剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表
so...
所以...
I'm the next best thing.
想说你近乎完美吗
Something like that, yeah.
没错 大概就是这意思
I'm about to do things I don't want to.
我要去一些做我不想做的事
God gave you free will. You have a choice.
上帝赐予你自♥由♥意志 你可以选择
God?
上帝吗
Yeah.
是啊
As far as choice, I don't get one.
至于选择嘛 我没有
Sooner or later I'm going to have to give in.
我迟早还是要屈服的
It's gonna be ugly, and I'll have to live with it.
虽然令人讨厌 但我还是得忍♥受
Not that it matters, but I assume you're not of the faith.
并非它很重要 我猜你只是没有信心
You could tell?
你能看出来吗
But you do seem to be carrying guilt.
但你看起来确实有罪
I'm guessing the reason you're here,
我猜你来这的原因
even though you're a nonbeliever,
即便你不是信徒
is because you're hoping for some kind of preemptive absolution
是因为你希望寻求优先赦免
for the sins you're about to commit.
为你即将犯下的罪行
It doesn't work like that.
那样行不通
Why not?
为什么行不通
I'm sorry. I can't help you.
抱歉 我没法帮你
No one can.
没人能帮我
You're not going to go all bridezilla on me, are you?
你不会有婚前恐惧症吧
You kidding? I am easy-peasy.
开玩笑吗 对我来说这可是小菜一碟
But it is the most important day of my life,
但这是我此生最重要的一天
any girl's, really,
对任何女孩都是 真的
so... I want it to be right.
所以...我希望一切完美
Of course.
当然
The flower arrangements need to have
鲜花装饰中要有
six 12-inch white Macedonian roses,
六枝十二英寸的白色马其顿玫瑰
one red, three yellow.
一支红色的 三支黄色的
The reception is going to be a five-course meal,
婚宴上要有五道菜
sit-down for 300 with place cards,
三百个席位凭席次牌入座
I hate open seating.
我讨厌露天席位
Three hundred And we're going to write
三百个... 当然我们还要写下
all of our own vows, of course.
我们所有的誓言
How soon can you get yours to me
你多久能把写好的誓言给我
because I need to have it carved into granite
因为我要把誓言刻在花岗石上
for a wall plaque to put over the fireplace, just as a reminder
做成牌匾挂在壁炉上方
of all the promises that you made to me.
提醒你向我许过的一切诺言
I'm just fucking with you.
我他妈的在和你开玩笑呢
You looked like you were going to cry.
你看起来都要哭了
I was.
我是要哭了
No, honestly, all I ask is that you wear a suit.
说真的 我只希望你能穿西装
I want to see what you look like dressed up,
我想看看你穿戴整齐是什么样子
just once.
就这一次
I think I can accommodate you on that.
我想我能尽量配合你
And kids. I want kids.
还有孩子 我想要孩子
We'll live in a beautiful house by the ocean.
我们会住在海边一栋漂亮的房♥子里
Maybe have another getaway in the mountains.
或许还能在山里度个假
And a couple Ducatis, of course.
当然还得有一对杜卡迪摩托车
Okay, if we're going to live large and support a family,
如果我们想要住在大房♥子里 撑起一个家
you're going to need to step up your game.
你的事业就要加把劲了
I already have.
我已经在努力了
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Uh, just giving you guys some space.
给你们腾些空间
Roman's got room, so...
罗曼那里有房♥间 所以...
No way.
别啊
Just because I'm engaged doesn't mean you have to move out.
我订婚了不代表你就要搬出去
You need to make your own life.
你要有自己的生活
It's time for you to be happy. You deserve it.
你应该高兴才对 这是你应得的
So do you.
你也是
He does make you happy, right?
他真的能给你幸福 对吗
Yeah.
是的
Good.
很好
You know...
希望你知道...
wherever I am, you'll always be welcome.
无论我身处何处 都会欢迎你
Ride or die, cuz.
因为至死不渝
Ride or die.
至死不渝
My other favorite Rumancek.
另一个我喜欢的鲁曼斯克家人
Oh, no. Negative on the naked man hugs.
别 我不和裸男拥抱
We're family now. It's fine. Come on.
我们现在是一家人 没事的 抱一个
Hey, can you give me a ride to the warehouse?
你能送我去仓库吗
I need to see my uncle, bike's in the shop.
我要去见我的叔叔 车在店里
Fine, just put some pants on, for God's sakes.
好的 拜托你穿条裤子吧
Okay. In all the excitement I forgot to ask,
对了 兴奋之余我忘记问了
how'd it go with the P.I.?
私♥家♥侦♥探♥查的怎么样了
Any news about Miranda--
有没有关于米兰达的消息
When I hear something, I'll let you know.
如果我听说了什么 会告诉你的
It's just frustrating, you know.
这很令人沮丧 你懂得
Yeah. I get it.
是啊 我懂
So I found some new buyers.
我找到了一些新的买♥♥家
They're willing to pay one point seven.
他们打算出170万
You're shitting me!
你在骗我吧
My brother, I shit you not.
兄弟 我没骗你
And the best part,
最棒的是
you and I are going to get two hundred thousand off the top.
如此一来我和你能总计多拿20万
So... we're running game on our own people?
所以...我们是在和自己人玩猫腻吗
It's a finder's fee.
这是中间人报酬
We'll all be splitting one point five million
我们所有人一起瓜分150万
instead of one point two.
而不是之前的120万
I brokered the deal. No one knows the difference.
我是交易的中间人 没人会发现差别
Everyone wins. So who are the buyers?
所有人都能因此得益 所以买♥♥家是谁
An organization out of Pottstown.
波茨顿外的一个组织
The Croatians are the only ones who operate out of there.
只有克罗地亚人在那里做买♥♥卖♥♥
Shit.
见鬼
Andreas, you cannot fuck with those people.
安德里亚斯 你不能和那些人打交道
If anything goes sideways, they will ass-rape us with ice picks.
如有不顺 他们会用冰锥干♥死♥我们的
I've got it handled.
我会处理好的
You do want your future nieces and nephews
你希望你未来的侄子侄女
to go to private school, don't you?
能去私立学校 对吗
You gotta trust me.
你要相信我
I'm the guy who saved your life, remember?
我可是救过你性命的啊 记得吗
I swear to God, Andreas, if anything goes--
我发誓 安德里亚斯 如有不...
I could kiss you on the mouth right Don't!
那我现在就可以吻你 不要
You do know you've got intimacy issues, right?
你知道自己有不爱和别人亲热的毛病吧
You! What the fuck was that?
怎么是你 那他妈是什么
Don't!
别喝
Who are you?
你是谁
My name is Annie...
我是安妮...
and I am just like you.
我和你是同类
剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表