剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表
Nadia? My niece.
纳迪亚 我侄女
Back in Elizabethan times,
在伊丽莎白时代
they didn't change diapers but once a week.
人们一周才给孩子换一次尿布
I often wondered if that's
我总在想是不是这个
what kicked off the age of exploration,
开启了探索时代
traveling across oceans to distant lands
让他们想跨越大洋 去遥远的地方
to escape the aroma of young families...
去躲避年轻的家庭传出来的醉人味道...
because the history of
因为仔细想想
toileting's pretty much the history of everything,
如厕的历史几乎是从
when you get right down to it.
有人类以来就开始了
For a smart guy who knows a whole lot about a whole lot,
作为一个在许多方面都了解颇多的人
you're pretty dumb sometimes.
你有时真的很傻
I reached that same conclusion around Bald Knob, Arkansas.
我在阿肯色的鲍尔德诺布时就悟出了这点
So you're aware that it seems to be easier for you to stand up
所以你意识到其实对你而言
in front of a hundred people
在一百个人面前让你
and open a vein than it is to talk to me?
敞开心扉也比和我讲话容易吗
I am aware...
我意识到了...
and it occurred to me that telling the truth
我也意识到为了取悦对方
to entertain an audience
去讲实话
isn't anywhere near the same
和为了真♥相♥
as telling the truth 'cause it's the truth.
讲实话差别还是天上地下的
It's probably a good deal less honest.
也许还是不要太诚实好点
That is my strong sense.
我非常赞同
So is there anything I should know or that you want to tell me,
所以你有什么想告诉我的 我该知道的
or do I need to go round up a few dozen more people?
还是得我先去多找几个人来才行
No.
不
No, that's it.
不 没有了
You know everything about me,
你已经知道了我的一切
seen me at my worst.
见过了最恶劣的我
Before I have to leave to explore distant lands,
在我离开去探索远方前
we got to figure out how to change this baby's diaper.
我们得弄清楚孩子的尿布到底该怎么换
Let me show you.
我来教你吧
It's very simple.
很简单的
Stretchy part goes in the back.
有弹性的一面放后面
This goes in the front.
这个放前面
Connect the tabs.
粘上搭扣
Connect the tabs.
粘上搭扣
Ma'am?
女士
This is a secure floor.
这层闲人免进的
And this is a Godfrey family member who's fallen gravely ill.
现在是戈弗雷家族成员病重了
Dr. Pryce is expecting us.
普莱斯博士知道我们要来
Ma'am, Dr. Pryce is dead.
女士 普莱斯博士去世了
Well, I'll speak to Dr. Blinsky, then.
那我就去见布林斯基博士吧
Ms. Godfrey, you need to step out of the elevator.
戈弗雷夫人 请您离开电梯
Please.
谢谢
Ms. Godfrey...
戈弗雷夫人
Bip, bip, bip.
你自找的哦
You just killed that guard!
你刚杀了那个保安
Time for you to do that
现在开始吧
consciousness transfer la-di-da you do so well.
你做得很好的那个意识传输
Who is she?
她是谁
The perfect fit.
完美的替身
Though I never imagined myself as a size two.
虽然我从没想过自己可以这么瘦
I'd throw a hump into that.
这身体我会毫不犹豫就上的
Are you crazy?
你疯了吗
I'm fucking batshit meshuga,
我他妈的是疯了
as my African demigod associate can certainly vouch for.
这一点我的非裔半人小伙伴可以证明
You're mad as a dog.
你疯得像条狗
Oh, and he gives good head.
而且他口♥活♥超好
Mrs. Godfrey, you are obviously extremely ill.
戈弗雷夫人 很明显你病得很重
See, he's not buying the green tea or borax either.
看来他也不会去买♥♥绿茶或硼砂了
You won't be able to walk out of here.
你是没法从这走出去的
There will be an army of cops
会有整队的警♥察♥
looking for you. No...
在搜捕你 不...
I-I'm not walking out of here. She is.
从这走出去的不是我 是她
My crimes will die with me,
我的罪行会随我而去
but I did not shoot the deputy.
但我真的没开枪打那个副官
I'm not doing this.
我是不会做的
You are not of sound mind or body, and this--
你现在身心都不健全 而且...
This person is being coerced.
而且这个人是被迫的
Dr. Blinsky...
布林斯基医生
this is best for all concerned.
这样做对大家都好
Annie will get to be with
安妮会在天堂里的
her departed family at Six Flags over Jesus,
六旗乐园跟她去世的家人团聚
I will be the very best size two I can be,
我会尽量保持体形
and you will have the
而你将会拥有
satisfaction of restoring everyone to wholeness.
济世救人的满足感
I mean, isn't that what doctors do, after all?
那不正是你们医生该做的事吗
You'll have to kill me first.
你还是先杀了我吧
I thought you'd say something annoying like that.
我就知道你会说这种烦人的话
That would leave little Auden Blinsky without her daddy.
那样小奥登·布林斯基就没有爸爸了
Pretentious name, by the way.
这名字起得可真自负
No.
不
Her dance class at the community center lets out in--
她在社区中心的舞蹈课还有...
Oh, one hour.
一小时就下课了
Poor little thing is gonna miss Christmas. Oh, well.
可怜的小东西会想念圣诞节的
Don't even-- don't even talk like that. You wouldn't.
别... 别想吓唬我 你不会那样做的
Oh, the girls look so cute getting ready for spring recital.
那女孩准备春天朗诵的样子真是可爱极了
Just do what she says. You don't have a choice.
按她说的做吧 你没有别的选择
Oh, my God.
老天
I'm going to sedate you. You won't feel a thing.
我会给你注射镇静剂 你不会有感觉的
Isn't this the way it should be,
难道不就应该是这样吗
children being sacrificed for their parent?
孩子们为父母做出牺牲
I'm pretty sure it's the other way around.
我很确定跟你说的恰恰相反
Look straight ahead.
往前看
I'm going to unlock you.
我会解开你的手铐
Run to the module. I'll be right behind you.
跑到密闭舱去 我随后就去
We'll lock ourselves in.
我们把自己关在里面
I'm gonna do a quick neurological exam.
我会做一个简单的神经系统检查
Pryce never did anything like that.
普莱斯从没做过什么检查
Yeah, well, Pryce-- Pryce is dead.
没错 但是普莱斯他死了
Did I know that? I think you did.
这事儿我知道吗 我想你知道
Well, hurry up.
快一点
I feel death's clammy fingers wrapping around my mortal coil.
我感觉死神那湿冷的手指就要缠到我脖子上了
Tell me when you can't hear this anymore.
听不到的时候就告诉我
Key West this. Key West that.
基韦斯特岛这 基韦斯特岛那的
A town full of drunks getting skin cancer.
那镇上全是得了皮肤癌的醉鬼
I knew Hemingway personally,
我认识海明威本人
dull as dirt until Papa got six daiquiris in him.
他很无趣 直到他爹给他灌了六杯台克利鸡尾酒
No great shakes in the sack,
在床上也没咋摇晃
short and clipped, like his sentences.
简短而昏醉 就像他写得东西一样
I thought the cats were a cute touch.
我觉得那些猫真是萌翻了
He would have made a great Santa Claus.
他可以称得上是个伟大的圣诞老人了
What is it with you and putting people in this thing?
你把人放在这里面想干什么
Open it up. I can't!
快打开 我打不开
Open it up, or I'll use your spine to pry it open.
快打开 否则我就用你的脊椎骨把门撬开
Okay. Okay! I programmed a manual override.
好吧 我编制了手动解除程序
I am so sorry. I tried. Bip.
真对不起 我尽力了 少废话
Just a minute.
稍等一下
What is she doing?
她在干什么
I don't know.
我不知道
Open the fucking door! I'm trying to!
快他妈的把门打开 我在努力了
It's hard to type with blood on my hands.
我手上全是血 打字很费劲
Open the fucking door now!
马上把那该死的门打开
What are you doing?
你在干什么
My prayer was that you know faith
我祈祷 你知晓
and the love of God. No matter.
上帝的信仰和博爱 无论如何
The grace of the Lord will find you
神的恩赐都会找到你
and transform you into everything you're not:
并让你拥有你现在不曾有的
perfect, whole, and complete.
完美 完整和完全
剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表