛了吗
I didn't exactly leave there in a blaze of glory,
我离开那里的时候很不光彩
and I'm sure they'll have something to say about it.
他们肯定也会有些说法
Bro, two years ago, Devils-Miami.
老兄 两年前 迈阿密恶魔队
You scored 62 of 98.
98分你打了62分
That's, like, the highest percentage
那不管是在哪个联盟的任何球员
of a team's total score by any player in the league.
都是最高的得分比
Now you got me.
现在你有我了
Hey. You're not gonna stretch?
你不热神马
I'm stretching somewhere else.
我去别的地方热身
Watch Derek Roman take on his old team
观看德里克·诺曼面对他的旧队
when Los Angeles hosts Miami, only on ISN.
迈阿密队客场挑战洛杉矶队 请锁定ISN电视台
A couple less shots of him wearing a Miami uniform.
别拍他穿着迈阿密队服的镜头
This little matchup is loaded enough.
这场比赛已经火♥药♥味十足了
Anything else?
还有吗
You're wearing too much cologne.
你香水喷多了
So, this is where the action happens.
宣传片在这里做的啊
One of the places.
制♥作♥地点之一吧
This Miami game is going to be something.
这个迈阿密比赛肯定会很了不起的
You have your hands full.
你忙的不轻啊
So does Jude.
裘德也是啊
It's gonna be a baptism by fire for him.
这对他来说就是火的洗礼
He can handle it. Can he handle Derek?
他能行的 他能对付得了德里克吗
Seems they have history.
他们好像有过节
They should both tread carefully.
他们两个人都应该小心点
Derek never does anything carefully.
德里克从不小心
Jude knows that.
裘德知道
Jude's never been in the position
裘德并没有想过
to do anything about it, though,
如果解决这件事
and he's Oscar Kinkade's son.
他是奥斯卡·金凯德的儿子
He'll be fine.
她会没事的
Now, if you'll excuse me,
失陪一下
I have some body spray I need to choke on.
我得去闻他的香水味了
Hello.
你好
I need some gas thrown on a fire,
我想要火上浇油
and I hear you're the guy that can do it.
听说你应该可以吧
So, in addition to being a liar,
除了我是个骗子
剧集 | 掷地有声(2013) | 导航列表