剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表
Adieu, Maman.
永别了 妈妈
Open it up!
快打开
Open it up now! Now!
快打开 快
No! No!
不 不
No!
不
What are you reading?
你在看什么
Your reviews.
我在看有关你的评论
How much do they hate me? Hate you?
他们有多恨我 恨你
They adore you.
他们爱死你了
But I couldn't remember my lines.
可是我忘词了
Ah, well, people are always
人就是这样
more forgiving than you ever give them credit for.
他们一般比你想象的更宽容
"A performance worthy of a young Julie Christie."
"这场演出让我们看到了年轻的朱莉·克里斯蒂"
I don't know who that is, but they seem to love her.
我不知道那是谁 不过他们好像很喜欢她
"Brilliant, iconic,
"精美绝伦
First Lady of the London stage,
伦敦戏剧舞台的第♥一♥夫♥人♥
a tour de force." What are you so worried about?
让人过目难忘" 你还有什么好担心的
You're a star. It says so right there in black and white.
你是个明星 这上面白纸黑字写着呢
It feels like I don't deserve it.
我感觉自己配不上这些赞誉
Oh, well, it's not up to you to decide. It's for them.
这可由不得你决定 这取决于他们
You know what your problem is?
你知道你的问题是什么吗
You are self-centered.
你太以自我为中心了
I've been told that before.
这话我以前听过
You don't know how to let
你不知道如何让自己被爱
yourself be loved because it's out of your control.
因为这让你失去了控制权
Being loved isn't even about you.
被爱不是你单方面的决定
That's where your problem is.
这就是你的问题
But it makes no sense.
但这说不通啊
You have to train yourself to
你得让自己习惯
drink in their adoration and be grateful for it.
沐浴在人们的喜爱中 并为此感到感激
Law of attraction.
这就是吸引力法则
The love you make is equal to... whatever.
你所付出的爱等同于... 算了
Here, let me show you.
让我展示给你看
She is the lady and the tiger.
她既是美人 也是猛虎
Darkness at noon. The lurch you got left in.
是正午的黑暗 你留下的困境
May I present the only
请允许我介绍世上唯一一个
woman I know who wears my heart on her sleeve,
将我的心别在袖子上的女人
Olivia Godfrey.
奥利维亚·戈弗雷
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. I love you all.
谢谢 我爱你们
Thank you all.
谢谢大家
Bip...
滴...
bip...
答...
bip.
滴...
Thank you all.
谢谢你们
What do you mean you're leaving?
你说你要走是什么意思
Bip...
滴...
bip.
答...
Thank you all...
谢谢大家
and to all a good night.
祝你们有个美好的夜晚
That gun's not gonna do you much good.
那把枪也帮不了你什么
Yeah.
是啊
Roman.
罗曼
I--
我...
I can't move.
我动不了了
My body's broken.
我的肉体已经破损不堪了
Look at me.
看着我
Just do it.
动手吧
Please.
请吧
I don't want to be this.
我不想这样
Look at you.
再看看你
You're gonna live out the rest of your days as a fucking animal.
你余生都他妈的要这样当一只动物
It's over, man.
都结束了 伙计
It's over, man.
都结束了
Just do it. Just do it.
动手吧 动手吧
All right, our next caller is Vlad Wojack of Hemlock Grove.
下一位听众是铁杉镇的弗拉德·沃华克
What's on your mind, Vlad?
所以你怎么看 弗拉德
We need to look at these unexplained deaths
我们需要从理性的角度
and disappearances through the prism of rational thought.
看待这些无法解释的死亡和失踪
Blaming them on made-up stuff like vampires and lycanthropes
把一切怪罪在吸血鬼和狼人身上
trivializes what's really going on here.
掩饰了真正发生的一切
The real cause of all this suffering: EBEs.
这一切苦难的真正原因是EBE
Extrabiological entities? Aliens? Couldn't be more obvious.
特殊生物吗 这再明显不过了
Ever been to Montana?
去过蒙大拿吗
Nope.
没有
They got sky for the taking, I'm told.
据说那里的天很美
Well, let's go get us some sky.
那就去看看天空吧
You given any more thought
你想过那些钱
about what to do with that bag of money?
要怎么办吗
Yeah.
想过了
Nothing.
什么都不做
We're a couple of poets. What do we know about money?
我们只会写诗 我们可不懂怎么处理钱
We'll wait till Nadia grows up.
我们可以等到纳迪亚长大
She'll know what to do with it.
她会知道怎么做的
Look.
看
What?
怎么了
Never mind.
没事
It was nothing.
什么都没有
剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表