剧集 | 掷地有声(2013) | 导航列表
Have you seen Kyle?
你见凯尔了吗
I'm sorry I sabotaged your job offer.
抱歉搞砸了你的工作邀请
It's too easy to be that guy,
成为那个人太简单了
and, well, I don't wanna be,
我也不想成那样
so I pulled some strings
我找了找关系
and kissed some major ass and I got it back for you.
拍了拍马屁 我罩你
I'm not taking it.
我不接受
After what I did,
我做了那些事
why would you stay?
你为什么要留下
For you.
为了你
I don't want you to resent me.
我不想你恨我
This is a great opportunity...
这是个很好的机会
You can never do anything like that again...
你千万别做那些事了
go behind my back, keep secrets.
像是背着我做事情 瞒我
I need to be able to trust my boyfriend.
我需要一个能信任的男朋友
Did you just call me your boyfriend?
你说我是你男朋友
I'm not being cute, Jude.
我不是在装可爱 裘德
My last boyfriend was stage four and didn't tell me.
我上一个男朋友是第四阶段 还没告诉我
He was taken from me without a goodbye.
他没有道别就离开了我
Why didn't he tell you?
他为什么不告诉你
He didn't think you could handle it?
觉得你受不了吗
I was his happy guy.
我是他的开心果
He wanted that for himself.
他想让我为他开心
He wanted that for me.
他想让我一直开心
Can I have everyone's attention please?
大家注意一下
Thank you.
谢谢
It's been a day for revelations.
为了公开这事都等了一天了
Now, this is... this is just a mockup,
这只是个小样
but it is the image we'll feature on our cover.
但确实是我们的封面照片
It truly captures the Devil Girl spirit.
这的却反映了恶魔女孩的精气神
You like it?
你喜欢吗
I love it.
我喜欢
No scandal here.
这样没有丑闻
Your version of the story's better.
你那个版本的故事更好
I'm glad you told it.
我很开心你说了
Thank you.
谢谢
Congratulations.
恭喜
Your focus is paying off.
你的关注有回报了
I got your text. What's wrong? Eve update.
我收到你的短♥信♥了 怎么了 伊芙有消息了
She's dialing her rampage to ten.
她现在愤怒报表
Not possible. I snapped her dial off.
不太可能 我刚给她打电♥话♥
What? How?
怎么回事
With a little help...
来了一点帮助
from Oscar.
奥斯卡的
Why would he do that? For me.
他为什么这么做 为了我
Warren...
沃伦
Warren!
沃伦
I was doing what we both want.
我是在做我们都想做的事
You... you do have a choice.
你 你是有选择的
Does that offer still stand?
之前说的还算数吗
Come in.
进来
Next time on "Hit the Floor"...
掷地有声 下集预告
I need dirt on someone.
我需要给人泼脏水
I'll do this for you,
我可以帮你
but you have to do something for me.
但你也得帮我
What do you want me to do?
你需要我做什么
It involves Jude Kinkade and Derek Roman.
这和裘德·金凯德还有德里克·罗马有关
Somebody would be a fool to admit to that.
谁承认谁傻
Somebody would be a fool to lie.
谁骗人谁傻
You ready? I am, yeah.
你准备好了 好了
Kyle? Not so sure.
凯尔 不那么确定
I'm never gonna have sex with another man again.
我再也不和别的男人做♥爱♥了
Glad we made a decision?
庆幸我们做了决定吗
We should've done it sooner.
我们早就应该做
Jamie! Smile for the camera! Over here, Jamie!
杰米 冲镜头笑 在这 杰米
Over here! Over here!
这 这
剧集 | 掷地有声(2013) | 导航列表