剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表
I'm not even your kid.
我还不是你的孩子呢
All those hours in labor pushing and screaming, for what?
我费了那么大劲把他们生下来 是为了什么
To be told I don't matter? I don't count for anything?
就为了告诉我我不重要吗 我什么都不算吗
Now you know how Annie feels.
现在你明白安妮的感受了
That is her name, isn't it?
那是她的名字 对吧
Your daughter who came looking
那天来找你
for you the other day who you sent packing?
却被你当天赶走的女儿
For someone who spent all those years on stage,
你演了这么多年的戏
that was a mighty thin performance.
这次却演的这么差
She'd probably end up hating me, anyway.
她最后反正也会恨我的
Or you get a fresh start and make sure that doesn't happen.
你也可以重新开始 让她不要记恨你
I might actually like my father
如果我一开始就见到我父亲
if I was meeting him for the first time.
也许我还会喜欢他呢
And who knows, maybe you get a few pointers
谁知道呢 也许现在你明白
on how to fix things with the other two.
要怎么跟他们修补关系了
I wouldn't hold my breath with Roman.
我反正不会指望罗曼了
Well, I guess you never know.
不试试怎么知道
I'll let Chango be my guide.
我会让查可指引我
Andreas is gonna wish he stayed MIA when he gets the bill for this.
安德里亚斯看到账单估计会希望自己还在失踪
I don't think he's ever gonna come back.
我觉得他不会回来了
It's gonna be okay. That is ridiculous.
会没事的 你别瞎担心了
Honestly.
真的
Oh, my God.
天呐
Oh, my God. D... What's happening?
我的天 德妮... 发生了什么事
Somebody...
快来人啊...
What do you think, Chango?
你说呢 查可
Do I look maternal enough?
我看起来像个妈妈吗
No.
不
Who needs to look maternal?
谁要看起来像个妈妈
No sign of disease.
没有生病的征兆
Oh, you really do have exquisite hands, Olivia.
你的手真是美丽 奥利维亚
She's damn lucky to have climbed out of this gene pool.
能有这么漂亮的皮相真是太难得了
I've always been terrified the day would come
我一直都在害怕
when you would find me and want answers, but I...
有一天你会找到我 想要答案 可我...
I don't deal with fear at all well. I...
我不擅长处理自己的恐惧 我...
I run away from it.
我选择了逃避
That's what I did, or tried to,
那是我当时的选择 我拒绝了自己的女儿
by, uh... shutting the door in my daughter's face.
因为我试着逃离这一切
I wouldn't blame you if you did the same thing to me.
如果你也这么对我 我不会生气的
I, um...
我...
Just, before you close the door,
在你关门之前
I want to apologize for...
我想为我之前那样对你...
the way I treated you the other day.
向你道歉
And for the things that happened over a century ago.
也为之前那些破事道歉
He was a surgeon at the base in Basra.
他当时是巴士拉基地的医生
I was a Red Cross nurse at a refugee hospital.
我在当地的红十字会难民医院做护士
He was handsome.
他很英俊
Love at first sight over amputations and sucking chest wounds.
我们在无数的截肢手术和开放性气胸手术一见钟情
And here is your granddaughter, Katarina.
这是你的孙女 卡塔丽娜
She's seven there, high-scorer for her team.
她当时七岁 是队里的猛将
That was taken a week before the accident.
照片是在出事前一周拍的
She has your eyes.
她遗传了你的眼睛
Pryce tried to play it off, but he's not that good of an actor.
普赖斯试着蒙混过去 可是他的演技太烂
The coincidence of him
就在奥乔亚给我们看那张照片之后
mentioning evidence of Spivak...
他刚好就提到了...
...the day after Ochoa showed us that picture
有关斯比维克的证据
strikes me as awfully coincidental.
这不可能只是巧合
You gonna answer that?
你要接吗
Logic would suggest Ochoa's the leak.
按照逻辑推理 问题出在奥乔亚那儿
I mean, we already don't trust him. Right.
我们已不能信任他了 对
Somehow, Olivia,
奥利维亚不知使了什么手段
toxic, manipulative cunt that she is,
真是个狠毒 善于操纵他人的婊♥子♥
got a hook into him.
跟他搭上线了
So I left him a message
我让他的房♥东给他捎个口信
with his landlord saying it was from Olivia
说是奥利维亚留的
to meet her at the same place as last time.
约他在上次碰头的老地方见
Twenty bucks says he'll take the bait.
我赌20块他会上钩
Yeah.
会的
Peter?
彼得
Peter?
彼得
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Here he is.
他来了
They taught me everything I'll ever need to know about faith,
他们教会了我关于信仰的一切
Katarina especially.
尤其是卡塔丽娜
She died in my arms.
她死在我的怀里
But I know she'll... always be perfect,
但我知道 无论她身处何处
whole, and complete wherever she is.
都将永远完美 纯粹 完整
To me, faith is a word
于我而言 信仰是指
that describes something you know isn't real,
你明知道不真实的东西
but you wish it was.
而你希望它能成真
Faith is a sad word, in a way.
从某种意义上讲 信仰是悲伤的字眼
What do you believe in?
你信仰什么
I believe in the world, and all its hot mess.
我信仰世界 这肮脏的世界
The gift of being upir is
上天对嗜血龙族的恩赐即是
you get to live in it for a very long time.
你会在这肮脏的世界里活很久
No light. Turn it off, please.
别开灯 请关掉
No light.
别开灯
Thank you.
谢谢
It's just... a thing of mine.
这是... 我的习惯
I've been a nurse since 1914.
我从1914年开始做护士
I worked in a field hospital during the Battle of the Marne.
马恩战役期间 我在一家野战医院工作
In seven days there were 250,000 French casualties.
七天就送来了25万名法国伤员
You can't imagine.
那情景令人难以想象
I-I think I remember reading something about that somewhere.
我好像在什么地方读过相关内容
Then I moved back to France in 1944.
我1944年搬回法国居住
My fiance at the time was a Canadian army officer.
我那时的未婚夫是名加拿大军官
I was a nursing sister.
我是小护士
And what happened to him?
他出什么事了
He saw combat in the Ardennes during the Battle of the Bulge.
坦克大战期间 他却看见阿登高地在打仗
PTSD.
创伤后应激障碍症
We drifted apart.
我们彼此便渐渐疏远了
You do like soldier boys.
你真像个当兵的
And the war machine.
疯狂的战争机器
Staying that close to the meat grinder,
如此近距离直面绞肉机
you must've had an endless supply of blood and guts,
你想必有享不尽的血肉
one great big buffet.
真是饕餮盛宴
That's not why I became a combat nurse.
我不是因为那个去当战地护士的
It was a way for me to atone.
我是想以此来赎罪
For what?
什么罪
All the innocent lives I took
当我还是年轻的嗜血龙族时
feeding in the world when I was a young upir.
为果腹而夺去的所有无辜生命
I had an epiphany, and ever since...
我顿悟了 自从...
Oh, please tell me you're not one of those
你该不是那种憎恨自己的
self-loathing vegan vampires.
不杀生的吸血鬼吧
Not at all, but I think there is a more humane way to feed.
当然不是 但我认为有更人道的进食方式
The fat man in a restaurant
餐馆里大腹便便的食客
does not feel the need to atone for his pork chop.
可不会为大啖猪排而感到罪恶
And that's the last time I ever saw my father.
那是我最后一次见到父亲
You see, darkness for me...
你看 黑暗...
washes away all the bad things.
洗刷了我所有的罪恶
They messed with your head real good, buddy...
那些鬼话把你的脑子烧得不轻 伙计
'cause that is some fucked up shit.
都是些什么操蛋事啊
He was a beautiful boy, strong.
他是个俊俏 结实的男生
He had sweet eyes, blue as robins' eggs,
有双柔情似水的眼睛 像知更鸟蛋那样蓝
smelled like hay, he was always laughing.
身上有干草的香味 总是面带笑容
We were children, babies, really.
我们还一股孩子气 非常幼稚
Grown-ups would never let us be together of course, a stable boy.
他是马夫 大人们不会让我们在一起的
We were gonna run away, your father and I.
你父亲和我 我们打算私奔
Where to?
去哪里
The Greek islands.
希腊群岛
剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表